Challenge Set Contest Entry!!!(Moving Forward)

Welcome to my Challenge Set Contest!  As you might have guessed, this contest is based on sets of challenges.  To do this, we need a lot of people and a very exact amount.  We need exactly 8, 12, 16, 20, or 24 people.  It is important to have these numbers because the contestants are breaking into teams of 2, 3, or 5.

Now, the rules change depending on how many people there are, so I will put the rules in spoilers to shorten the amount of space.  However, the basic idea is the same so you only need to read one rule set.  Even though they look daunting, the rules are very simple.

Here is the only necessary thing to know at the moment: How challenge sets work.
Lets say you're a team of three people.  I will give you a set of three challenges.  However, once one of you complete a challenge a new one will appear in it's place.  So here is an example.

Challenge set:
1. Create a red creature
2. Create a blue creature
3. Create a green creature

If @mmm3creator ;creates the red creature, a new challenge will appear in number 1's place.  However, from then on, mmm3creator, may only make entries for challenges that appear in number 1's place.

Unlike last time, the pointing is different.  Points will awarded to each team depending on what place a card is in.  Cards will be graded by our judges, me, @mmm3creator, and @ThePhantomJoker!  Also, the cards will be graded by creativity of how you used your challenge, balance, and other technical things.

If you intend to enter, please tell me by saying something that makes it apparent.  I will give this a week or two!  See you soon!

Number of contestants: 7

Comments

• If 8 people enter:

There will be 3 rounds and 4 teams of 2.

Setup: After everybody is in a team, each team must choose which challenge set they will do(there will be 4).  Unlike my example, there will only be two challenges in each set.

Round 1: Each team will make up to 6 entries, 3 per person.  The two teams with the most points will move on to the next round.  If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  But, in the end, 2 teams will be eliminated.

Round 2: Each team will make up to 6 entries, 3 per person.  The team with the most points will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  One team will be eliminated.

Round 3: The remaining team will go up against itself.  Each contestant will make one entry for a challenge.

Prizes

Teams eliminated in Round 1: Each teammate will be given 3 favorites of their choice.

Team eliminated in Round 2: Each teammate will be given 5 favorites of their choice.

2nd place in Round 3: 6 favorites of your choice.

1st place in Round 3: 7 favorites of your choice and a follow.

If 12 people enter:

There will be 3 rounds and 4 teams of 3.

Setup: After everybody is in a team, each team must choose which challenge set they will do(there will be 4).

Round 1: Each team will make up to 9 entries, 3 per person.  The two teams with the most points will move on to the next round.  If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  But, in the end, 2 teams will be eliminated.

Round 2: Each team will make up to 9 entries, 3 per person.  The team with the most points will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker. One team will be eliminated.

Round 3: The remaining team will go up against itself.  Each contestant will make one entry for a challenge.

Prizes

Teams eliminated in Round 1: Each teammate will be given 3 favorites of their choice.

Team eliminated in Round 2: Each teammate will be given 5 favorites of their choice.

3rd place in Round 3: 6 favorites of your choice.

2nd place in Round 3: 7 favorites of your choice.

1st place in Round 3: 8 favorites of your choice and a follow.

• I'll join. (Please now vowel limits)
  • edited April 2021
    If 16 people enter:

There will be 4 rounds and 8 teams of 2.

Setup: After everybody is in a team, each team must choose which challenge set they will do(there will be 8).  Unlike my example, there will only be two challenges in each set.

Round 1: Each team will make up to 6 entries, 3 per person.  The four teams with the most points will move on to the next round.  If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  But, in the end, 4 teams will be eliminated.

Round 2: Each team will make up to 6 entries, 3 per person.  The two teams with the most points will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  In the end, 2 teams will be eliminated.

Round 3: Each team will make up to 6 entries, 3 per person.  The team with the most points will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  One team will be eliminated.

Round 4: The remaining team will go up against itself.  Each contestant will make one entry for a challenge.

Prizes

Teams eliminated in Round 2: Each teammate will be given 5 favorites of their choice.

Teams eliminated in Round 3: Each teammate will be given 7 favorites of their choice

2nd place in Round 4: 8 favorites of your choice.

1st place in Round 4: 9 favorites of your choice and a follow.

If 20 people enter:

There will be 3 rounds and 4 teams of 5.

Setup: After everybody is in a team, each team must choose which challenge set they will do(there will be 4).  Unlike my example, there will only be two challenges in each set.

Round 1: Each team will make up to 15 entries, 3 per person.  The two teams with the most points will move on to the next round.  If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  But, in the end, 2 teams will be eliminated.

Round 2: Each team will make up to 15 entries, 3 per person.  The team with the most points will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  One team will be eliminated.

Round 3: The remaining team will go up against itself.  Each contestant will make one entry.

Prizes

3rd place in Round 3: 8 favorites of your choice.

2nd place in Round 3: 9 favorites of your choice.

1st place in Round 3: 10 favorites of your choice and a follow.

If 24 people enter:

There will be 4 rounds and 8 teams of 3.

Setup: After everybody is in a team, each team must choose which challenge set they will do(there will be 8).  Unlike my example, there will only be two challenges in each set.

Round 1: Each team will make up to 9 entries, 3 per person.  The four teams with the most points will move on to the next round.  If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  But, in the end, 4 teams will be eliminated.

Round 2: Each team will make up to 9 entries, 3 per person.  The two teams with the most points will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  In the end, 2 teams will be eliminated.

Round 3: Each team will make up to 9 entries, 3 per person.  The team with the most points will move on to the next round. If needed, there will be a tiebreaker.  One team will be eliminated.

Round 4: The remaining team will go up against itself.  Each contestant will make one entry.

Prizes

Teams eliminated in Round 2: Each teammate will be given 5 favorites of their choice.

Teams eliminated in Round 3: Each teammate will be given 7 favorites of their choice.

3rd place in Round 4: 8 favorites of your 

2nd place in Round 4: 9 favorites of your choice.

1st place in Round 4: 10 favorites of your choice and a follow.

• I was in the first one, definitely joining this one
  • This looks interesting, I think I'll join.
  • bumpity bump bump
    babump
  • We need 5 more people!
  • That should be the title.  :D
  • CHALLENGE NEEDS 5 MORE PEOPLE! (3AM) (GONE WRONG)
  • Bump no. 3
  • bump take 4
  • All this bumping is making me thirsty...
  • Oh, I said I've become thirsty, looking for 5 more people....
  • I'll join in
  • I might as well join.
  • Only three more!
  • bumpity bumpity bump bump bump
  • Come on join!!!!
  • A bird just flew into my window!  It made the sound...
  • is it ok?
  • I was joking.  I was just bumping this.
  • Did it hit the window or just make the sound?

• There was no bird.  I was just trying to find a new way to bump this.
  • That's odd, so was I! How many more people do we need again?
  • We need three more people.
This discussion has been closed.