1 mana planeswalkers

124»

Comments

• edited July 2018
    Balance Update!
    Huge thanks to all the smiths who gave input on this guy!
  • edited July 2018
    I just made this with an art I found while looking for a pyrophobia card art.
    I know that ALL planeswalkers are supposed to be mythic rare cards, but I thought that since Aedifi was a real double edged sword, and a one drop, that making him a common would be extremely cool and an interesting concept.
  • edited July 2018
  • edited July 2018
  • edited July 2018
  • Scandalous, @sorinjace, very close to being not ok
  • It's time to announce the winners!

Honorable mentions
    This was a very tough one to judge. Most of the HMs could be placed in top 3.

Rayo, Novice Magus by @fellwynd

Arkhet, Vizier of Fire by @Lastjustice

Oq, Null Augur by @TheCenterOfTheUniverse

Rayne the Envious by @Dirtychorizo

Bornz, the Detective by @Mendus

Dehv Ru by @Dirtychorizo

Wyon, Spirits's Haunt by @Faiths_Guide

- 3rd place!
    "Karamir the Deathless" by @KalamMekhar

I like the self recursion idea! Also this is one of the few entries that the card's abilities are interacting with each other. I decided not to worry about broken decks like dredge. But still a very powerful 'build around me' card. Honestly I'm not sure if this is safe or not, but this is just for fun contest anyway!

- 2nd place!!
    "Sira, One with the Ocean" by @Battlesocke

Opt is a good spell, but this card's 2nd ability is difficult enough to use twice or more. And the emblem is dangerous enough to be a planeswalker's ult. I like it!

- 1st place!!!
    "Ashes Dagny" by @sorinjace

Very simple and useful! I know this is a powerful card, because Goblin Motivator gets summoning sickness and doesn't cast Lightning Bolt. But Ashes Dagny can be attacked and can't get support from tribal effects. Plus she's mythic legendary. So I think it's fine. Nice work!

Thanks to all participants!

• This discussion is closed

This discussion has been closed.