Zaheer's Autumnal Contest

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I've been in this community, I had a whole lot of life stuff I had to deal with, but I will hopefully be back for a bit.

I wanted to come back with a contest, sure I'm definitely not the best at making them, but I still hope to achieve a contest that helps you guys be able to have lots of fun and explore new card creations.

I want to see you, Cardsmiths, make autumn-themed cards, they can be made with any site, just if you want favorites you'll have to make MTGcardsmith versions. A couple of ideas include harvests, scarecrows, festivals, and a whole lot more!! (Couldn't really think of much more at the exact moment:lol:)

Rules: (If you ever need clarification, please ask.)
You can have a maximum of three entries.
Only new entries are allowed. (The oldest that I'm allowing are cards made during the beginning of September.)
Would you please also try to credit the artist, because they truly deserve the credit because they are awesome.

Prizes: (if you feel that there is more I can give, please let me know.)
1st place: Gets 5 favorites of their choice, a follow, and a special card declaring you as the Master of Autumn. (If I'm already following you then an extra 5 favorites.)
2nd place: Gets 5 favorites of their choice, a follow, and a custom-made autumn-themed card based on you as a Cardsmith. (If I'm already following you then an extra 3 favorites. Also if you want anything in particular for the card DM me.))
3rd place: Gets 5 favorites of their choice, and an opportunity to co-help me with my next Contest. (Not sure if that's a prize or not, but could be fun, if you want to do that.)
Honorable Mentions: Will each get 5 favorites of their choice, and an autumn-themed card based on you as a Cardsmith. (There will be a total of three honorable mentions. Again, if you want anything in particular for your card, DM me.)

A quick sum of the basis of the contest, create fun, interesting, and awesome cards that you love. I want you guys to have fun with this contest, and not just feel as if it is something tedious or uninteresting. If you come up with anything you think I could/should add to make this a much more fun experience, please let me know.

The Contest closes for judging on November 30th. Enjoy everyone!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.