Bugs & Updates

Comments

• @saveria201,
    Thank you for the reports, we've been working with the plugin vendor on the image quality bug for the new uploader.
    As for the legacy uploader, I know there are some issues with safari specifically, so we recommend using chrome whenever possible.
  • Another Disqus update:

We're still waiting on the comments export. Disqus has also recently updated their platform to force new ads on every site unless the site pays for a subscription to remove them. We've decided that the new ads are too detrimental to the Cardsmith experience and are now in the process of subscribing to remove these ads from our pages. More on this as Disqus makes updates on their side.

Thank you!
  • @mtgcardsmith
    No... Thank YOU!
  • We've currently got some server-related issues affecting performance and uptime. You may experience some issues while we diagnose. Thank you.
  • edited May 2017
    @mtgcardsmith & @Corwinnn
    I think we should update all subscription links to have the proper version of the subscription page, the one with the promo code section. (This is now fixed!)

In addition to this, you should reference the outdated Planeswalker editor on the other editors as some overlook how to find it. (This is still in the works!)

This comment references the issues for some users, as I hadn't noticed the new page either at first!
    Reference Comment: http://disq.us/p/1impora
  • Checking that out!
  • For informational purposes, anyone wanting to switch over or just add a subscription, here is the link!
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/account/subscribe/
  • Update:

Amonkhet Set Symbol is released!
  • HUZZAH!
  • Hello @mtgcardsmith, recently I have not been getting notifications on the forums page. For example, when @Corwinnn tagged me as @Gelectrode in the Circuit Challenge - Non-Black Undead, I was not notified. Does anyone else have this problem? And has anyone notified me recently?
  • edited May 2017
    @Gelectrode
    Corwinnn used a # symbol accidentally instead of an sign. Just a slight typo! :)

Otherwise, the only issues for accounts I've seen lately is in regards to rare occurrences with transferring cards to different servers. Specifically causing the original Biblio account to have the cards not referenced in the search engine. But this is mainly since they have a lot of cards.
  • Yeah, I totally did use the #Gelectrode instead of the @Gelectrode!
  • edited May 2017
    • Increased the length of title and power/toughness fields in both token generators
    • Added artifacts to card type search
    • Fixed a bug with sidebar search
  • edited May 2017
    @mtgcardsmith, @Corwinnn
    Is okay if for the next few days I post some minor requested updates that have quick fixes? These won't be stuff like the feature request threads I posted.

1) May you change it so artifacts aren't considered gold by default. As well as use the normal artifact border by default.
    2) May you change it so gold cards count as their derived colors in the search engine and the totals in things like sets.
    3) May you add the Tribal type to the search engine.

I understand that not all existing cards can be retroactively fixed. But I'd like theses changes for future sake.
  • An email response has been sent directly, but I want to reiterate for everyone just in case there is any confusion:
    We do not store credit card numbers in our system. We use token based authentication so we don't ever handle the credit card directly. You cannot see a previously entered card being displayed, which is why you must enter a new one if you wish to update any existing card. The numbers displayed in the Update Subscription form are placeholder text, and is not a real card number.

To take this further, payments are only transferred through Stripe over a secure SSL/TLS 1.3 encrypted certificate verified by COMODO Certificate Authority.

We take security very seriously, so I don't want there to be any confusion on this issue.
    Thank you.

• edited May 2017
    @mtgcardsmith
    Sorry about that, I made a mistake in that regard. I updated the comment I've made to reflect this.
  • No worries, glad everyone is on the same page! :D
  • I have found a glitch in the matrix- I mean- the site.

Okay, maybe the matrix...

http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/2883/halp-account-page-404-can-t-find-planeswalker-editor
  • edited June 2017
    @mtgcardsmith, @Corwinnn, @Tommia
    This is a situation suited to mtgcardsmith and Corwinnn.

As for the Planeswalker editor, I see it currently. The same goes for the public form of your account page as well as your cards. So I'm not sure.
  • I'm pretty sure it's the matrix. Ever since Mr. Anderson Keanu started doing those John Wick movies, there have been "issues".
  • @mtgcardsmith, @Corwinnn
    May you add Snow as a card type for the recent card editor. Understandably it has multiple combinations required, so it's fair to say that it's not an immediate issue.

I'll also be sending a message using the request form mentioned by Corwinnn later today.
  • @Corwinnn
    May you post the link to that feedback page, as I can't seem to find it?
  • Certainly!
    You can find it in the FAQ Section, or you can follow this here link...
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/about/new-feature-suggestions
  • Thanks Corwinnn. :)
  • Anytime @modnation675!
    Axolotl!
  • @mtgcardsmith has there been any progress/updates regarding the Disqus subscription and old comments?
  • @TheClayKnight Unfortunately, Disqus has been unresponsive in getting us the export necessary.