Cardsmith League (Official)

Comments

• Yes, I hope.
  • Either way, good game, @Veniur!
  • Week 2 - Division A 

@TheKeefMan in possession of 1st place followed closely by Skywalker...
  • LvBLvB
    edited June 12
    The Quacken was meant to be part of the snail tale. But unfortunately the forum 1 month downtime has killed it and made a lot of people leave. And on the new website its hard to even find the link to the forum.
    For those who wonder, this is the Quacken xD

• Did not think I would be holding first place at all, especially in division A, lets see how long it lasts.
  • Although this isn't the best time to rejoin the queue, I took a bit of a break recently but now, I think it's pretty clear I'm back in the league!

• week 2 - another barbaric nailbiter B-League week
  • Does Challonge do anything other than show the points and the matchups/who wins? Because if it does anything more, I don't know how
  • I'm only positive on the following @KorandAngels
    - Custom profile pics
    - all-time record and placements
    - notifies you in certain formats who your next opponent is
  • That's neat then
  • C Weeg C Weeg C Weeg - what am i going to do with you? 

When a card with 42 likes loses.... and receives the grade of a 30 LOL

Gruul Aristocrat by Corwinnn | MTG Cardsmith @Corwinnn
  • Week 2 D Division

Crikey!
  • Sup @CrimsonFox - i've added you to Division C
  • A-B-C Week 3 are done!

• My favorite division - Week 3 is done for D

• Still holding that #1 lead, somehow
  • A------League!

• guys i might be the goat
  • @TheKeefMan - i'm just in B League, but if I was in A, I'd kick your A
  • @TheKeefMan - You can do it! Believe in the Keefster!
  • Week 4 B & C League Results

• week 4 d - league is done!

• edited June 30
    Damn. I lost after a good 2 rounds. Can’t believe I beat @FireOfGolden. Not surprised I lost to @LvB, though. Good game to both of you.
  • edited June 30
    @LHunter Sorry.  I just happened to take a long break after laying down a really nice set of great card designs, I guess.  Normally, you could probably take me.  I'll try to make some more jank soon to balance things out better.
  • edited June 30
    It’s all cool. Non competitive person over here. Hope there isn’t a prize?
    Also, if anyone likes contests like this, you are welcome to join my custom mechanics tournament. I cannot be online for roughly 10 days, so judging will happen sooner or later, but it is a friendly competition where anyone can join. No prize and no bragging. Check it out please.
  • @jpastor

This seems pretty fun. I would love to join another tournament if another starts, as either high C or B tier, cause even if I don't have a ton of cards, I like to think they have good quality. If there are any requirements that I couldn't see besides saying I'm in, it would be nice if you could tell me, because I don't want to sit for an hour or two reading through 57 pages of text.
  • @V0id this is an ongoing league that you can join at almost any time. If you would like to join, I'll add you in to B.
  • edited July 3
    @jpastor

Sure! it sounds pretty fun, sign me up! I will duel to my utmost ability!