Hi

13»

Comments

• @NokiSkaur: BBE took the bullet for DRS, yes. But Jace is certainly not an oppressive card anymore, not in Modern at least. The unban seemed okay to me.
  • Jace just got unbanned I think
  • @DoctorFro: yes. I feel it's a decent decision, as reactive strategies have really been at the bottom of the pile for a while now, although it does come at a cost (all reactive blue decks homogenise into some Jace deck)
  • edited February 2018
    honestly I personally believe that is is gonna happen to Jace again soon. And the genius whose idea it was will get a promotion :):):)...sry I just love having laughs about the banning method
  • I mean, I have 3 BBEs, so I'm happy about it spiking in price.
    Jace was just a risky move that was only meant to sell Masters 25. I think they should have just left modern alone.
  • @East2West
    Awesome, looks super fun to play with! : D
  • this is the timmyest version of nivmizzet ive seen ever (not in a bad way i hope its not an insult QQ)

with cards like arcanis, stormtide, minds dilatation, quick silver gargantuan, the primordials !!! looks pretty fun but this list is far from your tippical niv list.

mine is a fancy version of the classic list with control and the curiosity effects. my playgroup tends to play stuff like insta wins altough they rarely win you the game since evryone knows your about to pull it off.

i guess you already know about curiosity (and the other 2 similar cards) but choose not to play them due to unfun interaction.
  • @icyyou Yeah, exactly! Infinite combos in commander are a really unfun way to end a game y'know? All of the three Commander decks I have are built with a Timmy sort of style. Magic has always been a fun game at the end of the day.
  • edited February 2018
    Honestly I find infinite combos in some decks fun...mainly because you can play archenemy against that deck and try to beat them before the combo hits

And depending on the combo it is really cool sometimes
  • Infinite combo decks... infinite combo decks... infinite Thopter combo decks... Jeskai infinite Thopter combo decks... my kind of Standard decks!
  • Experiment Kraj simic Hydra shenanigans is all you need
  • @East2West that is a nasty Izzet commander deck you got there! (on a side note, I partaked in a commander tournament not real long ago and sol ring was a banned card in that tournament. I don't know why I felt like saying that...)
This discussion has been closed.