Mercy - Do we have any writers interested in doing a commissioned story? (Closed thread)

edited October 2020 in Off-topic Chat
Hello fellow cardsmiths, my name is Mercy, myself am looking to commission a story and am looking for writers. 

Would any of you fellow cardsmiths whom have writing as a passion, be interested in writing a story.

Sincerely,

Mercyque

Comments

• im intrigued... can you give more information?
  • @Usaername
    Here are two options for stories, I thought could be interesting.

Theme:
     Sirens (Mermaids).
    Approximate Length: 8000 to 10000 words.
    Content Warnings: Mentions/descriptions of carnivorous/cannibalistic acts. (Due to lore of Sirens. If this is jarring to you, refrain from entering.)

Alt Theme: One eyed Demon
    Approximate Length: 5000 to 7500+ words. (Leaving this one flexible as it's an alternative option.)
    Not sure if there are content warnings for this one.

Keep in mind the intention is that myself will be paying for this commission, or at least providing a big favor if preferred.
  • edited October 2020
    Still accepting up to one more entrant for the mean time. After which, I'll open a new thread for the upcoming requests for later on.
  • It really depends on the quality you're looking for. I wouldn't consider myself a professional, but I do fancy myself as a good writer.
  • edited October 2020
    I'll get back to you in a bit, @Ranshi . Proposing a contest idea atmo, of which these can be entered towards.
  • I did not understand. Was it just to create a story? Would it have a specific theme?
  • I'll give you a minor and flexible prompt tomorrow as I'm starting to get tired already.

Then if interested in either, you can choose one and make an agreement on what you want in return.

Thanks for being patient.

• Leaving this thread closed, but open as an additional means for communication. Odd wording, I know.
  • Hmm... I missed it this time around, but I am a creative writing major in college and would welcome an opportunity to make a buck.  Never done a commision before, but I do have some good works to show off.
This discussion has been closed.