Markov chain text generator creatures

Hello everybody,

This contest is about making creatures with weird abilities, using the Markov chain text generator. If you're unfamiliar with Markov text generator I'll explain. Markov chain text generator makes text based on text you enter in it. It takes words or letters from the input text and it randomly places them in the output text. It connects words that are usually together in the input text. But if you lower the Order, it will replace letters in words with letters from other words in the input text, creating new words.

Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to: projects.haykranen.nl/markov/demo/
2. Paste in this text: Deathtouch Defender Double strike Enchant First strike Flash Flying Haste Hexproof Indestructible Lifelink Menace Reach Scry Trample Vigilance Regenerate Sacrifice Affinity Annihilator Battle cry Bestow Bloodthirst Cascade Champion Changeling Cumulative upkeep Cycling Delve Devour Dredge Echo Evolve Evoke Exalted Extort Fading Graft Infect Kicker Landfall Madness Modular Monstrosity Morph Multikicker Persist Shadow Soulbond Sunburst Suspend Undying Unearth Unleash Wither Bloodrush Heroic Imprint Metalcraft Morbid Fear Intimidate Plainswalk Islandwalk Swampwalk Mountainwalk Forestwalk
3. Change the Order to 2.
4. Click GO!
5. Pick 2-3 "abilities" from the output text.
6. Make a creature card containing the chosen abilities and post it here.

-Please make reminder text of the "new abilities" explaining what it does!
-I'm looking forward to some funny explanations of the abilities, clever ideas and new mechanics.
-Only 1 entry per person.
-Don't make any broken stuff pls.

First place: Follow+10 favorites on cards of his/her choice.
Second place: Follow+7 favorites on cards of his/her choice.
Third place: Follow+5 favorites on cards of his/her choice.
Honorable mentions: 1 favorite on a card of his/her choice.

Deadline is on 15th July. (The deadline might change depending on number of contestants/bumps.)

Have fun!

Comments

• Here is a list of the jumbled words you get

Devourst Scry Modulator Double Vigilate Reacrike Firstrintainwall Madness Morbidate Chample upker Perst Shadow Shamprike Feash Wity Trampwalk Modulanchant Mend Undyinwalk Mort Intible Affice Reash Flyink Morph Scry Bloodrush Wity Trampwalk Foredge Vigilash Hexproof Intimidate Peroic Impring Graft Kicker Platow Soulattle Lifect Kicker Mounburst Fading Grampleash Multikice cry Mountalcrate Hasted Uneart For Bess Mounburst Shade Regelink Morph Menace Echo Ech Shang Cumultive upkeep Cycling Hast Chang Grate Peroic Imprinswalcraft Sunbur Delinswalted Uneathtorth Multedge Evour Double Hexproof Infect Monswalk Sush Scry Trampwalk Shantainwall Madness Mounburst Cascadinwalk Shadow Soulatorph Mender Land Uneraft Indfall Morph Metalcry Annihirst Sunbur Drestriker Infelink Mend Suspend Extouctikicker Bate stroof Ind Suspendess Mounbursist Shadow Swalk Modultible Reacrintimid Forestrike Plainswalk Infect Fading Grampwalk Inder Lificke Extoress Modulatow Soularthirst Chantainwalk Menace Regenerattle Hexprosist Cumultive Defenacrifice Reash Hexproodruspendfall Moulbon Caste Plandying Undying Her Lange Evoke Firstrint Firstwalk Impwalk Infect Kickeroic Improof Intible Flying Her Delink Forest strosity Annity Mulbondwalk Morestructible Heroof Infect Metainswalkall Madness Mountalcraft Indyingelinwalk Menacrifinity Menace Sacry Trampion Chang Herate Defectible Vigilandfalkste Evoke Plainwalk Islative Evoke Ence Flying Hascade Cash Scry Bestrosither Bloodruspendestwalcrifelinity Bestwalk Suspendying Graft Morestouctive Drestrint Flar Bloodthirst Modulator Perst Infend Unearth Unleash Herative Lifendfall Morbid Sunbur Defender Landfall Mour Battle cry Traft Moress Modulash Her Perator Bestwalk Islatimidate Hexproof Intible Plainswalk Soulbonstwalk Sush Flying Chang Chadow Soular Madness Modtherattle Rege Ence Sacry Best Souch Shangelint Cascade Reach Scry Traft Mon Chang Grampwalk Morph Mount Fade Plainstrike Exalte Hexpring Graft Shade Plainstructikickersist struch Heroic Indfall Menace upke First Sach Multike Hexproicke Feash Wity Morbidate Hexproic Islandwalk Metalcrample Vigilate Echo Enchang Douchangenear Islange Extort Indest Sacrifinihirst Kicker Devouch Swalk Shadow Bloodrush Multedgelink MetalkPersist Infender Landwalkthirstruct Kic Indestow Bloodthilar Bloof Inder Battle strosity Morbid Flash Feash Feart Flyinwalk Fearth Unleash Multike Reacrikeep Cash Scry Trampleash Flash Flash Multedge Enchamprintainwalte Suspendfall Modther Platow Soulative
  • edited June 2016
    @Corwinn The point is that it doesn't make only words you typed in here. Every time you get something a little bit different.
    BTW: Gotta love Metalcry and Impwalk.
  • That's in case some people don't want to, or can't get to that web site.
    XD
    I kinda like "Devouch"
  • I just want to take a moment to appreciate the fact that it spit out a few actual keywords.
  • Bloodruspendestwalcrifelinity is the best.
  • What about Grampwalk?
  • Nah, Shantinwall.
  • Or Douchangenear
  • Best is the best :D
  • Even better: Cash.
    I'll stop laughing and produce an entry now.
  • @Lujikul If I had Bestwalk, I couldn't be blocked, because that was freaking golden XD
  • @Biblio2 Ooh, I wonder what would that ability do.
  • I think my favorite is Regenerattle. freakiest snake ever
  • edited June 2016
    @RohanDragoon I did not see your comment below your card. I was in a hurry and on mobile. Sorry for that!
  • @jellyfactory
    It might not have been up yet. It took me a little while to put the comment up, but it is definitely there now
  • This is boss: Trampwalkmadnestructimidate
This discussion has been closed.