Mystery Box World

Comments

• edited January 8
    @Robo_Kitty - faves applied
  • @cadstar369 - so the two mystery boxes you request will go straight to the lantern try.. meaning the blue heart and lantern you used will not work for anything... the ? will try to roll for a lantern instead
  • @kcauQkcauQ your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare mono-green sorcery with nissa in the artwork.
    @Robo_Kitty your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a mythic rare colorless land.
    @cadstar369 your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a double strike dinosaur
    • A Lantern ?
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an indestructible legendary colorless artifact that's not a creature
  • edited January 8
    A Mystery Challenge: Create a white/blue hybrid legendary creature that's dancing or partying (responsibly.)
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/kazashi-blossom-on-the-wind

@jpastor I'm going to request a random mystery duel.
  • Challenge: Create a mythic rare colorless land.
    Castle Losvai

I'd like another box please!
  • @jpastor
    I'd like a box please.
  • @kaoz42 your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that contains {x}{x}{x} in its mana cost.

@Jadefire I'm pretty sure I can't give out mystery duels with my ?, sorry.
  • @Robo_Kitty no worries.  Your mystery box contains:
    • Leonitus Prize 15 (Raincheck)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that can cause both coin flipping and die rolling.
  • @Robo_Kitty
    Sovereign's Reshuffle ? Enjoy limitless reshuffles for all acquired mystery challenges within this deadline.
  • I guess I'm not getting a duel.  I'll take a regular Mystery Box then.
  • edited January 19

While I'm Away - Mystery Activities

• I'm back.
  • @Jadefire your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an aura that cares about the power of the creature it enchants.
    @Jadefire I'd like to reshuffle my challenge.
  • @jpastor

Boxes of grandeur and mystery,
    Grant me a prompt to create.
    Let my creativity not stagnate,
    Bore it into the annals of history.
  • @Robo_Kitty your replacement mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a reusable instant or sorcery with the Clash mechanic.
  • edited January 18
  • @Jadefire
    I've been MIA for some time now and it looks like JP is out of commission, but it looks like a mystery box request was skipped.
  • edited January 19
    @Ranshi it appears you're right.  You've still got your last mystery box challenge pending as well, if I'm not mistaken.

https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/comment/233347#Comment_233347

How did your final paper go, btw?  Would love to see your analysis if that's something you can release.

@OmnipresentAnonymous your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with Ravenous that also rewards you differently for low values of X.
  • @Jadefire
    Milestone 860 ❗❗(2 〽️?❓ of choice)

@Ranshi You've got some catching up of milestones. Each mystery box you request will give you a returning user bonus until you're caught up. Right now, you're at 230 Loy all-time... I've already handed you your first 30 Loy worth of milestones... Here's the next...

Milestone 40 〽️? (10 Zib + 5 Favorites)

If you don't recall what any of these things are, please let me know.
  • I'm back and sorry!

2024 started with a stretch of work that was very intense. Overtime and family and youtube took up all my free time. Wake up work home sleep kind of routine... but hey that's life sometimes. Mystery Boxes will always be here and with the system of help in place now, i'm thankful for this community we have built together.

That said, @Jadefire - I'm really sorry, you're the first to request a duel and it's been a few weeks since I created those things... to be honest, I can't remember what the heck they are... so I'm just going to take them down lol - I'll get something back up eventually, but for now, we'll just do lounging with mystery boxes.

Cheers friends
  • Movies: Inception
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/the-war-within

What's more Inception than a game within a game that contains elements from "reality?"  If you can make it down to level 2, you straight up win.
  • I'll take the two❓.
  • I can't publish any new cards for a bit sadly, as I am out of premium.
  • Challenge: Create a reusable instant or sorcery with the Clash mechanic.
    Clash of Titans

Another box please!
  • @Robo_Kitty ;your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Zombie with a grisly eyewitness tale of how it behaves in its flavour text.
  • @Ranshi
    you know for $5 a month you can take care of that

• A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that contains {x}{x}{x} in its mana cost.
  • @kaoz42 Your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 11 (Raincheck)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Tribal Instant.
  • Challenge: Create a Zombie with a grisly eyewitness tale of how it behaves in its flavour text.
    Head Hunters

Another box please!
  • Mystery Challenge: A Mystery Challenge: Create a double strike dinosaur.
    Mystery Challenge: Create an indestructible legendary colorless artifact that's not a creature.
    Circling RaptorsDarksteel Extractor

Another mystery box with two challenges please. ?
  • Spin, spider, spin.
    The swarm must eat.
    Your tangling webs, so thin.
    Strangle and defeat.

This discussion has been closed.