Ilignos Block

I had this idea one day: to have a planeswalker on Ravnica create a plane and then transport nearby citizens to it. I kept thinking about this and finally came up with Molkin, a Simic biomancer whose lab exploded and spark was ignited in the process, but instead of killing everyone around him, the explosion sent them all to Ilignos, a plane created by Molkin's spark ignition.

Comments

• Oh, and if you were wondering, adapt is a mechanic that reads: "Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control."
  • Sounds really cool. what is the plane like?
  • @IlignosBlock
    So is the entire plane Simic colored? It would make sense, since it's created entirely from what mana Molkin had on hand and could manipulate; however, this doesn't create a very healthy block, since you'll only have two colors to work with. If you're open to alterations of the story, I would have Ilignos only semidetached from Ravnica; other mana can leak through and significant enough magic can send creatures or spells though. This is just an idea, however. It's your thing.

• No the entire plane is a normal plane it was not entirely influenced by Molkin's thoughts. It has some remnants of all enemy colored guilds, because the explosion was so big it blew up some area where members of all enemy colored guilds were gathered. To answer your question shadowcast, the plane is a barren wasteland with not too much mana so the lifeforms there have to adapt. I will post all factions and mechanics and stuff later.
  • There are 5 major factions on Ilignos because, when Molkin's spark ignited, the explosion was so big it caught some members of all enemy-colored guilds in it, transporting all to Ilignos. Each faction is 2 colors with a hint of another color.

The Factions of Ilignos are:
    Evolute (U/G), splash W
    Relix (U/R), splash B
    Ashnin (B/W), splash U
    Sythsis (G/B), splash R
    Recker (R/W) splash G

Abilities shown in these cards:
    http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/druid-of-the-sea#.VWtlwk_BzGc

btw those comments were form my other account it's me

This discussion has been closed.