Awe Rats!

13»

Comments

• @sorinjace

So when do you rate this contest?
    Not that im in a Hurry, just want to know :)
  • edited July 2018
    Rodent Punisher
  • edited July 2018
    meh.
  • edited July 2018
    nopers
  • https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/master-of-death-6

Here's an(other) entry. I can't even remember if I've already entered this competition. It think I did, though.
  • @sorinjace
    Cool, thanks for the info :)
  • edited July 2018
    @Battlesocke, sorry I have to update you again on this, just so you know as well as anyone else that is involved in this contest:

Update on this contest! Due to recent activity in my everyday life, the contest will be ending a little sooner then scheduled! Please have your submissions turned in by the end of the day on July 29th 2018. Judging will commence asap afterwards :)
  • edited July 2018
    Summoning the Rat tribal pack. Are you ready for an insane attrition/control commander!

The first card is an entry, the other two are just for show.

--- Abilities Explanation ---
    Lashing
    (This creature assigns its combat damage to each creature blocking or blocked by it separately.)

Study 3 (If this would be put into a graveyard, its owner may exile the bottom card of their library. If they do, they put this card into their library three or more cards from the top of their library.)
    --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Inspiration: "Well throw my lord." (Black Butler AMV)

imageimageimage
  • Updating card image when PC is accessible. Editted the card for playability.
  • edited July 2018
    @modnation675 is the entries here for your rat cards updated on their images? Also, bump.
  • @sorinjace
    Yep the images are updated. I updated them on the 20th once I woke up. :)
  • edited July 2018
    Ezikyll needs some updates due to a minor lack of foresight. Will do so by this evening!
  • @sorinjace
    Sorry the rat was supposed to be able to double block!
  • ah ok interesting concept @modnation675
  • This contest is closed for judging! Thank you for all your entries everyone, I will have the results posted asap!! :)
  • edited July 2018
    The results are in! This was a hard contest to judge there was so many good rats in this contest, I want to thank each and every one of you for participating ahead of the results. So here we go!

Coming in at 4th place, we have @worldslayer15:

I thought this was really, really cool. My only gripe with this card is that I wished it would have been tribal - Rat. But that is minor, because I wouldn't mind putting anything in my graveyard, especially in a Rat themed deck, and it gets Rats out to you as fast as you may need them! So, nicely done @worldslayer15! You get 2 favorites!

Coming in at 3rd place, we have @Battlesocke:

I felt this creature was really creative and cute, it had cool flavor text, I just had trouble believing it to be accepted by true Rat fans. Other than that small gripe, cool card, it was enough to get you 3 favorites and a mention in the Hall Of Fame!

Coming in at 2rd place, we have @Maanya:

I thought this was creative as hell. A rat for artifact fans? Definitely creative and different. I would want to play this just to try it out and see how long I could have it on the battlefield for before it gets out of hand or gets destroyed, whichever happens first! Thank you @Maanya for making such a fun Rat card to play! You get 4 favorites and a mention in the Hall Of Fame!

Coming in at 1st place, we have @ElMagici:

Oh yeah, this guy is the Krenko, Mob Boss for Rats. And, to top THAT off, it gives your Rats deathtouch. Um. Yes please? Fear isn't always going to work, however, deathtouch is a much more useful ability in big games (or any game normally, for that matter.) I wouldn't want to face a swarm of typhoid rats unless I had indestructible! So, nice job! You earned 1st place in this contest. You get 5 favorites and a mention in the Hall Of Fame!

Here is my top two Honorable mentions: (in other words #5, then #6)

@Dechujoh64 with armored torch rat
    You get 1 favorite of your choice.

@bnew07 with sower of sickness
    You get 1 favorite of your choice.

Winners and honorable mentions, please pm me your favorite requests or post them here and tag me with the request(s). Congratulations on placing!!!

There was more that I enjoyed, but these guys rats was at the top of the pile, the other rats couldn't make it up the pile as fast as these rats could to devour everything in site! mmm. did someone say cheese? :)

Thank you to all contestants, this was a fun contest, and I hope you guys had a blast creating your cards for it. See you in My Following Contests:

Go Fetch! **circuit challenge**

Savor the Flavor Text (over on August 6th)

Summer Cartoons Challenge (going on all summer long! Come join in on the fun of making less serious cards, or take a stab at making a serious version of a cartoon you love! At the end there will be a playoff competition, it will be fun, I swear it!:P)

Creature Feature You simply just create a creature that is asked by a previous cardsmith. There are deadlines and down the road, added challenges to the creatures. Come join in when you are having a ''writer's block'' of sorts, or just join the zany chats that start, its all good and fun stuff!

See you guys! -sj :)
  • Glad you liked my card! As for what to favorite, just choose whatever two cards you think are worthy. Thanks again!
  • you got it @worldslayer15 :) (btw I just left you a comment on your Feed the Birds contest, its my request for the reward of placing 4th place in your contest.)
  • @Corwinnn please close this contest thanks!

**Closed**
  • Wow thank you @sorinjace :) i feel honored
This discussion has been closed.