A Snail Tale - RPG

1235»

Comments

• edited May 8
    A!
    Given the pressing concern of their position and the Hedgehog's below, the Ambernite mentally turns away from the apparently drowsy voice, turning to the device and moving up the "branch" to its very top. Whoever had just woken up seemed like a problem that would have to wait a bit.
    "I'll make it work! Just gotta... figure out how! Thoughts?"
  • So, did the original players leave the forum while website was down ?
  • Oooh… aaah… may I join? Quick question though. How often is this? I’m real busy on my desert planet, just surviving and all, so I could be an npc all over the place? Anyways, if I do get in, I would like to be a black-white, gain and drain snail. I could be a vampire!
    Thank you for reading!
    -LHunter
    P.S. There is a sandstorm coming on my desert planet. I will be inactive tomorrow and maybe the next day.
  • Suddenly a wave of temporal energy rushes over the Snail Tale's world and freeezes everything in time and space.
    Maybe if enough players/snails want to resume this, this temporal stasis could be lifted ?

[if enough people want this story to resume, it will]
  • @LvB
    I will rejoin if @Robo_Kitty, @FireOfGolden, and @Yururu also show themselves.
  • Still here, but what are my options now?
  • So, kaoz and fireofgolden is here, but about yururu and robokitty im not sure.
    And if Lhunter joins, we would have 3 snails again and could resume this.

So i'd say if three people respond until July 1st the snail tale will go on!
  • edited July 6
    Yes please I will join
    questions:
    can a snail be multi colored? 
    How often is this?
    Can someone catch me up on the story or will it restart?
  • LvBLvB
    edited August 8
    Multicolored Snails could be available later.
    How often this is, depends on how active the snails (players) are in the forum.

The story will resume, but heres the short version:

The Snails were living peaceful under the world tree but then a star fell down into the ocean but it also made the snails way more intelligent.
    The snails home was destroyed by a Monstrous Hedgehog who turned up soon after that.
    The Elder Snail and many others were eaten or killed by the Hedgehog, so the snails had to flee.
    As they fled to the beach magical energy from the fallen star hit the snails and they got magical powers.
    But the fallen star is so hot it is now heating up the ocean and turning it into fog and mist and steam.
    So the snails have to go to the abyssal depths, climb up there and drain the abyssal depths into the ocean to cool it down.
    On the side of the abyssal depths, a mysterious place located beside the ocean, they found an ancient device that could possibly do that, but then a mysterious voice startet to speak to the snails while the Hedgehog reappeared below the snails and startet hammering against the abyssal depths.

Thats were we actually are.

If enough people want to resume this, im in for it.
  • Ok cool that’s fun.