Cardsmith Duels: Season Two!

1789101113»

Comments

• edited August 2017
    I present "Deter" and it's current incarnations!

image image image image image

([creature's] base power is 0 until end of turn.)
  • Congratulations, @Faiths_Guide! You have won Cardsmith Duels: Season Two!
    @nsm91, valiantly fought. Admittedly this was one of the closest duels I have ever judged in this contest and all of its seasons. Enshrine is also an amazing mechanic.

Now, if you agree, the both of you will participate in one final duel to determine who is the supreme Cardsmith Duelist (cheesy, I know). Should you want to participate, the challenge is..................

@Faiths_Guide (this was determined randomly) will make a single (balanced) creature card. Then @nsm91 will design an efficient counter to it. Then @Faiths_Guide will design a counter to that card, and so on and so on three more times until I have determined the winner.

Would you like to try it and battle for supremacy?
  • @Faiths_Guide
    Congratulations! Deter is very elegant, it was definitely the better ability. I would be willing to do the last duel portion if you are. Sounds challenging and fun
  • @nsm91
    Sure, I'll need some time :)
  • @nsm91, @Faiths_Guide, sounds like the final duel is on.

When you said you'll need some time, did you mean that you'll need time before the duel, or that you'll need time to make cards for the duel?
  • @Faiths_Guide, XD what I was really asking was "Do you need time before the duel, or not... if not, you obviously will need time to make cards."
    Don't worry; you can start whenever you want. You have all the time in the world! Well, not really, but you get the point. I'll start a new thread specifically for this battle.
This discussion has been closed.