An Artifice of Aristocrats - Conspiracy EDH

==Introduction==

If you've been here long enough, you may have remembered my original set I was working on, called An Artifice of Aristocrats. If you don't remember good, cause I don't want people remembering the failure. I believe the idea was good, just I didn't do it right. The set was based off of extreme conspiracy and mystery.

I've you been here for the past month, then you should have seen my Conspiracy EDH format. The format itself, I believe was true amazing, but I do believe I made it wrong.

But now I have a chance! I just got premium for a month, thanks to @platysburger and @mtgcardsmith, and I've decided to use it to make this set. This set will be focused on extreme conspiracy and the Conspiracy EDH format.

==The Rules to the Format==

I have already posted them, but I decided to re-post them here.

First see how many players are playing. Try to get at least 4 players. Then following this chart, out this number of these cards into a stack.

4 Players: 1 Plains, 1 Island, 1 Swamp, and 1 Mountain.
5 Players: 1 Plains, 1 Island, 1 Swamp, 1 Mountain, and 1 Forest.
6 Players: 1 Plains, 1 Island, 1 Swamp, 2 Mountains, and 1 Forest.
7 Players: 1 Plains, 2 Islands, 1 Swamp, 2 Mountains, and 1 Forest.
8 Players: 1 Plains, 2 Islands, 1 Swamp, 3 Mountains, and 1 Forest.
9 Players: 1 Plains, 2 Islands, 2 Swamps, 3 Mountains, and 1 Forest.
10 Players: 1 Plains, 2 Islands, 2 Swamps, 4 Mountains, and 1 Forest.
11 Players: 1 Plains, 2 Islands, 2 Swamps, 4 Mountains, and 2 Forests.
12 Players: 1 Plains, 2 Islands, 2 Swamps, 5 Mountains, and 2 Forests.
13 Players: 1 Plains, 3 Islands, 2 Swamps, 5 Mountains, and 2 Forests.
14 Players: 1 Plains, 3 Islands, 2 Swamps, 6 Mountains, and 2 Forests.
15 Players: 1 Plains, 4 Islands, 2 Swamps, 6 Mountains, and 2 Forests.
16 Players: 1 Plains, 4 Islands, 2 Swamps, 7 Mountains, and 2 Forests.

Plains: King
Island: Good Official
Swamp: Corrupt Official
Mountain: Rebel
Forest: Wealthy Man.

Shuffle all those cards into a face down pile, and deal each player 1 card. If a player reveals his or her cards that player is kicked from the game. Only the King starts the game with his card revealed. All the players choose an EDH deck, and then the game starts. Now, all players may talk amongst themselves, lie, and say they're identity, but it might be false. They may even bribe other players, by giving away cards from their hands, but only with the other player's consent. The game ends when the goal is met:

Goal of King and Good Official: Kill the Corrupt Officials and the Rebels.
Goal of Corrupt Official: Kill Everyone, including other Corrupt Officials.
Goal of Rebel: Kill the King.
Goal of Wealthy Man: Have all they're entire deck drawn out.

Once the game ends, each player gets points based on they're position:

If King/Good Official Wins: They each get 5 points. All alive Wealthy Man get 2 points.
If Corrupt Official Wins: They get 15 points.
If Rebels Win: They each get 5 points. All alive Corrupt Offcials get 3 Points. All alive Wealthy Man get 2 points.
If Wealthy Man wins: They get 30 points. All alive players each get 3 points.

And then play more!

Ban List:

-Any cards with an alternate win condition.
-Enter the Infinite.
-Demonic Consultaion
-Inverter of Truth.
-Entire EDH Ban List.
-To be added on.

==The Contest==

The contest will be making cards for the set. All good cards will be put into the set, but remember, since I'll have to make the number of the cards in the set proportional, I will have to not use some cards. I recommend entering more commons and uncommons for a higher chance.

I will be accepting three types of cards.

GoldGold based cards will be the focus of the set. I will be wanting cards to produce gold, and cards that can trade/use gold. How do you do it? That is up to you.

CommandersCommanders for this EDH format will also be highly needed, think outside of the box but present me with cards that apply well.

ConspiracyAny card with a conspiracy theme to it will pretty much be accepted. Remember I prefer gold cards to make up for the most of it, but I'll be accepting these too to fill the gaps.

Set Link: Here

==Additional Rules==

-Old cards are allowed.
-Any number of entries allowed.
-End date is on April 20th.

==Prizes==

All the good cards will be in the set, but the prizes for the winners are undetermined, again.

==Notes==

I will try to give some feedback on the cards, but remind me if I forget.

People I'd like to thank for help and inspiration: @Modnation675, @Bellycuss, @KrampisZman, @Platysburger, @mtgcardsmith, @Corwinnn, and @Tomigon.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.