Set Symbol Supply House

1171819202123»

Comments

• @kappa1984

Kappa, I know you said you weren't good at English, but if this is for a book that you are going to publish for-profit, I just want to go on record that I do not consent for you to use this for-profit without reasonably compensating me for the short amount of graphic design time (45 minutes) I spent making this into a vector svg/png for you.  I don't mean that to sound ugly, but we're all friends here and I'm sure you understand!
    That said, if this is for personal use only, feel free to use this.  Also, if this is for personal use only, I will also take a few seconds to put the Uncommon, Rare, Mythic, and Special color gradients on this for you :smile: 

• @TerryTags
    Hi terry, thank you for your reply. I would be very happy if I could earn money by writing books, but unfortunately I write only for the pleasure of writing. I print them and keep them on the bookshelf. same thing with the magic custom set, i'll print it out and keep it in my binder.
  • Hey, I'm making a Destiny proxy deck and I was wondering if any of these would make good/usable set symbols!

• Oh yeah, those would make for good symbols! I wish I knew how to make them into symbols or I'd do it for you!
  • Great, I was hoping someone here could make one of them into a set symbol. How are you guys making them so nicely?
  • Hello all!

I have made an Attack on Titan commander deck and the last thing I need is the set symbol. Can you please help me?

I have a few ideas:

1. Key to the Basement.

Image result for aot key

2. Wings of Freedom.

Image result for aot wings of freedom

3. This lightning bolt.

Aot Transformation Lightning Png - Euaquielela

Or if there are any AoT fans out there, I'd love to see your take on a set symbol!
    Thank you so much guys!!!
  • How's this?
  • ( @bigaotfan since it seems like at-mentions are the norm here)
  • (I'm happy to adjust the colors or send you svgs if you like)
  • Hey Guys =) I would like to ask if someone can make this symbol into all the rarities? Thanks in advance =)
  • Copying this over from the URL forum, where I just realized I should not be making requests!! 

I have been spending all day getting familiar with GIMP and a little bit with Vectr to make some set symbols for my custom Miyazaki decks, but I'll admit it's slow going. I've been spending more time with GIMP.

I also have looked all over the internet for anyone who has shared instructions or hints at how to do the key steps for set symbol creation (like getting the black border to work in Vectr, how to do a gradient that looks right, etc. - I found the Photoshop instructions shared by Faith_Guides in this thread a couple years back).

Here are the two images I'm working on (see attached).

Of course I'd love to have someone magically turn these into set symbol series, but I'd also be happy to be given a couple of hints at how to convert them using either GIMP or Vectr. Teach a person to fish...   Then I can be making more cool symbols to share like the rest of you do. )
  • Requesting help! I have no idea how to clear this pic up or make it anything other than black, if someone could help that would be AWESOME!

• Hey there! I've been making some custom magic cards for a while now and just recently realized that I can add custom set symbols. I'm making an Undertale themed deck for my wife and I saw these awesome set symbols on page 1 but they can't be used because Imgur links don't work with MTG Design. I'm really hoping someone can help me out and kinda recreate a broken heart set symbol with all the rarities plus an additional blue set symbol.
    Anyways you guys do some great work here, can't wait to see what else gets done
  • It has come to my attention that my ToC Set Symbols are no longer available for some reason. I'm going to attempt to remedy this momentarily, and touch up any tiny mistakes while I'm at it!
  • Huzzah!

It's me, Taylor (or Tommia if you'd like). I'd uploaded set symbols for ToC 4, 5, and 6, but they disappeared! So, I'm here to rectify this problem! To use the symbols, you can right click the one you want to use and click "Copy Image Address". Alternatively, you're also able to download the .zip for each set, allowing you to use them for offline editors or upload them yourself. This is handy in case these poof again!

All MSE Symbols: https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/uploads/editor/dq/bjtvwclt4gdh.zip

ToC4

ZIP: https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/uploads/editor/12/rtegg8zvsalh.zip

ToC5

ZIP: https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/uploads/editor/ng/0cu5gpohad7b.zip

ToC6

ZIP: https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/uploads/editor/ds/u95any4gqdco.zip

• Hello creators!
    I'm looking for a magic set symbol similar to this in the theme of Jumpstart.
    So like 2 of these intertwined, I've tried myself but couldn't really make it work.
    Thanks a lot in advance!
  • edited June 19
    don't remember who asked for undertale but here's deltarune
    (afaik the original creator of this version of the symbol is Gum_Skyloard on Reddit)
    could be used for Deltarune or Undertale since the symbol is present in both games

• blank set symbol
  • edited July 28
    Recreated Portal: Three Kingdoms set symbols

• Greetings, new here. Hope everyone is doing well!

Requesting set symbols from the attached image.
    If possible, can I get an extra one using time shifted colors? I think that is what it is called, the purplish one.
  • @HogBouttaGoHam: Hello and welcome to the forums! I cannot help with that, unfortunately. I’m not sure if anyone can help, as the forums are very inactive nowadays. There may be someone who is active who can help, but I am unsure.