Epic Fantasy Art Challenge

13»

Comments

• +1 Create a 1/1 white and black spirit creature token with flying
    -3 Destroy target creature. You gain life equal to half it's combined power and toughness rounded down
    -8 You get an emblem with "All creatures are spirits." and "At the beginning of your end step, you gain control of target spirit. It has power and toughness 2/2 and flying."

• So due to where i am right now, i am unable to actually make the card. People, feel free to start the next one, and I'll make Keres as soon as i can.
  • edited December 2016
    Legendary Land
  • edited December 2016
    Drunau, the Tainted Depths

What about some sort of a dark depths?
  • @Mysterious_Gangsta
    I can make the planeswalker on my alt account if you wish?
  • @KJmartin as long as you link me and the contest in the comments. I'll PM you when i can make the card on mine. Also be sure to post it as an image here.
  • Drunau, the Tainted Depths
    Legendary Land

Drunau, the Tainted Depths, enters the battlefield tapped unless you pay 2 life.
  • Tap add {B}{U} to your mana pool activate this ability only if a creature died this turn
  • edited January 2017
    Card with flavor text:

Drunau, the Tainted Depths
    Legendary Land

Drunau, the Tainted Depths, enters the battlefield tapped unless you pay 2 life.

Tap add {B}{U} to your mana pool activate this ability only if a creature died this turn

"And so, Ragnar arrived. He had heard tales of the ancient battle of Drunau, where the Vikings battled the Pirates, but he had never thought that they were true." -The Tales of Ragnar Lutefisk, Vol. III
  • It should be able to tap for {U} normally
  • What about...

{t}: Add {b} or {u} to your mana pool.
    {t}: Add {b}{u} to your mana pool. Activate this ability only if a creature died this turn.
  • Legendary Creature
    It has to either be an island swamp or have reduced flavour text.

I also love how the flavour text has nothing to do with Drunau, Innistrad.
  • So Legendary Creature - Human Scout
    3/2
  • Name: Lord Baden-Powell, Master of the Brown Sea
    Legendary Creature - Human Scout
    3/2

@Mysterious_Gangsta Who,cares about Innistrad, Ravnica FTW
  • @KrampisZman that name seems a little long
  • @Mysterious_Gangsta Yeah, it is XD. Call it Master of the Brown Sea instead.
  • edited January 2017

I had to remove the comma for the name to fit.
    Also the thing that made the spirits 2/2 flyers didn't fit.

Come on people! Keep working on the scout!
This discussion has been closed.