Am I flustered? Maybe! contest

Hello fellow cardsmiths, I've been posting contests recently to see what the community felt interesting. However, there is one challenge I wanted to post quite a bit. Which is the following...

So in short, myself admire cuteness and wanted to see both sides of the spectrum on love. The innocent and the devious! Because well, I always forget valentines day since I'm single.

I found this cutie and the piggy wiggy, then thought "Why not make a challenge that fits the theme?"

imageimage

Prizes:
To be announced after some contest participation. But rest assured, they will be nice! This is mainly so I don't get overzealous with the prizes, just to get reduced participation due to my other contests/challenges.

Due Date:
The due date for this contest is the 20th of March. Late entries will be accepted as long as we haven't finished judging.

Forum Rules:
1) Make sure to avoid detailed/uncensored nudity in your image.
2) Make sure to not place overly offensive content on your cards. (Eg. Avoid racism!)

Other Rules:
1) The card must feature someone being lustful or flustered in the artwork.
2) Up to five entries.
3) Up to two old entries.
4) Make sure to credit the creator of the artwork on your cards.

Other Contests/challenges of Ours:
A Speck of Nature contest {Ends March 14, 2019}
What is my role in your story? Contest {Ends March 21, 2019}

Brief guide to uploading linked pictures/images in comments! (W/ Visual Aid)

Warning: Please keep in mind this site has rules about inappropriate imagery and content. Anything deemed in violation of the Terms of Use will be subject to deletion without warning. If this challenge proves too difficult, I've instructed @Corwinnn to delete the thread. I don't want to see that, so please let us have nice things!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.