Weekly Challenge D&D Quest Week 3 (Due Saturday 3/10/18)

2»

Comments

• @TrumpetGaming Magic Set Editor. It's a card making tool that you'll have to download :)
  • edited February 2018
    @IanLowenthal Can you explain to me your card? I wanna understand it a bit more mechanics wise. Its a very unconventional and creative card from what I'm gathering but I'm still a bit confused lol.
  • Ok Judging done!

Winner is @sanjaya666 wit their Ire of Valansdael.

While I normally won't do this for each week. I will give an honorable mention to @Mlia and Sneaky Pickpocket. If the card had followed the rule of having to be an elf, goblin, kithkin, or dwarf it would have been a hard call between the two cards.

So @sanjaya666 will get a favorite of their choice and be able to preview the boss for week 4.

@Mlia will also get a favorite, but not preview the boss.

All of you submitted good entries and I hope to see more as the week goes on.

Best of luck to all and good smithing.
  • edited February 2018
    For the week 2 magic challenge:
  • edited February 2018
    @Baron-777 Much thanks, boss. You can pick the card if you want to give the favorite, don't really mind it anyway.

Also, I'm a male person, thank you.
  • edited February 2018
  • edited February 2018
    Ha!

• edited March 2018
  • edited March 2018
    Bauble of Creation
  • Looking good so far fellow smiths. Reminder that tomorrow is the last day for this week's challenge; you'll have till midnight.
  • Bump and a notice. Week 2 is going to extended till Saturday 3/3/18 at midnight. As a lot of the east coast is dealing with extreme weather and power outages.
  • and with that, week 2 is OVER. Congrats again to all submissions. I'll judge in the next day or two, but I will be giving you your challenge for this week in a few short minutes.
  • Week 3: Mode of transportation: Due Date 3/10/18

So this campaign is definitely going to need something, I'm thinking mode of transportation. Yes there's no point in going on a quest if you don't have a means of getting there; and who's got time for walking!

CHALLENGE: Create a card (yes it can be any type of card) that will provide a way for the party to get to their final confrontation. This doesn't have to be limited to animal mounts: you can use magical means, a vehicle of some kind, some mystical gateway, or something else.

Specific rules and guidelines for this challenge:

#1: No cards created prior to 3/3/18 may be used.
    #2: Only card limit is no planeswalkers, color is also not an issue; just make it work in color context.
    #3: Once again, I look at all aspects of a card. Artwork, balance, flavor, grammar and spelling: so put your best work forward.

Best of luck to everyone!
This discussion has been closed.