Spellwebs

Comments

• You've been awarded a Glyph: I shall hold onto the Glyph

...all your force and might sends the spear through the heart of the beast and out its backside. It's falls on its side and dies.

Severely injured now and weaponless, you can:
    • Head back to the village and look for bandages.
    • Continue down the South path.
    I rip the spear out of the dead beast and take it with me. I feel the village will soon repopulate, so my best path is to the south. I cover and seal my wounds temporarily with webbing to stop any bleeding, and then head toward the southern pathway and the nearby forest.

A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that has a group of creatures in the artwork.

Silken Weavers
  • edited October 2021
    I am interested in joining this thread! Would there be space for one more?

If there is, I have my common posted down in the spoilers.

• @jpastor I would like to "sabotage" my character, and start fresh. How do I do that?
  • @ShadowReign

All you gotta do is complete your last prompt...

Here's your last piece of storyline (Remains unfinished.) Whenever you get around to it.

Your itchy character makes his way through a semi-rocky path that's moderately hilly and wooded. It's hugging a river, but you can't make your way to the river just yet, the slope is too steep. 

Create a card of any type with the word "prevent" in the card text.

Your character stumbles upon some ruins! You've heard about these ruins before. They are notorious for finding rare items if you look in the right places. Because of how remote they are and inaccessible, they are incredibly lightly trafficked and people can only plunder what they can carry in their pockets as they traverse the steep canyon cliffs back to civilization. This is a rare find indeed, and you did not expect to come across these ruins on your journey. These ruins are vast and have many explorable areas. Your best bet is to choose two spots to search for loot and then be on your way. You find a staircase that's crumbling, yet still intact... leading down to a chamber where there are plenty of rooms with secrets buried within. One such room, you enter excitedly... and you come across wall-art that depicts a Sun and a Moon. It also shows a person beneath these two objects lifting their arms up to both, but unable to reach. In an attempt to recreate this scene, you lift both arms up and attempt to touch both objects... but you cannot reach both at the same time... you can reach 1 of them.

The Sun
    The Moon

Which do you touch?
  • @Jpastor waiting for my next web, but no hurry
  • @Zaheer_The_Grim

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Look out below!!!" 

Your character comes crashing down in the middle of a town square, crowded with people. Luckily, nobody was injured from the fall.

"Blasted buggers," he calls out as he shakes his fist at some birds flying away in the sky.

He gets up and comes face-to-face with an angry civilian who you must have... angered... as you fell. Which will you decide to do?
    • Joke with the lad. Offer to buy him a pint at the local tavern.
    • Dust yourself off. Tidy up your outfit. Pat the lad on the back and walk away.
    • Play dumb. Ask the lad, "What knotted your trousers?"
    • Punch the lad in a mad rage. Then, run away.
    Your Mystery Challenge: Create a spell that causes a creature to lose flying or destroys a creature with flying.
  • @Tonysparks - with those entries, you've reached 10 entries, earning you your 3rd Mystery Box Point... which means prize time! Please pick a non-premium prize of your choice! https://mystery-boxes.webs.com/

Here's your level 8 spellweb
    Please choose 5
    • Dark Blue 1 (8 o'clock)
    • Pink 2
    • Dark Red 3
    • Brown 1 
    • Dark Purple 1 (12 o'clock)
    • Lavender 1 

• @Corwinnn your level 6 spellweb... please choose 3 or 4 of the 6
    • Light Green 1
    • Pink 2
    • Dark Teal 1
    • Tan 2
    • Blue 1
    • Red 2

• @MonkeyPirate2002 !!!!!!!! You're back!

I have a returning user bonus for you in your next Mystery Box.

Here's your level 1 spellweb. Please choose 3 of the 4. In order to select a (2), you must select a (1) attached to it via a line. This rule should be followed for all future spellwebs. The (#)'s indicate a sequential selection. In other words, no skipping from a (1) to a (3) without first selecting the (2) in between them... etc. etc.

• edited October 2021
    Indeed, it is I!

I'll choose—
    • Cyan (1) & Purple (2)
    • Blue (1)
  • @MonkeyPirate2002

"That'll be 22.50, young man." 

The husky and greasy man named Fred, who has been your owner for the past several years, makes his way over to you... "Well, you piece of scrap. Seems like someone wants you after all." He unshackles the chains that bound you. "And no running away now."

You're extremely weak. Even a construct needs food. In this case, a plate of oil or grease would do wonders. You wobble your way to the younger fellow who just purchased you. He orders you to follow him, enticing you immediately by stating he has some "items" you'll enjoy.

You step out of the tent which had been your home for the last few years. The desert sun scorches your frame. The first sunlight in ages! 

"Would you like an umbrella?" Your owner stares back at you as you stand with your knees bent and both hands shielding your face.

You stare back at the man, and continue wobbling.

He leads you to a strange vehicle of sorts. Not sure what it is, but the young man enters and commands you to enter as well...

Create a Vehicle card.
    -or-
    [Leave the Vehicle to me.] and Create a Desert land card.
  • edited October 2021
    [Member[4] Profile initialized. Name: Unknown. Observed manafluence: Unknown. Rank: "owner." Follow with caution.]

[WARNING: Temperatures exceeding recommended threshold.]

[Engaging Coolant Systems...]

[ERROR: Coolant Systems depleted and/or compromised. Seek shelter immediately.]

[DANGER: Abnormal amount of Ethral Waste detected. High likelihood of encountering one or more Scrap Ships on current trajectory.]

[Proceed Anyway? Y/N]

>Y

[Query Response: Y. Proceed.]

• @jpastor, I shall joke with the lad and attempt to lead him to the nearest tavern, offering to buy him the finest Nettlebrook Ale for whatever I had done to anger him.

Irritated Archer
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/irritated-archer
  • @Zaheer_The_Grim
    Isn't that an un card?
    • Pink 2
    • Dark Teal 1
    • Tan 2
    • Red 2

• @jpastor why would it be? It just has Archetype of Imagination's ability.
  • @Zaheer_The_Grim
    because you gave it reach... and force everyone to lose flying... so the reach is absolutely a butter ability lol
  • It actually made me LOL
  • It just didn't want to have an archer that couldn't shoot things, even if they weren't flying it still felt weird not giving it reach.
  • Create a cursed card
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/sorrel-the-mire-cursed

The monkey will go in the northwestward direction.
    I'm ready for the next spellweb.
  • Hi everyone - i haven't had a lot of free time lately due to work. Rest assured.. we'll get back into these this weekend!
  • @MonkeyPirate2002
    Your level 2 spellweb
    Choose 3 or 4 of the 4.
    • Red 1
    • Purple 2
    • Brown 1
    • Red 2

• edited October 2021
    @Zaheer_The_Grim
    Your level 2 spellweb - please choose 3 or 4 of the 4.
    • Light Green 1
    • Dark Teal 1
    • Gold 2
    • Green 3

• edited October 2021
    @Corwinnn
    As you head down the southern pathway.. it gets a little darker. You look overhead.. rain is coming. The wind starts to pickup a bit. Further along the pathway you spot some footprints that look elvish. You take a sniff... oh yeah, definitely scumbags. However they are wandering off into the woods toward a fallen tree. It's a secret pathway.

As your about to hop over the log, you notice there are several booby traps along the ground and trees... one looks like a hidden hole.. another looks like a foot trap. There may be more that you can't see.

This could get ugly.

You have to choices here...
    • Stay along the main path and head farther south.
    • Run through the secret path as fast as you can hoping none of the traps snag you.
    • Use the spear to poke the ground and nearby trees as you cautiously walk along the secret path.
    • Head back to the camp and take another pathway leading away.
    Create a card that untaps a creature you control.
  • I'll choose all 4.
  • @Jadefire your level 10 spellweb

Please choose 5 of the 6.
    • Dark Red 1
    • Dark Teal 1
    • Purple 2
    • Red 2
    • Green 3
    • Green 3

• @MonkeyPirate2002

As you head into the vehicle, it quickly takes off and you're bound for an unknown destination. Your new owner begins a conversation with you.

"How long have you been in that place for?" He asks in a foreign language.

What's your response?
    • [Ignore him.]
    • [Compute your duration in the shop and announce it.]
    • "Why did you purchase me?"
    • "Where are we going?"
    • "Who are you?"
    • "Keep up these useless questions, and I'll throw you out the window."
    • "Thank you for saving me, but I do not know how long I have been in the shop. It feels like ages."
    You've also unlocked a new perk... 

Multilingual I - You can understand many languages spoken by Humans.

Create an artifact with multiple modes you can choose from.
  • @jpastor in case you missed it while you were busy with work, my most recent entry is over here.
    *eagerly awaits level 7 spellweb* :)
  • I'll take Dark Red 1, Dark Teal 1, Purple 2, Red 2, and Dark Green 3 at 12 o'clock.
  • @cadstar369

Your level 7 spellweb
    Please choose 3-4-or-5 of the 6
    • Dark Red 1
    • Dark Green 1
    • Red 2
    • Pink 3
    • Green 4
    • Green 5

This discussion has been closed.