Magus of the BLANK **Circuit Challenge** FINISHED

So, if you don't know, Wizards of the Coast do this thing where they systematically reprint artifacts, lands, enchantments, and sorceries as creatures - Human Wizards to be exact. They are called Magi (singular Magus) and are all named Magus of the [some part of the name of the original card]. For example:
imageimage
imageimage
As you can see, they pretty much mimic the cards they are based on. One last example: here's one I made earlier:
imageimage
Your task is this: Smith me a Magus! It can be based on any card type except a creature, and it has to be a Wizard, preferably a Human one, named Magus of the [something]. So pick your favourite artifact, land, enchantment, sorcery, or instant (?), and get going!

Rules:
1. No more than 2 entries each, unless a cycle of 5 or 10 cards is entered. One card can be "old", but the rest must be recently made.
2. Please do your best to credit the artist.
3. This contest will be judged on the balance (see what I did there) of the cards, the flavour/flavour text (but don't feel pressured into adding flavour text if there's no room), and how well the Magus replicates the original card.
4. This contest ends on December 13th.

Prizes
1st: 1 follow, 1 Circuit Point and 3 favourites on cards of your choice. 3 Theros: Beyond Death booster packs!
2nd: 3/4 Circuit Point and 3 favourites on cards of your choice. 3 Theros: Beyond Death booster packs!
3rd: 1/2 Circuit Point and 2 favourites on cards of your choice.
Honorable mentions: 1/4 Circuit Point and favourites on the entries themselves.

Booster packs kindly sponsored by @Murkletins!

Enjoy! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.