Help me make a set!

I'm trying to make a block! Mostly because I have story ideas, but I have battles planned out, so the first will happen in one set, then a second will happen in the second. Either way, making a set is a lot for one person to handle, so I had the idea to ask for assistance from you guys.

The story begins on the plane of Niheria, in and around the city-state of the same name! Think like, half to a third the size of Ravnica, in relation to the plane. Knight-commander Zenith has been recently promoted to be the general of the city's armies! Seeing as crime rates have been raising recently, he decides to tighten the guard. Reasonable decision for the general to make. However, he's overcorrected, and the people are unhappy. Teara, a charismatic leader, rallies together a rebellion working to take the guard down to a better, lower size so she can continue some less than legal activity. Among the rebellious one is Aion, a necromancer extremist who works to summon an undead army to take out the army more or less completely. This is the set-up to the set. Now, Teara has abandoned Aion, and is working with Zenith to stop Aion from killing everyone.

Basic idea for factions/colors:
Zenith's soldiers are white and blue, and focus on blue's scrying and card draw, with a few counterspells, white's life gain and vigilance, and the white/blue art of preventing things from attacking and blocking.
Aion's gig is black Skeleton and Zombie tribal, seeing as he's a necromancer, with a little bit of discarding and sacrificing.
Teara's forces takes up red and a bit of green, standing for freedom and the people of the plane, with some reckless fighters alongside enchantments and instants that buff and prevent damage.

Judging...
Will probably happen in two weeks, so about the 22nd, give or take a day.
Will be based on creativity, and how well I think it fits in with the rest of the set.

Prizes!
There will be a top three for each of the three armies, and three honorable mentions.
ANYONE WHO PLACES OR GETS HONORABLE MENTION GETS THEIR CARD REMADE INTO THE SET!
1st place gets 3 favs of their choice, and they get to make a second card to go into the set.
2nd place gets 3 favs of their choice.
3rd place gets 2 favs of their choice.
Honorable mention gets their entry favorited and another favorite of their choice.

A few other notes:
1. No planeswalkers or legendary creatures, please...
2. I don't plan on adding vehicles, but that's not to say that making a vehicle can't win.
3. Comment with any questions you have.
4. HAVE FUN!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.