Um, we have a youtube channel!?

It turns out that MTG cardsmith has a youtube channel, but it has no interesting content, and the only playlist contains 1 completely non-mtg related video from another channel. What's the point of this?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1n76rUhMG5ISs0-E9bxrw

Comments

• @KorandAngels - That was from the previous owner. Thanks for the reminder. There may be a revival of it at some point in the future!
  • it should totally get revived that'd be super cool
  • If it did get revived, what would even be posted there?
  • updates, challenges... other stuff? idk lmao
  • Gameplay with custom cards!
  • @KorandAngels 
    Untap.in would be perfect for that!
  • Ok. I would play if I was in the same time zone as anyone else on the site.
  • I'd love to make some videos for the channel if possible. I could do some video essay versions of CCC articles I have on the backburner. 

Or like, top 10 Custom Cards of a month (as an opinion piece of course)
  • I'd be willing to send products to open and give away as promotion for the possible Youtube channel. I can send card games, accessories and custom products manufactured through professional printing companies on occasion to make some interesting content.

This would be a great way to increase publicity of mtgcardsmith in comparison to other card sites. But I won't pressure you to do so, as it takes time to manage a channel and I'm not an expert on running channels.
  • I'm actually taking the semester off from college due to Covid so I'd be available to manage it. Don't really have much else going on atm.
  • Yeah, myself would be happy to help with production and getting products to review/view.
  • I have an epic plan for later on to show as well, that I'd been planning for years if this is the time to announce it. It would be very spicy!
  • Ooh, i love this idea, make it happen! 
  • edited August 2020
    Bumping with a cute fox.

Life is Strange  - Obstacles
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfHgn5j9lOY

• I would also be willing to help out! I don't have a ton of skill with anything related as far as I can tell but I have a lot of time on my hands soooooo
This discussion has been closed.