COLONISERS: Season 4!!! (Colonisers of Turmoil)

Comments

• @kandra127

Ahh, yes, another novel faction from the k-man!
  • I'll also do mardu but with lands
    Just as a taste, the leader.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/moragal-the-twisted-fury?list=user
  • @MTG_Sappy
    Me and Hero need the full faction, not just the leader, also there is a lot of mistakes on the leader's card so I recommend you fix them before posting
  • So this is what I miss when I decide to take a hiatus from MtG... Awesome!
  • Take note, young contestants! This is @Hergusbergus, the winner of the Second season of colonizers. I notice there are a few factions that entered that are similar to his in concept.
  • edited August 2019
    Ok, Finally got around to finished my stuff. First time doing anything like this so please bare with me.

The Kingdom of Voria:

Civilization Leader

Commanders

The People of Voria are innately magical, however because of Quix they are able to unlock their hidden potential.

The Vorians can fly, however the non-magicals invented a way to keep up with their warriors.

Magic!

• @Xioni I think you need to go back and reformat your cards, some of the borders, watermarks, and formatting are way wrong, have you tried using mtg.design?
  • They are bit larger than I intended, however the boarders and water marks are for effect, and no I didn't even know about mtg.design
  • Avien isn't a creature type, but Bird is used for humanoid birds. (Called Aven not avien)
  • Magic stirs... Energy flows... Life ebbs... Visions come...
  • edited September 2019

Your prophets and mages concentrate their mind. They get glimpses of the world they are to bridge with their own.
  • edited August 2019

They see it for how it is now. Magnificent from a distance, but cold. Violent. Unforgiving. A power fantasy gone horribly wrong.

But they also see it for how it could be if your faction ruled all. Still as powerful, but tamed. Held. Channeled. Peaceful and aligning just right with your faction's ideals. It is all you needed to command to begin casting the spell. Though other empires might join yet, the wheels are already turning. Soon the coming will begin.
  • edited August 2019
    H͛̐̃ͦ͐̑͑̾̂ͪ̋ͩ́̊̽̀͊҉̡͙̺͔̟̲̼̭͜͞ę̷̵͈͔̩̣̣͎̪̈́͆̔͛ͩͭ̓̓̒ͫ̌͜͝l̛̖̲̪̥̦̣̱̠̳͎͇̬͎̯̜͊̇ͭ͢l̸̢̥͈̼̲̹̬̹̍͗̇̂̆͋ͥͮ̚ͅơ̩̻̳̦̦̦̦̮͍̠͚̞͙͙͎͇̦̾̽̄ͨ͘͝?̷̸̛̘͖̰͉̠̬̜͍̖̟̺̖̥͕ͥ̏͆ͥ́ͦ̐̉̚͜͡
    ̶̽ͮ̓̈̑ͭ̌ͩ͗̀͒̐͏҉̼͓̹̀͜
    ̷̨̨̙͚͉͙̜͚͍̹ͮ̋̓ͬ̈̓ͮ͑͡͠Î̧͍̮̫̗̹̳͔̩̗̐͗͛̋̄͒̅̓ͯ̊͊ͭ͜s̨̽̿ͦ͊̌́ͫͤ̌͌͗ͭ҉̷̹̣̯͟͜ ̶̧̊ͤͭ̋̓̑ͫͣͦͧ̂ͤͫ̑͊҉̲̤̯̖t̶̛̲͕̝͈͉͉̺̰̮̼̓̏ͮͭ̋̓ͮ͒ͫ͊ͭ̆̔̎̈́͆̚͢h͈͇̲̹͍̙̺̩̼͙̘̮͍̃̀̈́ͬ̏ͥ͆̎ͧ̆̂ͨ͛̚͘͘͝ͅį̵̸̫̣͓̭̰̥̼̙́ͫ͛ͧͦ̉͒̀͆ͫ̍͌ͪ̾̃͂ͫ͢͝ṣ̸̡͇̤̼̞͎͇̦̠̝͂͆̇͒̂͆ͤͪ̋̄ͯ̀́̕ͅ ̡̢͙͔͉͕͉̠͕̬̺͕͕̤͖̝̪̪ͬ̓̿ͮ͆͒ͯͭͮ͋̓̽̽̒ͤ̽ͪ́̓́c̠̺̹͈̭̯̭̗̤̺͉̘ͣͫ̐́̄ͩ̆͑͐͠͞o̶̵̩͉͓̫͎̯͔̮̫̩͕̺̭̝͈̝͕̅ͣ̾͌̌ͮͩ͌ͧ͜͠ͅͅm̡̨̨̛͔͇͎̖̥̱̱͓̣͓̺͖̫̦̐͗̂ͣ͐͒̚͝į͎̤̭̤̩͎̖̫̩̬̫͉͚̱̻͑͛͌͋̍̔̍̍͑̍ͤ̍̉ͥ̚͘̕͜͠n̢̏ͨ͑͑͌͊ͫ͂ͣ̚̕͏̸͏̩͈͓̮̪͎͙̠͓̫̦͕g̷̘͉̙̭̗̪͆ͨ̍̂͗̓̃ͥ͗̇͊̐͂̀͘ ̢͙̥͍̙̱̜͔̰͇̮̳̥͕͈̺̙͕̹́̑̂̿̉̋ͬ̔̋ͪ̑̀̚͜͟ͅt̖͉͙̻̦͎͉ͫ̐̾ͩ͘͟͝h̶̵̸̶̨̝̮̤͚̥͚̪̬̰̘̖̩̘̐̓ͧ̄ͦ̏ͫ̂̚ͅr̡̘̳͓ͯ̌̾ͨ̆̎̾͂͋̉̒ͫͧo̖̱͇̭ͤ̾ͥ͒ͣ̃͂̄́͆̓̋̿̅ͪͮ͝ủ̸̳̮̗͇͙̱̹̼̗͖̭͚͔̭̖̭̟ͭ̏̍ͥͪ͌̚̚͘̕͠ͅǧ̈̔ͨ̋̔͑̑ͩ͢͏̴̶̮̖̥̗͉̻͖͔͉͚̳h̴̳̻̟̩̣̝̗͔̣͍͛͒̓ͩͤ̎̾̎̌ͬ̔̈́̅͝ͅ?̸̡̨̣̬̗͚͍̠̟̖̫͙͎̗̤͚͉̱̫ͭͣ̑̓̀͗̓̑̎̆ͩ́̏͒͞

H͟͡o͜ld̨ ̨́o͞n̢͘͟,̕ ̵̸w̸͜e͜’͘r̸̨͘e̡̢͘ ̧͠g҉͏͠ętt̢͞i̸͠n̵̢͢ǵ̴̨ a͠͝ s͠i҉̶͜g͜͡n͢a̶l̷.̶͘

Ye̛s͘,҉ I̴ ͝c̸an fe̴el th͢e͝ en͠er͏g̛y͞...

Ah, thank bountiful Domotra. Greetings to all. I am prime warlord Khakata of the independent warrior empire Domotranavi. We bring you this message to all that have been affected by this suspected “Scourge” many years ago.

The Scourge has been lifted from the multiverse.

Domotra, our guardian and leader, sensed danger near our plane and advocated for war against it. We found their homeworld and wiped them swiftly off of it. As we are clearing out Edgerim now, we would like to tell anyone affected by the Scourge that their fears can calm once and for all. We thank you for your time.

Prime Warlord Khakata, signing off.
  • Alright, remember to get in before Sunday!
  • Once the scourge met us.
    (The council)
    They offered us much.
    But we would not spark them.
    They mustn't have had it.
    They mustn't have tamed the Eldrazi.

-Message, floating out of the sky of a plane parallel to Krystel.
  • I shall be doing esper mages that delve in time and time travel.
  • They were originnaly a group of peaceful jeskai monks
  • when one of the young monks found a dark magic (time and stuff) it corrupted the group and made him the leader.
  • I will be making cards in the next hour
  • Alright @MTG_Sappy, when you are done PM either me of HeroKP to review it
  • Thank you @HeroKP for the advice on my Moragal card and Ezax card
    Should I do desert monks
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/moragal-the-twisted-fury?list=user
    Should I do that or esper time travelers
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/ezax-lost-in-time?list=user

• @MTG_Sappy Well, Ezax has better design in my opinion, but also ALMOST EVERY FACTION HAS BLUE, so Moragal gives you a diversity bonus. It's really up to you.

P.S. Make sure to make the other cards before sunday!

• @TheCenterOfTheUniverse and anyone else who wants to enter:

36 HOURS UNTIL THE BRIDGES DROP!
  • Yup, get it in by Sunday was the rules!
  • So @EnvyReaper which do you like more
  • Thank you @EnvyReaper. My friend Bob_Breaker also wanted to join but he didn't have time to make cards so I let him use Moragal and the Kologai monks. From now on he'll be making all the cards for that though.
  • And the lore
This discussion has been closed.