Cardsmith League (Official)

1535455565759»

Comments

• You're just as worthy of everyone's time as anything or anyone else is. The fact that you were so open and willing to ask for something from us to brighten your day, we want to honour that and give you what we can to make you feel appreciated and to hopefully shine a light into your life. There's no such thing as putting too much time into supporting another human being. We want you to know that even though other parts of life might suck, we're here to support each other as a community, so we're here for you when you need us.
  • Dammit! You guys have made me cry multiple times! I appreciate it, but you’re all being too kind. It’s really nice to check recent discussions and find another comment to cheer me up, but this isn’t what Cardsmith League is for. Let @jpastor decide if this is okay.
  • Don't matter to me.
  • Good friends. This league is closing down to due to lack of time for judging.

However - I have a replacement for it soon, and also, we as a community will have a new major contest thread starting soon for features and more!
  • does that mean i win
  • @TheKeefMan - you're a winner