Cards of MtgCardsmiths: The Saga Continues

Comments

• edited March 31
    Kinda funny how the same dozen of smith are made multiple time HAHAH we can see who has earned this community's respect :D good job to those guys ^^
  • edited March 31
    @saveria201

Looking at your cards, I decided to make sort of tragic disney princess based off your love of them heh. Hope you like my creative liberties.

• edited March 31
    @Dechujoh64
    This is for you, in the respective colors with a customizable factor to represent being a Cardsmith
  • edited March 31
    @TheMechanix I was hoping to incorporate some of your custom mechanics. I saw some I liked and decided to go with it.
    Mechanix
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/wincada-the-mechanix
  • edited March 31
    @East2West

I see alot pirate stuff, but I thought let's go a different direction with this. I decided make play on your handle, What if East2 West were a service? So I looked up art of trains, boats, and airships till I found something that clicked.

@Sorinjace

Seeing your avatar made me inspired make something related to it and your love of all things Dimir.

As a fan of gremlins growing up I couldn't help myself. Obviously Sorin+Jace= Jorin. (or could gone with Sace.)

Other people did cards for previously...

Corwinnn

Beck

Valoth

• @captain_Pugsley ;D

@Tesarand
    Wow, that's a very powerful land! Thanks!
  • edited March 31
    @DoctorFro

What's a mad doctor without a lab?

• Ah! @Lastjustice you beat me to it I wanted to make a card of you 1st lolI didn't know if you'd make one for me I'm flattered, thanks! I love the gremlins movies especially Gremlins 2: the New Batch. I will be on later to make cards of cardsmiths keep a lookout!
  • Lovin that land too for @DoctorFro @Lastjustice
  • @Jonteman93 - You work with legends a lot, but little did you know that you're a legend as well, who has introduced us to many worlds!

• @Sorinjace , sometimes I feel inspired and unleash a barrage of stuff, other times I can't find something I like. This was one of those moments when I can do alot quickly. I wanted make it a gremlin spider mutant, but it wouldn't all fit with the legendary creature status.
  • edited April 1
  • edited April 4
  • edited April 1
    @EthanFlett:

Figured with all the Pirate cards you've been cranking out lately, you may like the card I made of you being a Pirate and helping other people who play Pirates out a bit! Arrgghh, its a hug card, Matey! :)
  • edited April 1
    @Dragon_Heart479:

This is my way of saying thank you I noticed when you 'favorited' my dragons, and I figured, why not make you as a Dragon since you like them so much? Hopefully this does you justice.

I have more people I want to make cards of on my list, this is SO not the end. Mwahaha.
  • edited April 2
    @TigerFang8:
    Do you call hamsters fuzzy potatoes?
  • @sorinjace No, potatoes and hamsters hate each other!
  • edited April 1
    @RayearthIX

Inspired by your love of anime and your handles name sake I took what I remembered about Magic knights Rayearth(I played a rom of Snes game during the early 2000s) and decided to make a card loosely based off that. It also works with angels because you dig those too.

• edited April 1
    @Mana_M0nger
    M0nger
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/agent-of-the-mana-monger

More still to follow. Fun to get back into this particular type of contest :)
  • edited April 1
    @AustinSmith This is for you!

• edited April 1
    Oh no, they broke into the mechanix!

@Sorinjace

And are multplying!

• @Lastjustice I'm having breakfast here with @dechujoh64 we cracked up @ your card this is great thanks! He says thanks for using his 'call' mechanic
  • I was meaning churn out a few mechanix, and it all came together like what here makes more of stuff. So his mechanix was just what was needed, though I think I need keep editing a bit.

@sorinjace He's just such a nice dude. Like he makes really nice comments and just adds a lot of heart to the site. A friend to all Sorinjace is just a quality human. His cards show a love for the game and a good sense of humor. Big fan.

@lastjustice I've only recently had interactions with Lastjustice but I wish I had sooner. I found an incredible cardsmith who made me laugh the hardest I have in weeks. Good cards and good times. Lastjustice has a new follower.
  • @TenebrisNemo That's very kind of you. Thank you!
  • edited April 1
    Nicely done @East2West. Good use of the Energy Mechanic. I appreciate you saying that about me too by the way.

@Corwinn Definitely the smartest squirrel I've ever met. He's swooped down from his Mod tree to give me advice and help me out of jams many a time. We all know him, we all love him. If anyone deserves the throne of MTGcardsmith I think we can all agree it's everyone's favorite furry friend.
This discussion has been closed.