Mystery Box World

Comments

• Before I make my card, does anyone else want my favourites?
  • @Jadefire doesn't Skeletal Edicts give me two challenges?
  • My guess is that it comes after the first.
  • Challenge: Create an instant or sorcery that changes the number of cards in your hand and then does something based on your hand size.
    First off, am I able to give someone else my favourites? Second off, another mystery box please!

• @kcauQkcauQ

I certainly would not mind your favorites, but I think you should use them for yourself.
  • @Robo_Kitty if you'd like to use the Skeletal Edicts immediately, you can have another challenge now.
  • @Jadefire yes, I would like to use the Skeletal Edicts.
  • @TheDarkKnight1234567 I don't use Cardsmith for my cards, I prefer the flexibility of MSE. Take 'em!
  • @kcauQkcauQ your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 28 - Harmonic Desolators ? You may create a card themed for the song/clip/lyric challenge in this box instead of your normal mystery challenge. (To be explained by jpastor)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an il-Vec creature that has an ability that involves discarding a card or sacrificing a creature.
  • I think I'll stick with the first challenge, thanks.
  • @Robo_kitty your bonus mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that creates two or more of the different Eldrazi token types.
  • edited December 2023

A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that makes players sacrifice noncreature permanents.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/santa-claws-13

@cadstar369 / @jpastor
    I'd like to use the dragonspeaker's key of cap'n cadstar's loot keys to open another box.

• New Items in the Shop Now Available

• Season of Giving is Now Over

• @kaoz42 your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Using artwork with a dragon in it, create a card with storm in its text.
  • Challenge: Create an il-Vec creature that has an ability that involves discarding a card or sacrificing a creature.
    A late merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all! Another box please.

• Where the heck did my 12 Days of Christmas go? I swear I posted it...
  • @jpastor

You posted it in the cardsmith league forum
  • Oh
    Merry Christmas you filthy animals.
    12 Days of Christmas - Mystery Challenge
    The # is not quantity of cards, it's the mana value. (Example, 1-mana red panda.)
    We must complete these in order.
    Someone claims the 1st day, then creates a card.
    We must cheer them on to make sure they complete it timely. Others are waiting.
    You can't do two days in a row. Once the day 1 entry is posted, someone else must claim the 2nd challenge, etc. etc.
    (Example: Let's say jpastor chooses the 1st day - then completes and posts a card for it... now someone other than jpastor can claim day 2. No claiming until the card is posted.)
    You have up to 12 days to complete this. Each day we don't complete all 12, I will subtract 1 favorite from the pot. (Each participant gets that many favorites when we are done.) We start with 12 Favorites.
    On the 1st Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 1 Red Panda
    On the 2nd Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 2 Platypus
    On the 3rd Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 3 Arctic Fox
    On the 4th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 4 Capybara
    On the 5th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 5 Snow Leapard
    On the 6th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 6 Axolotl
    On the 7th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 7 Pangolin
    On the 8th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 8 Okapi
    On the 9th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 9 Narwhal
    On the 10th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 10 Quokka
    On the 11th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 11 Mantis Shrimp
    On the 12th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: 12 Fennec Fox
  • edited December 2023
    Damn, that's a good list. Could I take day 1? Red pandas are my favourite animal. Thank you!
    EDIT: I'm not sure if we have to wait for answers, because the post isn't entirely specific, so here's what my card would be.

Red Aggro Red Panda is my dream card, going to be honest.
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create a common creature card that has three effects when it leaves the battlefield.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/griswald-mourners

Can I get another mystery box?  Cadstar369's Luxurious Baubles will apply to it.
  • Challenge: Create a creature that gives other creatures you control a conditional P/T bonus based on an attribute of another card on the battlefield.
    Mirror Sage
    Challenge: Create a card that creates two or more of the different Eldrazi token types.
    Descent of the Eldrazi

hit me with another box please!
  • edited December 2023
    I’ll claim day 2, Platypus. 
  • Here is my Platypus. I would say I'm sorry. But I'm not.
    A Platypus
    Perry The Platypus
  • I'll take the Arctic Fox.
  • i'm doing the capybara
  • @Robo_Kitty you should be sorry
  • edited December 2023
    @kcauQkcauQ your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 93 ? Concealed Contraband Cache ? You may submit an additional card you made for another discussion with your card for this box. (It can't be destroyed.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that's subterranean.
    @Jadefire your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 180 〽️?
    • Prize 98 ? Creator Jpastor's Protocol ? Submit a card for 4 challenges posted this deadline, blast the original entries. 
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a non-show monoblack card with lots of snow in the artwork.
    @Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 53 - Mendicant Sustentation Apparatus ? Restore 1 card that's been destroyed from any deadline. (It will be counted this deadline.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Skeleton Warrior that looks like a badass, talks like a badass, is a badass.
This discussion has been closed.