Tournament of Champions 4 (The game has begun!)

Comments

• O̴̦͓̗͂͝k̴͕͚͙̩͗͗́̕ ̴͈̬̝͙̈̋̂Į̸͕̺̾'̶̡̭̓̈́͒͒̕m̵͇͖̐̃͐̾ ̵͖̒o̷̱̱̭̖̊̆͆͛͠ǹ̷̮͎̄͘l̷͔͓̾ỵ̷͐̾͌͋̕ͅ ̴̣͉̓̓̍̿̈g̶̺̾o̵̅̐̇̅ͅń̴͕̯̬̻̫̆͠͝ñ̷̢͔̙̻͘͜a̵̡͕͈͓͍͑͐ ̵̝͇͙̝̥͛̅͠͠͝u̶̡̩͇̞̔̄s̷̛̱̫͌͂̀͝ȩ̶̺̭̮̪̈́͗̀́͘ ̵̛̟͕͓͙̀̄͝ṯ̶͇̑́̂̉ḩ̸͇̼̃̑̕í̷͚̎͜ş̵̤̗͖͈̈́ ̵̡̜͙̿t̶̯̙̗̣̦͑̽̉͘͘h̵̨͚̳̊̏ȇ̴̛̙̙͔̿͊ñ̴͕̪̦̾͘ ̴̰̞͒f̸̧̫̼͎̙̐̇͋̽̚ŗ̴̦͍̻̓́̕ọ̴̧́͛m̷͕͙̖̖͂ ̸̖̞̀̔n̴̡̛̪͖̣̩͐̍̚o̸͓̙͓̕ẇ̶̢̤̽̉͘ ̵̳̭̊̐̓́ȏ̶̦̬̲̇͜n̷̥̲͚̉̋͝.̴͍̯̖̣͂͂̆͋
  • edited March 2021
    -retracted-
  • edited March 2021

•  ̷̹̳̍̑͒͑͐̈́̏͒̐͂̒̈̔̑͜͠ ̷̧̲̩͕̤̲̎̈̈́̔̍̇̚̚ ̷͖͔̞̱̱̀̉̊̀́́͛͜͝͠ ̸̣̲̦̫͛͂͋̌̋͘ ̸͙͍̹͚̰̭͈̜̻̦̜̂̅ ̷̨̘͉̰̺͉͇͖̰̼̉̎̾̌̿̕͠ ̵̰͓̑͌̋̉̀̚͝͝ ̵̨̛̻̯̰̓̏̔͗̀̏͂͘̚͠͠ ̴̢͍̣̬̗̲̘̪̦͊͌͗͂͒͜͜ ̴̢̡̛̻̥̯͗̄̎̀͑͋̀̀͆̅̃̏͗ ̸̢̟͓͉̲̰̻̪͔͉͐̊̃̅̌̑ ̸͇͍͎̯̰̤̰̙̗̉͆̃̐̐̅̾̉̍ ̸̝̝͍͈͇̜̺̲̘̩͎̹̱̪̋̏͗̏͒͂̌̕̕ ̵̢͕͓͉̠͍͉͚̤͚̱̼̬̋̄͛͘͜ͅ ̴̛͕̼̦͓̀̈̎̂͊͒̂̍̽̀̽̋̇̚ ̴̨͇̻̥͉̆͒͂͑͂̍̈̆̀͊͂͝͝͝ ̷̢̨̧̡̤̦̦͉̟͚͖͖̿̈́̈̓̊̐̂͂̚͝͝ ̷̡͍͇̣̫̞͔̰̠̼͓̀͘͝ ̵̞̭̲̙̼̺̫͎̝̹̰̭̈́͊̈́ ̴̡̨̺̘̬̖̝̂͘͜͝ ̵̛̛̪̫̼̩̦̪̘̩͈͒̓͒̑̄̓ ̴͕͕̲̝̜̋̇̈́͂̂̑͐̈̂́̕͝ ̵̨͍̦͇̺͍̫̗͍̺̿̅́́̐̀̀̐͋̈́͘͝ͅͅ ̴͉̘̖̫̠̘̭͓͖͋͑̈́̀̿̚̚ͅ ̷̧̛̛̟͎͙̦͎̲͔̣͙̲̈́͂͛̎̎̒́́͑͝ ̷̨͓͔̟̯̝̘̞̝̗͍̓̐͑̊́̃̄͘ ̶̢̨̩̭̼̣̥͈͉̑͐͂͑͋͛͆͊́̈̕͘͜ ̴̝͇̖͎̽̈́̈́̓̐̽ ̵̘͈͎̲̯̮͎̭̣̜̯̣̟̞̊ ̴̨͙̰̩̭̹͈̿͜ ̶̪̤̙̫̣͙̰̱̤͇͑̌̊̓̑̅̾̊̋̓̌̉̚ ̸̭͕̈́̌̀͌̕͝ ̸̡̱̞̤̩̙͇͈̰͇̰͚̮͊̀̑͌̍̓̓̎ ̴̡̛̞̫͙͚̊̓̔͗̅̓͘͘̚ ̸̫̠͖̰̼͖̹̗͎̹̩̔̈̉͂̑̍̔͠ ̷̼͉͈͖̱͓͕͎̺͍̼̟̺͐̀̆̈́̿̂̒̇ͅ ̴̛̭̪̼͓̒̒͂̏̎̋͗ ̸̧̢̛͖̠̬̬̰̝̒͝ͅ ̴̡̥̪̲̌̇̈́͗̆͋͒͑̿̀͝ ̸̬̐̑̅̽̈́̀̽͘͝ ̷̢̛̜̗͍̜͖͙̥͍̈̌͋̈́̋̂͌͊̆̊̑͜͝ͅ ̴̢͉̫̝̭̥̥̺̎́̐ ̴̛̞͚̭͌̓̈́ ̵̨̞̳̦͌͗̆̃̀̎͊̎̔͊̊͘̚͝ ̵͉͍̬͇̄͆͐͑ ̸̧̇͂͘̚͝ ̷̢̢̤̥͚̝͓͚̯̘̩͆́̇̄̀ ̴̼̭͌̃́ ̸̛̰͖͖̪͈͎̈͐̇̈́̈ ̵̛̛̯̮̲̮̮͍̖͌͐̏̔̈́̾̓̈́̈́̿͛̎̿ͅ ̴̺̰̞͕̮͕̻͈̗̰̭̙̩̍̎̐̎̓͝ ̴̢̛͖̺͖͙̙̪͓̓̏̂̑̏̈̿̈́͜ ̴̗͓͊͘͝ ̷̧̈́̋̓͗͝͝͠ ̴̧͇̫͆̍̔̈́̈́́̓́̉̇̇̓ͅ ̵̻͋̿́͌͛̏͂̇̓͆̑̓ ̵̠͖̟̘̝̜͐̓͑̒̋̒͆̈͐̿͊̕͝͝ ̴̧̛̻̝̻̫͔̹̳̆͋̐̃̏̚͝ͅ ̶̘̿̈ ̵̪͔͎͍̤͑̂ ̵̲̩͚̖̱̮͔̜̣͌̀͆̀̈́͘͘͜ ̷̨̳͈̻͔̬̟̙͎̟̼͔͕̣̔ ̵̨̛̛͈͓̻̠̱̆͑̀̄͐̐͛ ̸̧̢͚̥̣͕̮͔̒̌͗̇̔͐͒̔͌̐̓̔́̅̕ ̷̧̧̠͇̬͈̥͚͎͎̲̒͋̀́̿͛͋̑ ̵̬̯̺͚̪͎͙̖͂̋͑̾͑͜ ̷̞͙͍͌͑̃̍͊͑̕ ̴̨̻̼̝̄̐̆̇͛̄̀̑͛́͑̈́̈͝ ̵̧̢̯̤̙͓̙͚̲͉̺̺̘͒̉̇́́̿ͅ ̶̨̟͚̮͔̮͕̖̰͚̏͋͜ͅͅ ̴̜͉͈̘̼̩̖̥̱͍̻̹̆̅̌̓̀̇̂̍̇ͅ ̷̡̢̠͇̻̣̗͚͔̿̄̈͜ ̷͙̫̱̰̪̥̤̱͔̜͇̱͈͔̣͒ ̵̲͖̞͓̹͌̇̓̈̊̓́͆͜͠ ̶̢̘̠͇͙̤̞̤̎͗̚ ̷̧̳͕̪̻̪͖̠̓̿̐͛̈́̍̈́͝ ̸̩͍͎̝̼̯̹̗̪͔̘̭̈̋́͐̚ ̸͎͍͇̤̒̎̓ ̶͎̻̹͕̝͍̱̊̌̔͐̔͑́ ̸̨̥̦͍̦͍͓̟̫̥͋̀̇́̃̃̆̀̽̇̀̓͋̽͋͜ ̵̤̳̮͎̝̲͖̦̮́̍͊̈́͊̔̋̏̓͆̂̈̕͝ ̵͎̫̪͉̖͒̄ ̷̢̛̺̞̯͕̟̻̲̭̲͇̦̠̠̈͆ ̵̡̥̫̍̓̐̚ͅ ̴̧̨͔̭̙̼̻͖͙̥̠̌́̾̔̓̍̕͝ ̶̡̫͈͚͙̫̣̝͓͔̏ ̶͓͎̙̅̏́̀̑̕͝͝ͅ ̴̢̦͈͖̰̩̘̻̤̙̈̀͐̿̉́ ̴̡͚̹̬̼̱͇͚̺̥̩͗̋̅̚͜ ̷̢̢̛̠͍̻̫̣̜̜̟͇͕̌̃̋͋ ̶̡̭͙̲̩̤͍̜́͂͗̆͛͛͂̏̉̔̔͠ ̴̣͗̎͐ ̷̢̜̤̞͇̗̓̍̋̓̈́͜͜͝ ̸̙̰͍͖̰̙̦̉̓͊͂̓͘͠ͅ ̷̢̛̪͇̦̦͓͍̳͑̏͛́͐͛̍ ̷̨̣̮̞͇͎̱̻̭̮̗̗͙̄̽͂̃̐͘͝ ̶̡̘͇͎̜͆̎̍̔̈́̇̍̒̕͝ ̷̛͈͙̯̘̈̈́͌͛̈̋̉̌̈́̚͝ͅ ̷̫̀̏̐̎̌́ ̸̢̡̛̛̭̻͚̭͖̰͓̪̝̮̈́͊̇̃̔͗͑ ̷̢̢̧̛͖̤͗͑̈́̂͂̀͑̈͋̽̈́̓͊̕ ̸͕̻̂̽̃͛͆̊̇̽̈́̕ ̷̢͓̯̗̥͎̲̤̣̜̮͖͎̉̾̉ ̶̡͇̥̮́͌͗̏̈͗̂̈́͋͝ ̷̝̉͐́̍̅ ̴̡̡̛̘͖͍͈̻͔̩̲͗͋̃̄͒̆̀̈́̅̚ ̴̺̼̭̝͚̰̲͙̣̪̫̑̈̀́͆͑̋̈̌̕̚͘̕̚͜͝ ̷̧̨̢̛̩̯̭ ̵̡̛̛̮͈̭̪̗̠̟̝̫̽̍̇̀͗̓͌̆̂̕̕ ̶̧̼͈͕͎̜͙̳̜͇̱͈̿̊̓́̽̽́̅̍̎̂͘̕͜͝ ̷̣̖̦̤̩̗̻̐̈́̉̈́̽́͆̋̕͘ ̴̳̣̫̈́͂̾͋̃̑̊͑̾̄̈́̊̕͠ ̷̢͎͍͈̯͌̆ ̵̨͎͕̺̲͎̟̤̲̯̠̃̐̅̍͜ͅ ̷̻͇̫̯͙̺͒̄̈̃͘ ̷̫̺͇̞̙̯̞̤͑̈́͑̉͐̀͘͝ ̷̨̞̹̝̰͉͕̭̰̭̣̈́͑͊̀̉̉̈́̾̈́̂̇͝ ̸̻̦̭̮̼̏͗̿̃̂̈́̄́̍̉̇͠ ̷̡̨̛̣̗̞̞̖̰͚̣͖̱̰͎̍̓̏̐̉̆̑͒̈̈́̂͒͘ͅ ̸̫̞̟͇̝̩̀̀̿̈́͒͊̍̄͆̂̓̕͘͝͝ ̴͔̲̖̻̫͕̥̒͌̿̏̏̓̔̋̒̈̂̐͝ ̷̡̨̮̭̦͖̣͈̿́͗̂͂͗͑͘ ̷͓͚̣͖̘͖͖̼̔͊̐̂͑̿͌͋̓͘͠ ̸̧̨̙̣̫̰̼̪̂̀̅̋͊̇̈́̾͐̄͋̌̍͝͝ ̵̛̫̤̻̺̫͗͆̉̿̏̓́̐́̚͠ ̵̠̳̳̹̑̽̾̀̉̽̓͗͑̀̎̏͆̓̂ ̶͖̝͙̖̞̑̂̓ ̶̧̣̹̦̣̐̾͋̓͗͊͘ͅ ̴̧̢̣̠̳̪̺̪̳͔̩̏̋̈͆̅ ̵̲́͐̑̊͝͠ ̶̺̯̼͓̩̑̇̀̔̀̇̓ ̸̢̗͉̭̫̹̦̮͖̝͖͕̪̲̫͗̒̃͛̓̋̉͑̉̊ ̸̡̞̼̟̲͕͓̩͇͖͋̔̊̉̐̌͑̓͛̒͆̚̕͜͜ ̷̡̨̛̛̫̤̯̥̜̼̥̄̔̇͑̄̌͒̕̚̚̚ͅ ̴̼͙͉̰̘͓̃͂͑̌̓͛̈́́̇̇̏͜ ̷̗͈͗̆̏͐̏̆́̑ ̴̡͓̖͖͊̒͆̇ͅͅ ̸̜͚̝͔̠͎̹͍̐̑̀͑́̿̂͠͝ ̸͇̑̃͒̊̊́̆̂͌̎͋̅͝ ̶̡̨̛̤̦̳̜̰̥͍͖̫̪͎̱͒ ̸̡̧̟̙̬̙̘̮̘̮͇̀̃̒̑̿̇̎̓́̆̏̈͝ͅ ̸̨̢͈̭͙̪̖̟̥͈͔͋͑̅͌̌̀̓̕ͅ ̸̨̡̜̩̼͎̺͖͎̰̥̮̝͍̙́̄̈́̍̊͒͋͆̊̾̑̽͒̚͘ ̷̢͚̠̦͖̃̏͌ ̷̞̗̼̖̗̔́͛͝͠͝ ̴͎̣͎̑͂́̎̀̍͜͝ ̷̡̢͖̭̺̻͚͌͑ ̴̢͖̥̥̠̬́̓̕ ̸̧̱͇̝͈̣̆͑̂̓̀̒̈̏͒̋͑̽̈́̕ ̵̧̧̫̫͔͓̬̻̟̭͚̥͚̮͒͑̓̿̆̿̒͋̆͠ ̴̱̠͓̝̩͕͔̩͛͊̿̅̄͒̒͆͌̍̅̚͠ ̷̨̡̢̰͓͓̩̩̭̭̖͚̘̀̃̾̏̍͒̔͌̈́͘̚͝ͅ ̸̧̡͎͚͇̳͚̩̗͍̱̲͚̞̔̅͗ ̷̧̨̛̬̮̖͈͔̫͌̚ ̴̤̻͉̈́̀̂͗ ̷̛̦̳̝͒̒̐̂̏̈́͑̈́̋͒ ̴̨͓̝̠͎̼͓͍̯̤̺͚̮͖̍̈́̉̈́̄̄̓͜ ̵̡̛̭̗̙̞̱̊̃̇̋̾͋͗ ̷̟̣͕̞͇̪͚̟̪̟̼̮̤͈̋̉̀͆͌̓̔̈́͜ ̴̛̝̹͓͕͍̤̞̣̺̙̟̘̤̥̞͆̆ ̴̛̦̝͖̼̤͎̪̖͎͒͂̀͑͒̏͗͝͝ ̷̖́̓̉̿̾̐ ̸̲͕̆͋̊͋͌̈́̎̈́̓͑̋̀͘ ̶̨̨̟̫͑̍͛̚͠ ̸̢͎̱̫̰̬̱̬̜͉̤̃̍͂̒̊́͒͋̔́̿̐̌̑͘ ̶̡̧̡̛͈̞̻̗̓͆̎̈́̑́̏̿́̇̓̃ ̶͍̹̄͒̍͆͝ ̴̧̝͕͓̙̼̮̠̃̓̾̽̀̎̐̐͗̀͑̈́͗̉̕ͅ ̷̤̪̝̏͆̈ ̴̧̬̞͍͓̼̰̺̊ ̵̮͇̻̙̖̲̏̐̈̇̈̎͒͒́͝͝ ̸͎̱̗̭̓͛̑̓̏͆͋͒̑̄̌̕͘͠ͅ ̵̡̢̙̝̜͚̺̻̟̪͓̍̿͆̃͆͑̈́̈̓͝͝ ̶̙̱̖͍̮̼̦̰̿́̽͆̊͗͆͐̽͊͗̒ ̷̨̰̟̙̼̪̥̯̉̑̈̓͊ ̶̡̛̛̼̟̲͕̺̫͎̬̤͙̝̭̺̈́͑́̾̃͒̂̑̀͝͝ ̵̝̘̪̆̾̄ ̸̨̝͙̺̣̩͉͓̹̮̙̝̘̭͜͝ ̴̡̛̛͓̜̟̗͉̗̃̄̑̀̏̇́͘̕ ̶̧̥̗͇̓̓̐̀͛̄͊̀̅̀͘̕͝ ̶̨̹̳͔̝͔͖̙͎̼̻͉͂ ̸̰̆ ̶͈̦̜͎̼̙͈͙͔̮̿͛̾̒̍͌̀͋̚͜͝ ̸͉̬͈̦̜̝̥̉͒̋̾ ̵̦̠̹͎̩͍̬̜̯͍̺̼̺̂̂̈̓̆̈́̑͆́̇̚̚͜͝ ̶̨͉̲̱͉̭͓͍̣̖̿̓̊͂̂̽ ̷̙̱̺͚̙̦͕̰̟̩͎̰̞̦̾̒̈́̔̋̓͌ ̸̦͉̤̟̝͓̱͉̯̣̦͈̤̓͛́̑͗̈́̚̚ ̵̧̛̠͙̥̙̬̦̣̖̃́́̇̏̎̂̂̉͋͜ͅ ̸̖̅͆ ̸̞͉͈̦͛͋̇͂̄͊͐̅̓̽̔ ̴̞̰͓̗̩͔̣͔̪̺̝͌͑͊̋͋̿̀̎̈̈͌͘͝ ̵͙͙͖͚͓̘̳̾̈̊̆̽̉̌́̾͑̑͝ ̸̨̖͉̬̰̤͗̑̐́̚͘ ̴̧͉͕͈̖͍̤̳͖̫͍͔̻̗̣͛ ̵̢̢̮̩̜̗̲̻̳͈̦̹́̌̄̀̃͂̄̀̆̎͆̅͋̕͠ͅ ̸͖̇͐ ̸͚̦̿̑͗̎̒̐̊͊́́̚͝ ̷̛͕͙̭̘̱̜͚̍͂̄̓͘̚͝͠͝ ̸̛͓̑̄̀͊͊́̓̊̚ ̵̢̫̥̠̜̥̩̭̽̂͂̾͋̆̌͜͝͠͝ ̴̲͗̓͂̈́́́͜͠ ̵̢̡̝̞̥̮͍̟͈̬̟̙̣̀͆ ̶͎̬̲̣͇̲̖̼̼̏͛͝ ̶̢̣͚͇̱̯̳̞̟̲̙͠ͅ ̵̨̤̗̹͇̫̪̝̥̠͍̍͆͗̓͝ ̶̨̡̧̹̪̱̪̜̝̞̼̂̄̇̀̒͒̓̊͂͌̍̆̐͝͠ ̸̨̧̧̣̻͉̭̻̅ ̵̛͙̑̿̈́̀̃ ̸̧̨͚͇͍̣͎͇͔̭͇̲̣̊̍̔̌͋͒̌̒̏̊̑͊͠ ̸̧̢̪̗͔͎̬͇̯̘̭̭̰͙̿̈́̏͘ ̷̨̧̨̡̛̳̜̣̏͗̑̈̊͛̂̈́̚͘ͅ ̴̭̲͈̣̰̠̈ ̶͚̜̩̖̦̙̓̊͆͛́̈̓̈́̑̾̿ͅ ̷̛̝̺͙̭̪̥̋̄̌̿̌̈́̏͛̃̕͜͠ ̶̨̢͉͇̖͙̝̮̪̱̠̫̲̳͕͒̎̀̌͘ ̷̫͖͚̣̝̰̬͆̒̈́͆̉͐͗͑̓̀ ̵̡͕͙̰͔̗̞̲̻̜̰̪͑̈́͛̈̓̉͆̿͜͜͝ ̸̫̘͎͕̟̇͒͋̊̓̏̀͜ ̷̝̭́͑̆͒̂̑̽́̍́̄̿ ̷̺̦̟̳̙̣̯̥̫̰̠̞̗͂͂̎̈́̆̀̓̎̄̈́̃̓̕̚͜͜ ̷͇͙̭̬͔͖̫͚̻͓̭̫͓͗̓̂ ̶̧̛͈͇̻͙̘̍͒̽͒̾̈́̀̉̅̋̉͠ͅ ̵̜͇̞̩̞̠͕̦̟͔̬̠͉͂̊̊͑͂͆̓̓͆̿͗͋͌͝͠ ̷̝̖͉̣̫̠̅̆͋͐̾̒̐̋̑̈́̀̍͝͝͝ ̵̨͉͇̠̳̰̤̠͚̏̔̅̔͛͊̓̌̚ ̶̟̜̙̲̌͑͘ ̸̧̛̛̞̳̫̙̤̟̻̟̯̲̥̯͒͋̄̏̚ ̶̢̹̰́̈́̇̑͗͝ͅ ̴̧̛͓̘̩̼̭̪̆̌̐̾͑ ̵̪̼̼̈́̍̃ ̸̡̱̬͕͕̠͍̤̏͐̈́͐͂̔̈́͗̎̎̌̅ ̴̧̡̮͇̯̤̦̠̻͎̲̼͓̻̅͆̈͂̉̑̎͋̊̕ͅ ̷̧̢̺̺̖̻̽̂͛̾͑͂̊ ̴̧̛̯͉̦̮̘̜̈́̀̔̽̓̀́̓͝ ̸̡̧̢͍̮͇̣̙̲̰̥̱͈̊́̈́̀͜͝ ̴̡̣̜͓̔̔͋̀̀̊̇͒̈́ ̸̢̟̰͎̜̦̭̻̜̣͈̓̊̒́͆̽͛̌̆̐̂͒̑̾̀ ̸̧̨̨͍̹̖͕̈́̋̈́̽͊̈́̾̈́̎́̋̉̋̄͝ ̷̨̻̤͚̭̦̫͓͙͖̰͖̺͈̤͐̅̇̀̃̿̀͂̀͌̊̓̉̚͠ ̶̨̫̘̥̤̿͂̒́͘ ̷̧̤̜̭̑ ̴̧̳̩̣̗͙̰̬̖̓ ̷̡̧̘̝͉̖͍̬̘̖̬̖̯̩͉̄́̍͐̇̈̿̍̍̐̆̚̚͘ ̵̖͙͓͍͕̞̟̳̰̗̜͕̄̽̓̇̉̌̓̑̆̕ͅ ̴̨̧̨͓͔͔͍͎̖͓͎͉̂̀̂͗̐̇̉̀̎͑̑͆͒ ̸̞͉̹̺̰̘̊̄̅͐̚ ̸̩̟̫͉̜̺̟̟̼̙͚̥͓́̄́̓͊͘ ̷̨̅͊ ̷̧̨̰͉̜̭̤̣̠̭̻̪̉̒͒͒̀́̀̔̉̾̄̽͝͠ ̸̹͕͎̫̟̤̪͓̣̋́̅̈̇̋̔̋̉̐̕͝ͅ ̴̡̜̞̳͔̽̉́̈́͛̍͂̓͜͝ͅ ̷͎̯͔̠̪̠̖̭̺̠̖̝̈́̿̓͋̍̏̂̀̕ ̶̫̗͉̒ ̵̥͙̦͉̹̣̗̪̖̖͒̾́̊̕ ̴̡͔͔͇̜͈̖͙͚͛̈͗͗͐̆̉͌̽̀̚̚ ̶̨̧̮͑̿͜ ̴̢̡̻̻̣̜͍̠̮̘̘̭͚͊̅͛̿͜ ̵̡̧̞̩̟̞̬̮̼̐͊͑͒͂͐́̀͐͘͠͠ ̷̡̛̦̘̳̙̱̟̝̤̺̔̽͂͌̽̏̋̿̒͐̋̃͝ͅ ̶̨̧͕̫̩͎͇͈͈̮̇̆̂̚͠ ̷̢̡̭̹̞̹̩͎̥͔̘͔̝͕̀̓̓͗͋̃̉͐̾͘̚ ̴̡̧̖̖̩͎̠̼̲̇̇̂̅̋̅̆͗̌͝ ̵̢̬͔̟̤̙̟̼̈͌̑̊͗̓͗̊͘͝͠ ̸̨̧̛͕̫͚͎̳̙̬͖̺͔̖̲̒̈́̍́̾̕ ̴̨̛̤̭̑̌̃̓͒̇́̿̇͆ ̷͕̠̫͇̹̟̲̬̠̼̞̔͌̕͜͝ ̸̹͛̈ ̵̧̧̛̯͙̬̝͔̭̖́̽͝ͅ ̵̡̥̮̞̯̦̦͑́̾̀̑̉͠ ̷̨̜̲͓͉͔̫͍̣͇̉̈́̇́ ̷̛̤͔̦͍̝̙̪̝̺̞͒͗̽̿̈́̔͛͊̈́̃͆̉̌ ̸͈̺͎͈̙͍̬̫̹̪̥͊͑͐́̔̈́̚ ̶̟̙͖͔̖͉̜̬̟̲̭̞̠͉̑͒͛̀͊̿̓̏́̚̚͝ͅ ̵̨̧͇̥̗̻̙͉̥̣͂̈́͗̈́̈́͊́͝ͅ ̸̳̲̹̆̒̋̊̾͌̔͗̊ ̷̨̢̝̠͚̭̯̮̻̺̤͙͆ ̶̙̥͕͚̫̎͑ ̶̨̧̝̟̟̞͉̣͉̔́̐̏̔̓̐̓͜͝͝ͅͅ ̵̹̥͚̾́̾͊̎̈́̂͌̅̚ ̷̡̡̗̤̻̜͔͊̉̉͜ ̷̞̺̩͎́͑̔̉̆̏̊̀͌̚̕͝ ̸̢̺͎̯̬͚͇̹͙̦͋̿̎̎͗͘̚̚̚͜ ̸̨̘̰̟̜̹̎ͅ ̵̞̏͌̋̓̑̌̊ ̵̢̱̣̮̣͇͑̇̌̂̈́ͅ ̵̡̢̧̮̠̠̟̦̋̋̊͛̃̈́́͌͆͑͋̚͜ ̸̢̨̢͖̳̲̘̝̩͈̖͓̬̳͑̑͘ ̶̧̛̛̖̰͔͕̠̺̼̥̭͓͈͕̑̆͊̊͌̿̑̚ͅͅ ̸̪͖̬͇̫̕ ̷͕́͒͛̿̚̚͝ ̴̦̤͈͕̱͔̝͚̻̣̈́͛̃̏ ̶̨̛̩͈͎̗̍̾͗̄̈́̑̂̀̃ ̸̢̖̣̪̉̾͐͛̆̆̔̍͝͝ ̸̭̌͋͛̆̕ ̸̺͚̍̈̔̽̍́̐̿͠ ̵̮͔͔̺͗͜ ̷̭̖͖̞̼͌̑͂͐̊̃͗͝͝ ̵͎̭͎͎͉̭̮̟̙̪͓́͌̇̍̚̕͜͝ͅ ̴̛̲̩̋͋ ̶̹̿̈͂ ̷̡̪͚̠̟̩̩̹͖͕̱̿̈́̋̈́͐͂̎̈́̕͜͝͝ ̴͚̼̙̜̰̥͕̌̚ ̸̭̺͂̆̑̇̍͂̌̎̈́̚̕͠͝ ̵̛̱͍͔̱̊̽͂̀͌̍̀̎͗͠͝ ̴̡̲̅͂͘ ̶̛̗̻̙͙̯̽͑̈͌̂͒̑̑͌͗̚̕͘ ̷̢͇͎̤͚͕̬̫͑̑͜ͅͅ ̶̢͉̦̩͔͒̈́̊́̃͊̎̎͘̕
  • Kaigan, Acolyte of Kher Keep {1}{r}{g}
    Level up: :tap: 2/3

Levels1-3: First strike, trample. 4/3

Levels4-8: First strike, trample. Whenever Kaigan deals combat damage to a player, you may discard a card. If you do, draw two cards. 4/4

Levels 9+: Kaigan is white in addition to its other colors. First strike, trample, absorb 3. Whenever Kaigan deals combat damage to a player, create four 1/1 red Kobold creature tokens. 5/5

Is that even gonna fit on a card?
  • I made it fit, but scrapped the idea.  Too hard to balance and flavor and such

• @Everyone - I edited one of my reserved comments on the 1st page of this discussion and put the Point system and Rules and important notes there. They're identical to the ones which were on the previous tournament and I know they're pretty self-evident to most of you, but I still recommend everyone to read them. In fact, I would like to repeat two important notes as I am typing this:

- Don't spam messages. Don't write multiple comments that are basically background noise that don't achieve anything to a discussion, a question or similar. This is comments like "Ah" "Haha" "Screw you" "I like ice cream" and the like in repetition. If you write like this a few times is no big deal but try to avoid it. I have to backtrack through all comments later on and I appreciate if the noise is at a minimum. (Remember that you can always edit comments to add text if you want.)

- By joining this tournament, you agree to let me take control over your characters and do with them as I see fit. I will also control how the fights are played and how larger parts of the story take part. So it is important that you give me some instruction about your character. Personality, motivations, abilities and such. This makes it easier for me to keep your characters true to their intended image.

- - - -

Now that the boring stuff has been done with, I would like you to check out @Tommia's amazing Tournament of Champions set symbols through the link below, if you haven't already!

https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/comment/204721/#Comment_204721

Also, there's roughly one week left before the deadline for the draft (Monday, 15th of March) When this time arrives, the draft elimination will reduce the number of contestants to an amount fit-for-tournament. With other words, the 8, 16 or 32 best teams will be chosen. Right now we have 13 entries of 13 cardsmiths.
  • am I allowed to edit my character sheet thing
  • @WarriorCatInAhat - Yes, you're allowed to edit your cards, heroes, and stories before the deadline. 
  • O̷͕͍͓͆̆͆͝ọ̸̠̟̓̓̕h̴̀̔́̇͒ͅ,̷̲͓͍̜̺̯̼̤̦̀̄̃̆͛̌̇̒͝͝ ̵̨̞̘̤̫̱̟̲͓̯̈́͐́̂̌̌Z̷̨̧̳̼̘͑̉̂͂̌̌̚͝a̸͙̘͌ͅͅl̶͙̈́̊̓ğ̶̡͓̠͔͇̻͉͉͐̐́͑̌̕o̸̲̞̬̯̯͒̊͂̈́͋̈́̈ ̷̡͍͙̌̑͛̚͜t̴̪̫̘̦̪̞͖͋̿̽̅̒̅͂ĕ̵͕̮̼͔̘̝̙̪̉̋̀̃̏̊̍̑͝x̵̝̬̿ͅt̸̢̗̻̻̭̦̠̙̆̓̄͆̿͑̾̀̃͝ ̸̨̨̙̤̮̼̼̺̟̣͆̈͐̒̋ị̶̝̲̀s̷̻̟͓̞͍̤̹̲̬̋ ̵̺̫̜̘̖̫̟̑̓͌̾͆͠ͅc̸̡̰̲͈͕͚̬͓̠̩̓͘ó̷̡̞̞̲̯̥͗̒̋̄̏ơ̸̧̜̬̲͔̇͛l̵̛͖͚̗̰̪͚̦̫̟̿̎͘!̴̬̥̪̮̩̼͐̇̏̎̃̈́̕͝ ̵̺̫͕͙̥̲̑̀ͅ
  • In the past, there was a legend of beautiful flowers growing in the dark forests, whose nectar would heal the most grievous wounds, and grant immortality. One day, three brothers decided together to explore the forests and find the flowers. They vanquished many horrific creatures and survived many dangers, and escaped many dangers. Eventually, the brothers found the grotto in which the flowers where growing. Two of the brothers made their way to the flowers and drank their nectar, leaving none for the third.
    Enraged, he killed his brothers. By now, the flowers had wilted and no nectar was left. The third brother vowed to protect the flowers until they once again bloomed. Anything that came near, he killed, suspending their bones in a network of vines above the grotto, which blocked out the sun. Eventually, he withered away himself, but his spite and greed remained, possessing his armour, which would continue to guard forever, until his flowers bloomed one last time.

• @Jonteman93 Question: Is Vosanova completely gone for good, or has it been rebuilt during the past 24 years?
  • MonkeyPirate2002 The answer is both yes and no for those questions. 
    Vosanova was not completely destroyed, but the culture and the people where shaken almost into unrecognicable. A large portion of the surviving Ovan people fled to Helmova or southeast Vosanova. 
    The state and the royal family was killed, imprisoned or forced to flee.
    The country still exists but has been transformed into practically-but-not-officially a vassal state under Medirnian rule, governed by a puppet king. 
  • Well, I'm glad the Ovans were able to make it out of the situation, although it's not all that great in terms of the government.
  • edited March 2021
    (Here's a little teaser for a champion I'm working on. Some of you might already recognize who this is.)

The Fall of Vosanova

Vosanova is dead. All that remained of the once thriving country was ash and flame. The sight of expansive cities turned to smoldering ruins. The sound of bustling trade silenced by the screams of fear and agony. The smell of aromatic flowers and vegetation replaced with choking brimstone. Even the tiny spark of hope for the country disappeared, the silver linings melted into a pile of slag by the flames of tyranny. And through it all a piercing cry could be heard for miles on end, the sound of a baby wailing in terror with a sinister undertone resonating within their pleas. Yet the cries were ignored by the masses as they tried in vain to escape their fiery doom, all except for a young girl observing the massacre from afar. It was hard to tell whether she was real or just misshapen smoke in the distance, but one glance at her piercing white eyes shredded the doubt inside any who dared to avert their attention from escape, even if only for a moment. Those who kept their eyes on the strange girl could see her lifting up her arm; dark, ephemeral tendrils licking her fingers. Soon the smoke wrapped around her shoulder, traveled across her arm, and jetted out from her fingertips, before forming into a round cloud of black smoke. Or was it made of something else? Those who observed the girl had little time to ponder that question as they saw her step through the cloud and vanish completely from sight. And soon the mystery of the girl was shrouded by a far bigger shadow. The silhouette of a swooping dragon engulfed the stragglers who saw the girl, its maw glowing with hellish heat. The civilians did not attempt to flee the dragon’s presence, for they realized the true cost of their folly.

And now there was nowhere left to run.

FWOOOOOSH

The girl meandered through the murky darkness of the Abyss, its eerie stillness disturbed only by the ripples of her footsteps upon the black ocean. She walked onward endlessly, lost in remembrance amidst the silent backdrop. It had been many years since that fateful night, yet she could picture it in her head with perfect clarity. It was a night filled with chaos, despair, betrayal, sacrifice, and tragedy… yet also hope. In a night where so much wrong happened, a path of atonement for all the girl’s mistakes unfurled right in front of her in the form of a newborn’s cry.

The girl rushed through the burning streets of Vosanova, hopping between the realms of reality and the Abyss to avoid the debris crumbling around her. She scanned the insides of houses through the windows and doors, desperately searching for the source of the cries. They grew louder and louder with each jump, the stained distortion of the Abyss’s influence felt even as the girl briefly traversed the abyssal sea.

The girl stopped at a particular house after narrowly dodging a large chunk of a burning roof. She could barely hear the baby’s wailing emanate down the halls amidst the crackling of flames, the entrance burnt open as though inviting the girl to join in its fiery demise. The girl refused, instead opting to traverse through the Abyss up to a windowsill untouched by fire. From there she saw a crib inside surrounded by flame. There was a baby kicking and screaming within, clearly terrified of the fire surrounding them. Yet not even a lick of flame could touch them as a barrier of inky black tendrils formed around them. The girl was certain the magic defending the baby would protect them through the raging destruction of Vosanova, but what then? The baby would survive only to be forced to live in utter turmoil, much like another abyssal conduit. No, the girl wouldn’t repeat the same mistakes twice. She may have not been there to help the last through their turmoils early on, but here was an opportunity to help another conduit in a similar position as the previous one. Without thinking the girl slipped through the Abyss and into the interior of the house effortlessly, snatching the baby from their cradle before slipping out of the house just as quickly. With unparalleled haste the girl fled the crumbling remains of Vosanova right as a dragon dived down and spewed its white hot flames on the houses below. Taking a deep breath, the girl opened a hole into the Abyss underneath her feet, causing her and the baby cradled in her arms to vanish completely from sight.

(To be continued)

• @JackDraco
    How the heck did you get your two cards on the same line?  I'm trying but I can't manage it!
  • @DrakeGladis
    When you add the cards, if you do it on HTML, don't insert <br><br> in-between the two cards.
  • What I do is I edit the image so it's smaller, then it will fit on both lines.
  • I don't know how to use HTML

• I just go to my home page so the image is smaller. 
  • Pssst. Guess what?

NEITHER DO I.

What you should do is go to the card page, then drag the card image out and into the comment. It specifically says that you can drag and drop. I hope this helps!
  • edited March 2021
    Ages ago before the dawn of magic and discovery lived a young lad, primitive was this land where magic and strength dominated the fields. Arn an abandoned cub of a boy at the sweet age of 16 left to fend for himself, over time left to starve. Arn grew up on his native plane Eldrain born to the best hunter of his time his father who taught him most of what he knows about hunting, and a mother who died on birth. Life was not easy for Arnest as his father had high expectations for him. To survive in the wild lands his father taught him how to kill at age 10, and by age 14 he was an exceptional hunter and knew how to hunt great quarries on his own, but it was never enough for his father.

One fateful day, a day like none other at the age of 16 his father took him hunting. His behavior was rather odd. For the first time in Arn's life his father was treating him like a son. But this moment would be short lived when his father tried to kill him when he let him fall off a steep. The boy survived although barely and in three days his wounds got infected and he died. He became a spirit, and a malicious one for that part, his identity in life withered down to a few qualities; His knack for causing trouble, his hatred in death, and his great hunting skills all formed into one spirit. His essence merged with his body to make a physical form as his malice stitched him together essentially making him immortal.

(Significant portion of time) - After thousands of years of hunting, mischief and villainy, even a spirit would get bored. Arn was at his ends until he met a planeswalker by the name Oko, who taught him a few magic tricks along the way. At first he observed Oko and learned from him, but over time he took after him and learned from him. With his lack of identity he found solace in mimicking the personality of Oko and merging it to what was left of his essence and years after they moved apart he took what Oko taught him and made it into his own design. He worked as a jester and a clown for an insignificant portion of his life, but ultimately a life of order and lack of senseless murder was not for him so he returned to a much larger stage, until he heard about the tournament through a Planar Invitation.

The Tournament promised to pit him against powerful foes and grant him a much larger stage for his work, but more importantly, it promised him chaos. Once again he sought the help of his long time friend Oko, The Thief Of Crowns to take him to this plane and that was the last he was ever heard from.

Arn's goals for wanting to join the tournament weren't direct. He didn't seek fame, money, power or any material desires, all he wanted was chaos. In all his years living as an immortal, he always sought new ways to prank people, and his pranks ranged from mild harmless ones, to drowning reinforcements of armies for fun. Arn was in this for fun, and fun he was gonna have. He will prank the Tournament guards, the crowd, the challenger, and surely anything he can find. As long as Arn is in this tournament, there will be a prank.

Assorted Stats:

Race: Spirit

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Hobbies: Hunting, Pranking, More Pranking

Height: 5,10

Fighting Ability:

Arn, is a rather cowardly fighter for an immortal, he prefers to observe and calculate, which tends to surprise most since he is a prankster. His pranks serve many purposes aside from amusement. They may blow off a few legs or arms to weaken opponents, psychologically harm them, mildly inconvenience them or even pit allies against one another. He uses logic before luck and only falls back to his immortality when there is no other options. In combat, Arn's mix of logic and luck makes him an unpredictable opponent in battle. If there is one thing for sure, no one has ever seen him at his fullest.

Cardsmith Card Links:

(Arn, Ageless Prankster: https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/arn-the-ageless-prankster?list=set&set=59507)
    (Arn's Wild Bluff: https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/arns-wild-bluff?list=set&set=59507)
  • edited March 2021

The Loner and the Dream World - Part 02

We need to be cordial even if we don't know each other, so ... My name is Noah, your guide in this dream world of dreams. If you can't see it, we are far from the end of the world, in pure darkness and its illuminated moon of the true and eternal "day in the world of dreams". A city created around the precipice of the center of creation.
    Today, the streets are filled with the euphoria of the caravan, the collector of fears or disconnects. It doesn't matter, it's his job, cleaning up the world of small dreams and splashing a little fear in their minds. In fact, fear is a strengthening ... You once understood, especially in a world that the impossible can be reality.
    I'm talking a little bit about the charioteer and his burning purple horses, because he has his own precipice of oblivion. The caravan does not capture our dreams, we are the ones who entered them due to our despair and fear. Within the precipice of the Caravan there is another being who manipulates these destroyed and disposable dreams. Many like to lose their dreams, like a drunk drowns the hurt in the drink, to forget in the magic of the surreal. Strange, but it does not escape the reality of the infinite possibilities of this world.
    There is also a creature that runs below the precipice of the end of the world, a stone dragon that collects the destroyed dreams before they fall to the ground never recorded before. They say that the end would be the beginning on the other side of the dream world, and that would make gelatin of anyone's mind. Precipice or not, one thing everyone should know: regardless of the dream world or the real world, nothing ends, the end of life is just the beginning of another journey.
    I was even touched by those words, but ... The dragon is a fine person and helps the Caravan to collect these souls out of their natural reach, as this mutation of the sunny day is the limitation of the Caravan. So let's go to a quick explanation of this dragon creature.
    Let's see how I should start ...
    Not everyone sleeps only at night, the day is part of people's daily lives and daydreaming too. When the sun came up, it illuminated the end of the dream world, at that moment everyone knew that the dream world was finite and that was its end, but of course like any dream world, the infinite possibilities were in the dark core and dominated by all kind of fear and romance. The Caravan in a certain part of this new situation, began to lose a large clientele to this new precipice, incredibly the sun was expanding its brightness within the world of dreams. And for the world of dreams this is bad, it is clear.
    I don't know how the sunshine was contained, but the Caravan gave up one of its horses to enjoy (and die if it failed) and explore this sunny part. The horse's flames turned red and his skin turned to stone. The Caravan, afraid of turning into something worse, fled because it discovered its own fear, the light.
    He found a powerful magician that I remember, but I forgot his name. I promise I'll tell you next time. In the end the horse was transformed into a stone dragon in red flames and became the Executioner of the Day, bringing the dreams thrown in his new toy (I am referring to the precipice), for his master, the Caravan. The creature that they feed on the one and only precipice is a tale for another time, but know that every evil and goodness that these fantastic creatures do has to do with their service and curse. Don't judge them, don't judge them yet.
    I am open to any doubts you have and new tales that you consider listening to. Until then...
    Expect a new dream and live as many as you can.

@TenebrisNemo
    I made this way to break the fourth wall just in that introduction. I will come back with the ''normal'' theme so to speak to tell the story in the next ones.
    I read and reread it, but I don't think the translation was the best it could be this time. If there is no agreement, just let me know.

I remade the card to make it a little stronger and more justifiable to be mythical. I don't have a premium, so I made a new one myself (I updated the other post too)

Card based on Crystalline Giant and Channeler Initiate
  • edited March 2021
    ṅ̷̢̡̡̫̠̘̬͚͚͎̱̹͚͔̏͑̀̇͘̕̚e̴̡̧̡̥̤̳̣̘͖͙̱͖̱͎̿̽̈́̈̇̕v̸̛̛̪͉̂̈́͂̾̉͊͂̑͘ͅė̵͕͚̬̗̙̗̬̖̘̼͙̹̋̇̏̓͑͂̎̚r̸͎̜̤̙̹̾́̀̿̀̄̈́̊̅͋̈̚͝ ̸̢̛̦̮̫̰̗̠̗̠̙͖̞̦̫̂̃̋̌̍́͑͝͝g̵̛̞̘̼̞̙̼̯̃̿̊ŏ̸̻̘̈̌̕ņ̶͍̲̮̦̼̘̱̺̤̠͇̣̋̈́͘n̴̬̩͈̮͌̄̿͊a̸̛̰̗̜͍̦̟͎̠̖̞͓̎́̿͋̒͂̿̇̿̇́͜͠͝ ̴͕̎̀͊͑́͂̀̏̈́ģ̸̮̥͓̝͚̘̻͇̹͋͒̀͒̉͘̕ǐ̵̛͕̎̽͛͑̍̅̅͊̒̀̾͜v̴̡̢͍̠͓̼̘̒́̿̅̒̆͜ͅẽ̸͉̹̰̮̙̙͈̻̜̖̯̳̻̟̍͊ ̶̢̪͖̥̖̤͓̞͉̎̑̏́̀̆̓̆͊̆̕͠y̴̢̧͍͍̐͝o̴͈̳̥̐́̈̚̕ṷ̶̡̗̹̳̰̖̼̟͈͇̺̦̒͊̋̈́̃̅̒͘ ̷̼̾͑̿̾̂̽̉̎́͝ü̸̧̗̗̬̪͇̝̖͇͙͙̻̥̍̑͛̚p̵̨̯̙̩̹͇͔̹̫͕͎̜̱̯̌͌͆̇̋̐̀̅͆͊͝͠

n̸̨̤͈͎̋̌̓͐͂̿̀̄̇̒̾͋͌é̴̢̥͎̖͉̓̈̄̃͒̀́͌̔̔̒͠v̸̢̘̳̤͖̪̿̇é̶̢̨̤̣̱̳͑͋̒̕ṙ̸̺͚̖̮͂ ̴̦̞͖̓͋͒̈́̌͠ḡ̶̢̛̟̗̫̬̮̗̫̙͍̙̲̰̮̀̾̌͋́̀͑̈͛͒̚ơ̷̡͙̮̪̱̯̙̝͙̤̱̞̓̎͋ñ̵̨͍̗̙͔̣̟̳̄̌̈̂̄̃̄͘͝͠n̶̘͍̙͇̣̻̤̭͎̠̻͆͐̀̂̋̋̀̑͘á̴̢̧̯̺̘̯͔̈ ̴̖͚̰͓̩̀͂̆͆̋͐͝l̶̨̢̳͇̪̪̟̞̫͐e̷͎̣̊͊͋͐t̵̝͈̺̫̥͗͗̈́̚ ̴̢͓͇̠͑̄̂̐͒̃̑̏̚͝y̵͕̣̞͑͊̔̏͌̋̌͝ͅǫ̴̨̖̪̗̪̟͇͔͙̫͊̉̈̓̓̅̔̑͘̚͜͝ͅͅu̸̻͚͂͂̎̅̂̾̊̃͑̑̅ ̶̩̩̼̎͘ḓ̶̛̬̣̜͚͙̳̳̩̘̟̺̩̥̅͆̅̒̀̌͌̽͌̀͠ò̵̡̭͙̦̱̼̭̹̫͕̻̬͖̀̄̋̈́̾̎̌̅w̷̰͎͇̠̖͔͇̻̗̞͈̐͋̓͝n̶̥̗̤̘̄̓͜͜

zalgo is cool

• edited March 2021
    deleted
  • @Tonysparks You can only enter in with one contestant.
  • edited March 2021
    @Tonysparks - What @MonkeyPirate2002 said is true. Your entry can only consist of a hero card and a companion/signature card, but you can't submit multiple heroes as separate teams. Do you wish to replace your earlier character Arn with your new character Nimbu?
  • edited March 2021
    ok got it, ill save her for later
  • Left side of my brain: come on do legend of zelda wind waker

Right side of my brain: but thats not very good and i bet there isnt much artwork