RISE UP!

Hello everyone! I present to you a contest that graveyard players will find fun, and nongraveyard players may find challenging to create a card for. It is quite simple really. I would like to see you guys create creature cards that can return themselves to the battlefield. However they can be returned is completely up to you! (I know, it isn't very christmas like, but, maybe you can find a way to make it christmas like? lol)

RULES

1.) Any number of entries.
2.) Only 1 old entry allowed. I would like to see new cards made, but if you feel really strongly about an older card you made, then please feel free to share it with us here!
3.) Please credit the artist.
4.) Cards must be creatures only.
5.) Rules subject to change.
6.) This contest will end Saturday, January 18th 2020 11:59 est, USA.
7.) If you want, you may spotlight another card made by another cardsmith in this contest as well. You may spotlight up to 1 other cardsmith's card. Each spotlight wont count towards judging but will earn you 2 favorites for taking the time to spotlight the card here.
8.) No recreations of already existing magic the gathering cards please.
9.) Please do not use already used art found on actual magic the gathering cards.
10.) Cards can be un/derp, or serious. Have fun with this!!

PRIZES

3rd place winner will receive 3 favorites, a trophy favorite, and mentioned in the hall of fame!

2nd place winner will receive 4 favorites, a trophy favorite, and mentioned in the hall of fame!

1st place winner will receive 5 favorites, a trophy favorite, and mentioned in the hall of fame!

Let's get diggin'. :) - SJ

Comments

This discussion has been closed.