Cardsmith League (Official)

Comments

• In. C league, please. 
  • Is it too late to join? Ill take any league if there's spots.
  • @Mantis172 I added you to division A
  • Sounds fun, thanks for thinking of me. I hope it's not too much of a drawback that I don't create too many cards. If that's fine, I'm in.
  • Oh, the division, I'd say B. I am here for quite a while and try to create realistic cards, but I don't take that all to seriously. For me it's more about a flavorful and creative idea than about a top tier high quality realistic card.
  • Damn, still Division B, guess I'll have to try harder!
  • Hi!

I've been spending more time on the site lately now that my summer has arrived, and I'd love to get back to this! It seems like I'm in the tournament on Challonge, is there anything else I need to do to participate?
  • @12SidedGuy - I already have you down and @Mila, I'll add you in to B. @TheKeefMan if you want A i can put you there, just let me know, this is a fresh restart
  • @Mantis172 - i can put you in any division you'd like
  • @jpastor Go ahead and put me in A, if i lose miserably its my own fault.
  • Hi friends - we will begin the league very soon, i may have missed a couple of you who already did this, but the following cardsmiths should (don't have to but should) create a free challonge account at Challonge.com... then let me know your username. The account will unlock features like email notifications for who you play each week, track- your all-time stats, allow you to vote/predict matches, which is kind of fun, and of course, custom profile images. 

@Robo_Kitty @Mantis172 @FangQuil @Mila @hileandr @Rayne-Lord @TenebriseNemo @greencircleyall @Andresyn @Korora12 @Tonysparks @Yururu @stijnhommes @TheGamingBolasChannel @Hinges @Veniur @LvB @unboxedcereal
  • Challenge username Greencircleyall
  • Challonge username Mantis172, guess I could fill out C division since A and B both have 8.
  • Week 1 is done for Division A!

Looks like you were not in over your head just yet @TheKeefMan... then again, your head is on sideways
  • @jpastor I believe I should already have one. Let me go check
  • JazyBomber
  • I’m sorry, but I’m a little confused what this is. I saw myself mentioned in this and checked it out. Can someone elaborate? Also, am I in category a, b, c, d, or e? I think I’m d, maybe c🤷‍♂️. I think I might understand, tho. I’ll get to making good cards! I LHunter is IN!
  • @jpastor
    I've made an account on challonge.com.
    Still same username (stijnhommes)
  • My Username is Mila_McCarthy

• Bro how did I beat Balloonnation bro is like the goat
  • Your head is on crooked so anything is possible
  • added myself as unboxedcereal
  • @LHunter - yes, i've added you to Division D - 

this is a league that evaluates your most recent creations every week. therefore, it functions as a background competition. Make cards for whatever and whenever, and i'll check em out weekly in a 1-vs-1 match vs another cardsmith near your creative level. even if you don't make new cards every week, it still works
  • edited June 4

Quick Update to Eligibility - Premium Members

• Starting with Season 11 (current season), if you hold a premium membership with MTGCS, you will remain in the league even when you're considered "inactive." 
    • The following cardsmiths have been added back to the league under this new rule: @Animist (Division A) @Faiths_Guide (Division A) @East2West (Division B) @Corwinnn (Division C) @DrakeGladis (Division D)
    • Premium members who have no new cards to judge (otherwise would be considered inactive) will have some cards rotate in and out of their set of 7 at random (decided by a coin flip for each card, each week). Each card in the collection will be useable for judging. 
    • Example: Card 4 of 7 is from Feb 21, 2001, and stays in the judging rotation for 3 weeks with coin flips landing on heads each week before finally landing on tails and being replaced by a different random card from the collection.
  • Hello B-League, your week 1 is in the books! Only one rump kicking, but the rest looked great!

• Hey pals - C-League week 1 is in the books!

2 ties and 1 whomp - not bad!
  • Ooh I’m next!
  • D-League, D-League, D-League...

not the greatest scores, but some of the greatest cards i've ever seen lol

The Quackken? @LvB you genius

• ...I'm guessing the highlighted number means I won that round?