"๐Ÿ’ผโ”" Endless Sets

edited September 2 in Custom Card Sets
"๐Ÿ’ผโ”"

Ask for a mystery set or post these two emojis, "๐Ÿ’ผโ”" and I'll give you a set of cards to make. Post your cards before asking for another.

Example

Your mystery set is called "Cyber Dominion."

A futuristic world where advanced technology, artificial intelligence, and cybernetics have taken over, leading to a clash between human resistance fighters and the AI-controlled dominion.

Mechanics:

1. Cybernetic Augmentation: Creatures or artifacts that gain additional abilities or stats when combined with other cybernetic cards.
  2. Hacker: Spells and abilities that manipulate or take control of opponents' permanents temporarily.
  3. Digital Infiltration: Cards that allow players to look at or manipulate the top cards of an opponent's library or their hand.
Create the following 10 cards.

Cybernetic Augmentation:
  • Create an equipment.
  • Create a Human Soldier.
Hacker
  • Create a Human Rogue.
  • Create an instant.
Twilight Cycle
  • Create a Human Wizard.
  • Create a sorcery.
Legendary Cards
  • Create an AI.
  • Create a Human Rebel.
Artifact Cards
  • Create a card called Neural Network.
  • Create a card called Cyber Nexus.
These cards and mechanics introduce a high-tech futuristic theme where players can augment their creatures with cybernetic enhancements, hack into opponents' resources, and use digital infiltration tactics to outmaneuver their opponents.

Sample Cards

Cybernetic Augmentation:

• An equipment for Cybernetic Augmentation: Cybernetic Enhancer

• A Human Soldier for Cybernetic Augmentation: Augmented Soldier

Hacker:

• A Human Rogue for Hacker mechanic: Digital Hijacker

• An instant for Hacker mechanic: System Overload

Digital Infiltration:

• A Human Wizard for Digital Infiltration mechanic: Data Miner

• A Sorcery for Digital Infiltration mechanic: Code Breaker

Legendary Cards:

• A Legendary AI: Omega the AI Overlord

• A Legendary Human Rebel: Zara Cyber Resistance Leader

Artifact Cards:

• A card called Neural Network: Neural Network

• A card called Cyber Nexus: Cyber Nexus

• Cost: 2
    • Type: Artifact
    • Text: When Cyber Nexus enters the battlefield, you may search your library for an artifact card, reveal it, then shuffle and put that card on top of it.
    • Text: 1, T: Add one mana of any color.

Comments

• How big does the set have to be?
  • It's a mystery. I give it to you. @LHunter
  • I will tryโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ’ผโ”
  • @LHunter your mystery set is called "Twilight Kingdoms."

A world caught in eternal twilight, where shadow and light struggle for dominance. This plane is filled with powerful shadow creatures, light-wielding warriors, and those who navigate the grey areas in between.

Mechanics: 

1. Shadowmeld: A mechanic that allows creatures to temporarily phase out or become untargetable until the end of the turn.
    2. Dawn's Grace: Abilities or spells that trigger or become stronger based on the amount of life a player has gained this turn.
    3. Twilight Cycle: Cards that have different effects depending on whether it is "Day" or "Night." The cycle can shift based on card effects or player actions.

Create the following 10 cards.

Shadowmeld:
    • Create a Shadow Assassin.
    • Create an instant.
    Dawn's Grace
    • Create a Human Cleric.
    • Create an enchantment.
    Twilight Cycle
    • Create a Faerie Wizard.
    • Create a sorcery.
    Legendary Cards
    • Create an Angel.
    • Create a Shade.
    Artifact Cards
    • Create a card called Twilight Orb.
    • Create an equipment.
    The "Twilight Kingdoms" set introduces a dynamic world where the balance between light and darkness is a constant battle. The Shadowmeld mechanic allows for sneaky attacks and evasion, while Dawn's Grace rewards life-gain strategies. The Twilight Cycle brings a unique twist, creating a dual nature to the battlefield, where players can shift between Day and Night, altering the game state and strategy.
  • Iโ€™m currently working on it. Progress will be slow but I like this set idea. Thanks!
  • @LHunter there is no rush 
    This can be done over an entire year for all i care :smile:
  • It might be, with how busy I amโ€ฆ
  • Iโ€™ve decided that Twilight Kingdoms is set in a more Victorian era. No tech, but pretty similar to our world otherwise. (Other than the whole light and dark fighting always.)