SJ Radio (Ongoing)

2»

Comments

• edited April 2021
    personally I like how Chad belts out @Red_Tower and @TheDukeOfPork lol he also sounds like shredder from the ninja turtles when he says @TheRacingTurtle's username lol. @Corwinnn @Tomigon of course got mentioned but just... just ok check it out lol ? ? 
  • Damn Sj you really went and left me out like that

I jest of course, I was in the first one, back when I was a lot smaller. A true honor! glad to see a lot of up and coming smiths in there!
  • I got mentioned?
  • @TheDukeOfPork yep! Several smiths got mentioned this time around, I wanted to try and get more smiths that wasn't in the original song and you was one of many. Beware! Haha lol. Just kiddin'. Hope you guys like the song.
  • edited April 2021
    @Usaername idk if I mentioned you in this one again now I'm going to have to go back and relisten to my own song to see if I mentioned you again or not lol your name was one of the coolest styled ones of the original song the way my bandmate Chad says your username is great.
  • I apologize for the long delay. Here is the next song, a folk song for cardsmith @ThePhantomJoker! (I designed it to work with Fynn from commander legends)

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/absinthe-thujone-purveyor

Up next an odd but cool request from fellow cardsmith @KorandAngels about Homestar Runner! I didn't know what it was so I did some digging, and found this: 

Homestar Runner
     is an American Flash-animated surreal comedy web series created by Mike and Matt Chapman, also known as The Brothers Chaps. It mixes surreal humor, self-parody, and references to pop culture, in particular video games, classic television, and popular music.

So, going off of this, it looks like the next song will be a parody or humorous song. Stay tuned!
  • @sorinjace I'm flattered, but I know nothing.
  • edited August 2021
    I apologize for the long delay. Things have been hectic and crazy in life, and I am blessed to even be alive. Quite a few months have passed, and I am sorry for that. I lost my older birth brother and my sis in law (it was horrible, a murder/suicide) about 2 weeks after that I was in a bad car accident with my friend Mon and we almost died, we are still going through therapy at the chiropractor. We are almost done with it. Other things have also happened but this is enough for you guys to take in as it is,so sorry for my absence from the site. I have been recovering and recording new music with my studio band Exalted Marauder. If anyone wants to support us, all you have to do is just subscribe to our channel on YouTube. My bandmate Chad really loves subscribers lol. We are small but growing, and he says hello to you all!! Our album for this year is finally done,it's called "Life's Too Short." We already got 3 songs started for our 2022 album, titled "The Horror Show." It's in the style of metal/rockabilly/punk/electronic thus far. Each songs lyrics are influenced by horror shows but they are all metaphors to things in everyday lives.

That said, I am getting a premium for my account again so I can create cards for you guys and hopefully before the artful august contest ends my premium will have gone through. I will work on the requests I haven't gotten to yet, but if you want to change your request or drop a new request, feel free! Just let (the dj) know lol ?.

Thanks for your patience guys.

• Exalted Marauder
  • Check out one of our newest songs, The Human Disease! It's a horror themed metaphor on people who act overboard crazy paranoid because of the corona virus. It's understandable to be afraid, but to take it to insanity like routes is a bit much. That's the topic of influence behind this song. Hope you guys enjoy! In the meantime, I'll be getting ideas ready for these card requests and any new ones. Again, thanks guys for your patience.

• subscribed - welcome back homie
  • LoL I just took one look and thought... I hope that Air Conditioner is secured... and then I thought... I'm so glad these guys don't live next door!
  • Hahaha I'll have to tell Jay your comment @Corwinnn. It's Jay's house our studio is located at, in the cooler half of the garage (a wall divides it). Thank you so much for the subscription @jpastor!! I'm going to make more effort to be on here. I missed you guys. ?
This discussion has been closed.