Battlerealm

124»

Comments

• I am now, currently in the TOP NINE!
  • Thanks to everyone who posted in this competition, it is now closed! I will announce the winners tomorrow! there will be the best planeswalker, the best creature and the best arena, and then the overall winner with the best set!
  • Winners!

Thanks to everyone that stuck around at this silly contest, so here are the winners!

BEST CREATURE
    @Brainifyer with his card Gjorah Staffmaster Aside from the little typo in there, I really enjoyed the transformation affect, something I hadn't thought of doing!

BEST ARENA
    Its got to go to @MrRansom with his awesome arena of Jungle Morass! its the most balanced arena of them all, with the unique Graft mechanic and the ability to only got mana during a mana surge (makes sense really).

BEST PLANESWALKER
    @brcien I don't know what it is, but thematically I really like Uk, The killer, it fits well with this wilderness landscape, and he seems like the perfect planeswalker for this competition, while not the most "out there" card, I like the feel of the card, being able to summon his pet bird and the like!

BEST SET OVERALL
    Overall the best set is @MrRansom although I wasn't expecting that many cards, your arena was the best one, your creature came a close second and your planeswalker was pretty good too, which is why you are number 1 on my list. Yey!

Well done to everyone that entered, I will make more contests in the future (perhaps to @ModNation675 's despair).

Thanks for sticking around,

- Hivelord3
  • Good job to everyone who entered, and thank you @hivelord3 for a unique and fun challenge!
  • Congrats to ALL the winners and EVERYONE in the TOP NINE!!
  • @hivelord3 should we expect to see a continuation/second round of Battlerealm?
  • If there is, I'd recommend a new mechanic each time as that would keep in spicy.
This discussion has been closed.