Tournament of Champions General Chat

Comments

• With everything presented now, I feel like Lyuben vs Ytsix is a tossup. I haven’t been posting much story recently due to some other conflicts, but I should be able to be a little more active after today
  • Conscience is like complicated
  • I'm nervous about Arha's fight against Sturgar, since "basic elf knight" doesn't exactly dound great against "massive cyborg lizard-man with several arms and weapons"
  • I don’t think I’ll win, but I have planned for both eventualities
  • I guess Sturgar vs Arha sounds pretty one-sided but Sturgar's paranoid af about everyone so he gets super worked up when he doesn't know everything about his enemies. He's really suspicious Arha's gonna turn him to stone or, I dunno, ... turn into a dragon and shoot laser beams at him. He's a nervous one.
  • I haven't posted a story post in so long! I've been super busy with other stuff and I was going to try and get one out friday but had things come up aaaa
  • @theirintheattic how do you turn a reflective surface into stone. If I know we could advance science by 500 years :D
  • @Tonysparks no, I meant the fleshy bits underneath.
  • It was not my intended to have posted the Easter story between the beginning of the tournament (to avoid unnecessary noise that would distract you). Sorry.
  • Honest mistake. Could I suggest copy pasting and saving the draft then redacting. Then posting after.

Ofcourse you dont have to do it but that's what I would do. 
  • @theirintheattic the image Arha turning into a dragon with laser beams is definitely something I find hilarious. Improbable, but hilarious.
  • Congratulations on the win @DrakeGladis. What I typed is Arn's opinion not mine so don't take it personally.
  • edited April 2021
    @Jonteman93 I liked your character as well, it gave off darksouls boss fight vibes. I also liked how the brother was protective to the very end, but I do have a question. Is it voluntary, necromantic obligation or the later but later the former?
  • @Tonysparks I'll leave that as a mystery. 
  • Darn, now you got me curious.
  • @Tonysparks Thanks!  I never make the mistake of assuming that a character is the author's voice in the world.  Don't worry though!  Kaigan will change a bit.  Iseabel not surrendering and dying by her brother's blade?  Brutal!  Maybe not ptsd, but he's already got a mental crisis coming up from that.
    And a lot of growth, but shh...  I still need art for that!
  • Congrats @DrakeGladis! Sad to see you go tho, @Jonteman93

• the smol lizard man emerges victorious
  • And so we open up the work for the battles. Congratulations to the winner. For both, a very cool story built for the characters.
  • Personally, I'm supporting Doctor Cypherus.

If I had to forsee the results, I'd say they looked like this:

1. DomriKade wins!
    2. Lyuben wins!
    3. The Soundweaver wins!
    4. Noah wins!
    5. Arha wins!
    6. Tika wins!
    7. Consience wins!
  • And that's why you aren't foreseeing the results :D
  • chill its a joke, don't get pressed.
  • why so serious?
  • I just don't understand the joke. 
  • Because in your foresight, @Tonysparks loses.
  • Honestly either way, I can build a story for Arn. A good character is a character who can win or lose and still make some character development. 
  • edited April 2021
    Arn's grander story isn't as tied to the tournament as the other characters here. The tournament is just a moment in his existence. He just came here for fun and mischief.
  • They're just my thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.