Colonisers of Astraliastra

Comments

• Alright, here are the results:

1ST PLACE:

@ningyounk

The process goes extremely well, and all the the Dziarkani bow down to you. You get a new, stronger grip on the desert. You might soon be able to break out, but we aren't sure yet...

2ND PLACE:

@Vardrus

The crystal cannon is able to burst through blockades of ice which cover these waters, and you are able to move in onto the islands.

3RD PLACE:

The hawkeye rangers are able to blast the birds from a distance, and move along the mountains. You claim most land you see, and you might be close to conquering half of the range.
  • edited October 2018
    BUT DON'T FRET!

I loved all your entries so you all win some!

The map will be here shortly.
  • @Aggroman15

You blast one beast into submission... TOO BAD THESE THINGS CONTROL THE ENTIRE GULF AREA!

At least you got the territory of the one you killed.

@Lujikul

You have bred an ultimate race of explorers... however, not a whole lot is left of them!

But you did manage to snag another part of the forest.

@sanjaya666

You managed to annex one of the warlock tribes! Unfortunately, the others don't like the idea, and don't join.

@Bobman111

When you purify the creatures, the meadow just... turns into a wasteland. It seems that life here isn't powered by light, but by darkness.

BACK AT THE ISLE, however, you can purify some of the forest and annex it!

• edited October 2018
    AIGHT NEW CONTEST:

Welcome to the second ELIMINATION CHALLENGE!

The guilds of ravnica show up! (cause of course they do)

The Dimir, Orzhov and Azorius are all trying to conquer Inconsequentilia (the plane next door), and they stopped by here for recruits.

You need to post a card that could aid them in colonisation. Then all 3 guilds will pick a winner, and each of the winners will be granted land. 3 other players will be just, left alone I guess. HOWEVER, they will pick 1 player who they are least happy with, and DESTROY THEIR EMPIRE FROM THE GROUND UP!

Good luck!
  • (Dimir, Azorius, Orzhov... I can work with that xD Just a warning, I just moved in my new apartment and won't have internet for a week so I'll see what I can do to make the best out of it.)
  • Oh, ok... :(

Try to post as early as you can then, while you still have the chance!
  • Also the dimir azorius orzhov thing is a coincidence, I just wanted to get some guilds I like, that everyone here could make cards for, and it just turned out to be that you can make a card for any one of those
  • edited October 2018
    @HeroKP So what's the name of their forces? The Impossiblia? And how did they travel through the Blind Eternities? By using a magical schoolbus?
  • @sanjaya666

The name of their forces: Impossinlulian Regiment

Method of transportation: 3 magical schoolbuses (schoolbusi?). They are driven by an evil clone of Ral Zarek (Dimir), Vraska's sister who had been brainwashed to think she is a chancellor (Azorius) and Phoenix Wright with planeswalker powers (Orzhov)
  • @HeroKP You forgot the displaced Thanos who tagged along because he accidentally snapped himself into the Aether.
  • @sanjaya666

Alright, alright.
  • The Forsaken Angels showed great interest in these newcomers. Those could all be potential allies in their quest to the gates of Valiir.

They decide to send some valuable information to the three guilds emissaries. Prophecies, maps, and all kind of useful tips for a successful interplanar conquest. They decide to cram it all inside a vessel, and send that vessel to the guilds:

Admittedly, that is a lot of information for just one vessel. A few desert priests had to die in the process before they could find the right one, but they finally managed to find an empty mind where they coud fit it all in. Those new followers are certainly coming handful. They send their package on its way.
  • @ningyounk

DIMIR PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!....

Also, making your cost 2-colour makes it impossible for you to be nominated by any guild other that the one the combination fits. You can use this card, no problem, but I recommend for other entries to be MONOCOLOUR
  • edited October 2018
    I like a bit of risk! x)
  • @ningyounk

No problem. The dimir like adventures, so even though you turned the other guilds blind to yourself, you significantly increased your chance with dimir. Unfortunately, dimir is @Vardrus 's territory.

I can feel the flame war brewing!
  • Umm...?

The deadline is the weekend, and so far, we only have 1 entry? If there are no posts, I am declaring The Forsaken Angels winners
  • King Exor welcomes the guilds, especially the dimir. To aid them in their conquest, he decides to send a few of his more powerful sorcerers, who will follow every order without question but also have the mission to observe.

• The Haavingard Master Smiths offer the guild ambassadors their services, knowing very well that conquest sparks often conflict. The forges work hard to provide the guilds with all kinds of enchanted weaponry.
  • @ASubtleGhost

You don't want to limit yourself, so you make it colourless... That is so smartpant... This gets the attention of the more smartpant guild (but you'll need to figure out which one it is... or, don't, and keep the surprise until I tell you)
  • edited October 2018
    A'ight, trying that again.

Instead of an immortal corpse that costs green mana, the Anserian Empire will instead present the alliance with a giant flying corpse that costs black mana instead. It was a dragon, at some point. But since it assimilates everything that dies around it, it's become a warped, horrendous monster. It also has a habit of "accidentally" killing the troops around it upon entry into the battlefield.

• @Lujikul

Sorry, green isn't in the color identity of any of the guilds, so none can accept it :(
  • Ouch. Well, we're well into the weekend, so too late to change now. Hopefully my regenerating cadaver doesn't get the Anserian Empire scrubbed from the world. If it does, oh well.
  • edited October 2018
    The Raiders send their skilled 'ambassador' in hope to gain an alliance with the Syndicate or the House.

Aside from his diplomacy skills, this experienced soldier is also an adept in combat and banishment magic. Therefore he is the best choice of the Raiders to gain a sort of trust with either one of those two guilds, or both if it's necessary.

If not, a backup plan is also always available for him too.

• @Lujikul

Considering we have 2 people who haven't posted yet, (*cough cough* @Bobman111 @Aggroman15 *cough cough*)

I am extending the deadline indefinitely, so you have some more time
  • edited October 2018
  • That's a relief. I've edited the post with the entry in it to better accommodate this challenge.
  • @Aggroman15

DON'T LET US DOWN NOW, AGGRO! WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!
  • edited October 2018
    Here is my gift to one of the blue-aligned guilds.

• @Aggroman15

Superb! Let the judging begin...
  • @all

Sry guys, wasn't able to post recently (because of personal matters)

But expect results really soon!
This discussion has been closed.