Worldbuilder #2 - Namarune, Age of Monoliths

Comments

• @Superman101 Awesome dude thanks! So fancy!
  • edited February 2017
    Edit: Oops pressed enter!
  • edited February 2017
    Character: Archangel Razek
    Area: the Black Sands of Ahtuk

Razek is the commander of the angelic forces that patrol the skies above Ahtuk. Aloof to the extreme, they are never leading any warriors - but they are never doing nothing. Razek can be seen sweeping across the sky, swooping down to slaughter some rebels or cultists, before shooting back up through the clouds.
  • edited February 2017
    So, since his card ( @Superman101 ) hasn't existed anymore, what to do now?
  • @sanjaya666 what do you mean?
  • @sanjay666 I was editing. It's back now!
  • ohhh. Nevermind
  • We seem to like staying in the black sands! :)

Not that it's an issue. XD
  • @modnation675 well we were just away from it. When we had like 4 cards in Deshirak.
  • edited February 2017
    Yeah, you're right! XD

Guess I'm the one stuck in the sands. JK!
  • edited February 2017
    Area: Deshirak Wastes and Black Sands of Ahtuk

Is this fit enough?

These hellions contribute most to the creation of the desert because of their nature. Devouring grounds and people alike. Only few managed to survive the assault of such beasts. They also commonly travel along with dragon-like creatures that act as cleanser of their waste.
  • Loving the response, thanks guys! *W*
  • edited February 2017
    @sanjaya666 awesome card!

CARD:

With these terrible beasts causing havoc at the Glass Castle, destroying most of the land, Ororsen employs the use of the Sand Slayers, slayers of the beasts of evil.

With the castle in ruins the Angelhost flying above have employed The Eye of Ahruman a weapon made from the eye of the last demon of Namarune to finally destroy the glass fortress. With the Ahtuk's fortress now ruined they have rallied back to their Sun Temples... Little would be seen of the Ahtuk who now hold strong back home in the Black Desert, protecting their sun temples, awaiting the "End of Days" the apocalypse that is fast approaching.

However, with the destruction of the glass castle, dissidents, angels, and other fighting factions begin to fight in the new battleground... the Burning Wastes. Who knows who or what will join the fight for power and influence!
  • I have done this to basically come away from Athuk, even though I love 'em! Lets see what awesome horrors await us in the Burning Wastes!
  • @hivelord3 Thanks mate, lol.
  • @KJMartin do you want me to do an update comment? Like the states of each of the factions and the story thus far? I know this is pretty sad, but I really like this thread and i'm a major lore nut!
  • @hivelord3
    Hehheheh, so am I, don't worry mate :)
    I was thinking doing a google docs thing, so I might get that underway soon.
  • @KJMartin awesome dude, good luck!
  • edited February 2017
    Main Characters: Faris, Angel of Delusions & Remus, Angel of Penance.
    Area: Netherhaunt Mountains.

imageimageimage

Lore: Introduction to the three angels. (Just the three known on Namarune!)
    Amongst the mountains there are haunting sounds emanating from the region. This has been occuring more often as of recently. A wandering knight of devout descent entered the very region to never return. Not many were keen about the knight's quest. As such his disappearance went relatively unnoticed. Little did the townspeople of the adjacent villages know about the mountains as past quests into the area were less than profitable.

Some villagers from nearby towns noticed what seemed to be birds in the sky, widespread with feathers. What was unkownst to those people is those weren't birds. Rather, they were angels camping in the mountains. Strange to say the least. Why would angels be scouring the lands?

All that is known is they moved onwards North and East towards the direction of what is likely the Black Sands of Ahtuk and the Burning Wastes of Deshirak!

Song of the post: Angels - Within Temptation

Spoiler: I'll be posting the fourth angel after someone else's post! (They're part of a Commander set!)

Note: If there is an error on one of the cards, leave a comment on that card's page!

Update: This post has been updated as of 8:04PM February 17th, 2017 according to Central time in MB, Canada.

• Nymarik Cometh!

The fallen angel has come for your souls as an unlikely pact is made with the dark lords to protect the Deshirakii people. In return however they must bend their knees to there new master.

In hearing of his old prodigy returning, Archangel Razek has called upon the three angels, exiles of Razek's Host, but still loyal to her.

BUT even worse still Nymarik has stolen the The Eye of Ahruman and is attempting to use it to bring back the old Demonlord.

The Deshirakii have a newfound dark goal and with it they will destroy any and all who come their way. They have already driven out the Ancient Ahtukan Empire and they will destroy everything and everyone who stand in their path.
  • edited February 2017
    Main Character: Palroth, the First Brother
    Area: Khamunaten

Ever since he heard the rumors of the Angelic movements to Deshirak and the potential return of a dark force long forgotten, Palroth knew that it was his time to stop hiding behind his fortress walls. But, before he got too involved he decided he must first find someone who he hoped never to see again after the war. At dawn Palroth left for Kodanaich to find his brother Maruis...

---------
    If someone is intending on making a Maruis card please give him partner :)
  • edited February 2017
    @Awticon

Main Character: Maruis the Warleader
    Area: Near the border between the Kotûn-Vaan and Deshirak

Maruis has been watching the event in Deshirak and the Black Sands quickly unfold into a war on the scale of which even he has never seen. He had been biding his time, preparing to embroil himself in the great war, when his brother came. His brother wished to make a temporary alliance with him. Maruis and Palroth have now joined forces and are wading into the hellhole that is Deshirak.
  • @KJMartin

That's what I asked on the card comment section too, lol. XD
  • @Shadikal Ah. It did that thing when you're writing a comment and someone else posts a comment and you don't know until you've refreshed the page. I'll clear my comment now. haha
  • edited February 2017
    @Awticon nah it's all good! I saw your comment there when I refreshed and was like, someone beat me to it, lol!

Also, you added a bit more to your comment than me, so yours is a lot more valid.
  • @Shadikal No it's fine, no point giving a person the same feedback! ;D
  • @KJMartin Just edited my last entry.
  • Main Character: Nymarik
    Area: Deshirak
    The Deshirakii now serve only Nymarik. They seem to be on a twisted mission to destroy the ancient monoliths scattered around Namarune. The most fearsome of these warriors is the orcish horde known only as They who Conquer All. While the brothers Palroth and Maruis wade deeper into Deshirak, this fearsome horde has their sights set on one thing: the monolith atop the Skyshrine Mesa.
  • edited February 2017
    Main Characters: Tirius, Angel of Generosity
    Area: Frigid Peak. (Along the region of Titan Spine Peaks!)

Lore: Introduction to the fourth angel. (With the others known on Namarune!)
    Following thy travels from a journey into solace among the peaks to find enlightenment, Tirius is moving outward along the plains regions in a sweep towards the North East. Along the way, Tirius is granting health and fortune to those lacking gracious lifestyles. A true friend among the common people. As such it seems that at least some of the angel group has good intentions in the Eastern region.

Although, it's too soon to see the intentions of the others. We at least know that whatever the gathering is for, it must be considered important. It seems that not all the angels have as delightful a personality as Tirius. Although, little the issues thy other angels are having on their journey. They have been travelling across Namarune via the water though.

It's apparent that there are a lot of conflicting intentions among the Eastern region as of late. Hopefully the angels will still the tides among the groups!

Song of the post: The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

Note: If there is an error on the card, leave a comment on the card's page!

Update: This post has been updated as of 12:49AM February 13th, 2017 according to Central time in MB, Canada.

This discussion has been closed.