-Unless its Controller...-

2»

Comments

• edited June 2017
  • edited June 2017

I'm sorry, I can't find the artist. I found the picture on a Korean site.
  • Good job everyone. I will end this Contest on June 6th
  • 2nd entry :)
  • 5 days remaining
  • Submissions are Closed
  • Oh, woops. I knew there was something I wanted to do!
  • @Faiths_Guide Could you actually do me a large favor?

My web browser is not letting me view images, which makes grading images IMPOSSIBLE

I could have you be the judge of this contest. It would help me so much as I don't have time to do this on mobile or find another computer.
  • edited June 2017
    Shocking turn of events: Unscrupulous Hyjack takes first place! XD

@obsidianhoax
    @Corwinnn usually helps judge when requested. Alternatively, @ningyounk is a fantastic card judge...
  • edited June 2017
    @obsidianhoax
    Lol, Faiths_Guide is hinting that would be a conflict of interest. XD

I'd get someone else to do it or just delay judging.
  • @obsidianhoax
    I could judge, I'd just eliminate my entry. However, I'd still ask you to hand out the prizes.
  • @Corwinn @Corwinnn and @Corwinnnnnn
    ?? Would you do this for us. A very small contest in which after I would provide the award.
  • Absolutely!
    I have a few thing to attend to tomorrow, but I'll start judging then!
  • Judging has commenced!
  • edited June 2017
    I was hoping to enter this, but never got around to it, which is great, since I don't think I would have won! There were a few cards that I felt needed a few too many specifics to get them into the top three, and one or two that were just straight up insane!

And so, after a bit of debating, I've finally narrowed it down to the cards you see here!

Honorable Mentions
    @ASubtleGhost and @Faiths_Guide
    I couldn't eliminate either of these cards, and so I decided to keep them both as Honorable Mentions because they're so much fun!

image image

Third Place
    Held for Ransom by @Kajarak
    The wording is a little off, but the sentiment is totally there. I love it when a fun card has tremendous flavor, and this one fits the bill!

Second Place
    Instable Phoenix by @koover
    I must say, this took a few reads to grasp, but it's kinda mean! ...and I like mean! Another fun card with classic Izzet Shenanigans.

First Place
    Eliminate by @MrRansom
    I wasn't alone in thinking this was a really sweet card. Another really good flavor win, with amazing artwork to match! I think anyone who plays a Black Deck would run this card!

image image image

Thanks to @obsidianhoax for hosting this fun challenge and to everyone who entered! It was a lot of fun judging thanks to all of you!
  • edited June 2017
    Oops
  • edited June 2017
    Thanks @Corwinnn! You are the best!

I am unable to see the artwork, but I was able to read the text. I whole-hardheartedly agree with the choices.

@MrRansom - Message me or comment your 8 card choices, Greatest Mage of the outer Worlds and Inner Kingdoms. Your magic is potent and your choices are phantasmal.
    @koover - Message me or comment your 4 choices for being favorited, oh ye Knight of the Restless Oblivion, Destroyer of Evil!
    @Kajarak - Message me or comment your 2 card choices for favorites. You have been esteemed as the Squire of Squires, greatest hand in the kingdom!

Good job to @everyone!
  • @Corwinnn
    Your link for the Hyjack wasn't correct somehow.
  • @obsidianhoax
    Feel free to favorite 2 of any cards you like. Thanks for the 3rd place pick! :)
  • @Faiths_Guide - That was strange, but it's all fixed now I think.
This discussion has been closed.