X

edited February 26 in Sagas
X

Comments

• Sure I'll try. In.
  • So, basically we are pirates hunting for treasures, but we don't have player characters? I am in.
  • @Astrobhibian & @FireOfGolden - Clue - Venture into the depths of the enchanted forest where the ancient trees whisper secrets to those who listen. There, you'll discover a relic guarded by mystical creatures: Design a creature card with an ability triggered by tapping it and sacrificing a forest. 27 7 9
  • I'll jump IN; let's see where the journey takes me.
  • edited February 8
    @cadstar369 & @Jadefire - Clue - Brave the stormy seas and navigate through treacherous waters to reach the hidden island sanctuary. Unravel the mystery of the island's guardian: Craft an enchantment that protects your creatures from being targeted by spells or abilities unless their controller pays an additional cost. 3 49
  • I'm in, hit me up with a clue.
  • edited February 8
    @Yururu - Clue - Ascend the towering mountain peak, where the air is thin and the winds howl with ancient songs. Conquer the trials of the elements to reach the summit and claim your reward: Design a sorcery that deals damage to each creature and player, with an additional effect if you control a creature with flying. Complete this for a cycle of each color. 2 12 8
  • Craft an enchantment that protects your creatures from being targeted by spells or abilities unless their controller pays an additional cost.
    Frigid Fortification

Where to next?
  • @cadstar369 - Clue - Delve into the abandoned ruins of the lost civilization, where time stands still and echoes of the past linger in every corner. Decode the forgotten language etched on the walls to unlock the chamber's secrets: Create an artifact that allows you to scry X, where X is the number of artifacts you control.
  • edited February 9
    @Astrophibian - Clue - Explore the echoing halls of the arcane academy, where knowledge is both a gift and a curse. Solve the riddles of the ancient tomes to uncover the hidden library's most guarded tome: Design a legendary creature that gains +1/+1 counters whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell
  • edited February 13
    Ascend the towering mountain peak, where the air is thin and the winds howl with ancient songs. Conquer the trials of the elements to reach the summit and claim your reward: Design a sorcery that deals damage to each creature and player, with an additional effect if you control a creature with flying. Complete this for a cycle of each color.

I'll be editing this comment as I complete the cycle, so gimme a bit.

Reckoning Glare                 Firebirds' Murmuration                    Sleetsquall

• @Astrophibian - Clue - Traverse the shifting sands of the desert labyrinth, where mirages deceive and illusions confound. Navigate through the maze of illusions to reach the elusive oasis at its heart: Craft an instant that allows you to exile target creature and synergizes with deserts. -12
  • @jpastor hit me with a clue, I'm IN
  • @Robo_Kitty
    Clue - Plummet into the depths of the forbidden caverns, where darkness reigns and shadows dance. Unravel the enigma of the ancient obelisks to unlock the cavern's hidden chambers: Design a land card that taps for colorless mana, with an additional ability.
    30 15
  • @Astrophibian @Robo_Kitty
    Clue - Trek through the mystical marshlands, where the boundary between the living and the dead is blurred. Brave the eerie fog and evade the grasp of the specters that haunt the marshes: Create an enchantment that grants your creatures hexproof. 0 -13 30 35 6 0
  • edited February 12
    [deleted]
  • @Astrophibian gets the Treasure hoard for the previous clue. Here's some of the treasure found, the rest has been sent in PM to your secret hoard.

Pegasus Wings - You get two prizes per challenge
    Minotaur Horns - 1 favorite of your choice
  • @jpastor
    Obscuring Fog

I'll target @Yururu with my Chimera Claws and I'll target @Astrophibian with my Satyr Pipes
  • @Yururu - You get 5 favorites
    @Astrophobian - You need to speak in emoji until the end of the month. Oof. Oh yeah. This'll be fun.
  • @Yururu retains the treasure hoard. @Robo_Kitty & @Yururu - please let me know from here on if you / when you would like your next clue.
  • I'll take my next clue
  • edited February 16
    @Robo_Kitty - clue - Embark on a quest through the celestial realm, where stars guide the way and constellations reveal hidden truths. Align the stars to unveil the ancient prophecy written in the heavens: Design a legendary enchantment creature card named "Astrologer of the Celestial Realm," with an ability reflecting mastery of celestial interpretation, providing guidance through celestial prophecy, and capturing the mystical essence of the celestial realm in flavor and artwork. -10

• edited February 17
    @jpastor
    ???    -->   ⚔️.   -->  ??

?  --> ❓️❓️❓️
    I'll use my satyr pipes on @Robo_Kitty

I'll take my next clue

• @Astrophibian: Clue - Plunge into the depths of the forgotten temple, where the echoes of the past resonate with whispers of power. Decode the ancient runes to awaken the temple's dormant guardians: Design a legendary artifact card requiring players to decode ancient runes to awaken dormant guardians, with mechanics reflecting the theme of exploring a forgotten temple and unleashing its powerful secrets.
This discussion has been closed.