My Final Paper

Hey everyone!

Yesterday I mentioned my long history as a Cardsmith to one of my professors, who teaches a course on game design, and he requested that I make an analysis of the 51 Lens of Game Design and of Cardsmith/Magic the topic for my final paper. I am primarily going to be covering my own work because I can better speak on the thoughts put into any given design than should I be analyzing others' work, but I do want to cover more than just my own stuff. 

As such, I'd like to pose an open invite over the next few days for people to please submit up to 2 designs of theirs. My only request be that they either be designs that you'd consider to be among your best, or that they be something you're unsure of and would like my analysis of. The latter category could include things such as controversial designs, experimental ones, or even just something that you're unsure of and would like me to cover in my paper. These designs don't necessarily need to be posted here on CS, but if possible, please have a copy up here as it will make citing sources easier!

Thanks!

Comments