*TOO TO TO TOO TO TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*
*weird trumpet noises*
Back by popular demand, it's the Hero of the Capes! He has returned to take another batch of young factions to the sector of Kala-Niza, where planeswalking is a much easier feat, and a small battalion of trained sorcerers are enough to bring a whole empire onto another world...
If you have no idea what the hell I just said, you will probably get it as you go along, but you are welcome to check out the threads of the first two seasons for extra context:
*record scratches and fantasy rave music continues*
The challenge is to make cards for an empire that will come through the fragile Blind Eternities of the sector to colonize the plane of Krystel, a mysterious world full of jagged mountains filled with secrets. (ooooohhhhhh). Your empire needs:
1. A legendary creature to represent the ruler of the empire, or the one responsible for colonisation.
2. A creature to represent the army. It could be a famous general or soldier, or it could represent a run-of-the-mill private straight from the front line, whatever you think would work better.
3. A card of any type to represent how the empire handles magic. A wizard, or a magic potion, or anything really.
4. An artefact (preferrably a crest or a sigil) to represent the ruling house of your empire.
5. And if you think of anything else, I allow up to 3 bonus cards!
Now, how does this challenge progress? Every once in a while, I will present you with a problem. A native rebellion, an appearance of a new species of beast. You will create cards to counter that problem. An artefact to represent a pact with the natives, or a trap for the beast. I will note down your solution, and think about how that affects events.
The twist this season, is that your empire will be led by an aristocratic house instead of a conventional form of governement. This is reflected in the criteria mentioned above. I know that this will annoy some of you who prepared their empires in advance, but that's showbiz for you! :)
Finally, Alliances will be back by popular demand, I will explain those later.
If this contest magically gets popular and we get to 16 contestants really quickly, I will pick out the ones I like and start the contest immediately. Otherwise, though, you have until the 1st of June to sumbit your entries, and I will pick 6 to 16 entries I like to participate.
P. S. : 1-3 colours for an empire only! No 4-Colour or Prismatic factions allowed!