The Pantheon of the Multiverse (In Correlation to the Stitia Saga)

edited September 2019 in Sagas
Multiversal gods... very few have knowledge of the rumors. Every god in the multiverse wanted to keep their existence a secret... but after a fractured being arrives on Stitia, one of their own kind, they demand retribution.

Gods of the multiverse are pouring in to join their allies in the fight against the Six. If the whole plane collapses from the sheer power of their clash, so be it. The gods are yearning for vengeance, and today, they make their presence known...

This is not an actual Saga. Rather, it’s an extension of the Stitia Saga, in order to keep the Saga from getting cluttered (moreso than it’s been XD). Create (or submit) a non-enchantment God card based upon your cardsmithing ideals/playstyle. It must have indestructible, but everything else is a go. Likewise, you could simply describe your playstyle and colors to me, and I can give it a shot, but judging by my past... that may not turn out how you like it.

If you are lucky, your god could be featured in the Stitia Saga! You do not have to take part in the Saga in order to submit a god or have your god included in the saga, and even if you are participating in the Stitia Saga, you can still submit a god.

Criteria:
- Be as realistic as possible with your entry.
- No joke cards or reprints of actual cards.
- Give a minor description of your god and their ideals please, including examples of their role in enforcing activities of the multiverse.
- You are able to submit up to five gods, and you can withdraw gods before they are featured in the Saga
- The deadline for your god to be featured in the Saga is September 30th.

Comments

• https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/gladoise-8th-great-god
    or otherwise known as
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/gladoise-god-of-scales
    Responsible for granting greater power in response to worship. Humans and other worshippers who aren't already scaled slowly develop scales over time along with other more draconic features. He can and has raised creatures to become dragons before, it is one of his favorite miracles to do. However, you need to prove yourself worthy before he does it.
    This work for you?
    I would also like to see you do one of me based on our interactions in lakas, phyrexian arena, and stitia.
  • edited September 2019

Once seen as a monster among gods, Persephone was a warrior god, inspiring people to revel in warfare and destruction, preferring brutality over cunning. Alas, her rampage had to be brought to an end and as such, she is imprisoned within a special cage within her plane, awaiting for that moment her destructive ways become a necessity.

she's not indestructible due to her...status of being imprisoned, will put up her 'free' form asap
  • edited September 2019
    Flavor text - You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.

Brom and Bebel are the Gods of luck and fortune, they are always seen together and perform miracles as one. They travel around the multiverse and show themselves whenever they deem necessary. Their miracles are of a random sort, could one day be a man catching a massive fish to the next day being the death of an adversary.

Ophion is an ancient titan that has been tasked with the protection of the natural denizens of the realm. He is always seen with his hyena trio; Moz, Boz, and Roz...

• edited September 2019

A god purely living for carnage and war, Persephone has lived long enough in her imprisonment by other gods to know that mortals and gods are just alike: greedy, warmongering and violent. Perfect for her own lust for combat and destruction.
  • edited September 2019
    I enjoy the fast paced nature of red in combination with the control of blue, though I hate being overwhelmed if my opponent forces me into mid/late game. Two of my favourite mechanics - counter spells and gaining control - are feature prominently in red blue too.

Pnum was the patron deity of minotaurs on Old Ahmonket*, although he often disappeared. When one time he never came back, the minotaurs went half-mad (Why they are different colours.)
    Pnum was a planeswalker. However, on a distant world he was attacked by the native deities and was forced to give up his spark in order to planeswalk one more time. He arrived on Stitia, a plane without minotaurs. He hides on a small island, and he has created a large number of goats, but cannot create even a single minotaur, due to the fact that they don't belong on the plane.

*Pre-bolas
  • edited September 2019

I just love things that make unfair decks cry. Many unfair decks right now are just trying to cheat the most powerful creature they can into play as quickly as possible.

Bahhi is the God overseeing the growth in sentient creature's populations, their corruptions and mistakes, she keeps a balance in this growth.
  • Wait it needs indestructible? I want a refund!
  • edited September 2019
    The Minstrel is an agent of chaos, sewing discord on every plane he visits. Due to his nature, and the magnitude of his deeds, it was not long before he was discovered by Nicol Bolas. The Dragon planeswalker was impressed by the immense power this god possessed, and struck a deal with the god. They worked together to sew chaos throughout the multiverse, destroying entire planes, then rebuilding them, with themselves as the head gods of the various pantheons.

Now with Nicol Bolas defeated, even thought he struck a deal with The Minstrel, he has no reason to deal with Bolas anymore. But The Minstrel is gathering more strength. When he has acquired enough power, he will release Nicol Bolas from his prison and reignite his Spark, allowing him to rule the multiverse once more.
  • @KorandAngels, just remake the card, and edit your post. I do it all the time.
  • KEK

Judging by the variety of Gods being submitted... I think we’ll have both protagonists and antagonists in this case >;3
  • @Tommia can I change my god or submit another?
  • edited September 2019
    removed due to noticing the colorissue and too lazy to change it (again)
  • edited September 2019
    Him being indestructible goes against flavour and good card balancing.
  • edited September 2019
    OK, here's the indestructible version. Judge whichever one is better (So, judge both and the better one wins).
  • *SLAM*

Sorry! Didn’t mean to bump into this!
  • By the way, when’s the deadline?
  • This technically doesn’t have the deadline, but to be included in the story, the deadline is now officially Monday, September 30th
  • Bump?
    Did you forget?
  • I didn't forget. This isn't being judged. Right now I'm waiting for the right moment...
  • Then can I still submit a card?
  • Yeah. Still haven't even planned the timeframe they'll appear
  • edited October 2019
    Bump.
    (I really, REALLY want Pnum to be in the saga.)
    Also, I just read the flavour text for the contest; Pnum is actually unaware of the Six, and wouldn't really care if he did know.
  • The time will come. Pretty soon, actually. I'll be making preparations soon.
  • (I also just noticed I can do multiple entries, so I did more.[sorry I didn't read the stuff properly.])
    Shina arrived on Stitia many millions of years ago, before the cursed rebirth began to happen. When it started to happen, Shina was petrified by the influx of magic. She can respond to things happening around her, but can't move or anything.
    Bahkk is very old, but not very intelligent. He likes Stitia, and often attacks logging cabins which threaten his beloved forests.
    (If I win with one of these guys, I would like you to put Pnum in the story instead.
  • edited November 2019
    Time to assemble the gods that will be coming along...

Good

@Bowler218 Theirin, Lord of the Skies (Has some domain over Dragons)

@DrakeGladis Gladoise, God of Dragons

@spookoops Brom and Bebel, Gods of Luck and Fortune

@Blazin_Biscuit Analacrium, God of Magic

@KorandAngels Pnum, God of the Rams

@Pepperoni Bahhi, Goddess of Balance

@DrakeGladis Vel and Fetr, Gods of Natural Unity and Natural Protection

imageimage

Neutral

@Credius Persephone, God of Warfare and of Destruction

Ophion, Protector of the Wild

Hostile
    @Revan The Minstrel