Cardify that quote challenge (Featured quotes & your own.)

13»

Comments

• @sorinjace
    Sorry for the delay, I ended up waiting longer than expected. I granted the subscription to your account.

The rest of this contest will be judged tomorrow.
  • @murkletins, sorry for the delay, I've had an insane weekend. As for the card quotes, the videos represent Asterions's Labyrinth, and Felo-de-Se.
  • @spookoops
    Since I didn't have many people enter the bonus prize, I'll grant you a premium subscription as well. Just message me which account you want it on! :)

I'll grant it later this evening or when you respond.
  • @murkletins, please gift @bowler218 the premium sub. He's a kid that has lots of enthusiam, but needs the ability to edit his cards for better formatting and control. thanks.
  • @murkletins Is that the judging or is there more?
  • @pjbear2005
    I'm delayed in judging the rest of this challenge due to the Holidays. But it will be judged soon.

I apologize for the delays!
  • Challenge Results:
    Hello everybody, I apologize for the massive delays in judging this challenge. Hopefully something like this won't happen again. Anyways onto the results!

The extra category was by far the most popular, so we'll judge it first.

Extra) "Finally forced to face what I'd become."
    - As I Lay Dying

@sorinjace

1) "I found in myself what I sought in another. Just to find a much better lover! So I dined on the fruits forbidden to man and found who I am."
    - Originally by Mercyque

@Fallen_Lord_Vulganos

2) "We are all just actors in plays we’ve written, with ourselves as the villain."
    - Originally by Ranshi922

@MrRansom

3) "One of the most terrifying things is to find yourself laughing amidst everyone else’s tears."
    - Originally by Ranshi922

@spookoops

4) "If you judge a frog's ability to write poems, you should probably make an evaluation over your decisions since you decided to judge a frog's ability to write poems."
    - Originally by Jonteman93

No entries for this quote.

5) "The optimist sees the rose and not its thorn; the pessimist stares at the thorn, oblivious to the rose."
    - Ranshi922

No entries for this quote.

6) "She wasn’t waiting for a Knight, she was waiting for a sword."
    - Ranshi922

@spookoops

7) "Personnel are to note that they are a fish."
    - Fallen_Lord_Vulganos

@Fallen_Lord_Vulganos

For prize details, see here.
  • Awesome! Thank you @murkletins! I will be back with the 3 favorites I'd like asap. congrats to the other winners as well, this was a very interesting contest!!
  • Sweet, thank you for the contest @murkletins. I have no preference in which cards you favorite, again thank you.
  • I had an entry for the optimist, pessimist, oblivious quote. But I got the quote from an old card I made so it didn’t count.
This discussion has been closed.