Cardsmith Duels: Season Two!

Comments

• @Beydin13 challenge: make balanced 1 mana 2/2
  • edited May 2017
    @MagicChess
    Edit: Actually, I'm super proud of this one. I was far too focused on making a rare that I was avoiding uncommon.
  • edited May 2017
    Challenge: Make a card with Cascade.
    Opponent: obsidianhoax

Am I allowed to put flash on the same line as flying? If so, I'm putting flash on it. (If there's no response, I'll do so anyway!)

imageimage
  • Here's my embalm card!
    Semmet, Chosen of Bontu
  • @MagicChess Finished my embalm card
  • Card's done, Will post about it tommorrow
  • edited May 2017
    @modnation675
    Technically, no. But there's multiple formatting issues I see and you can't change cards once they're entered.
  • @Faiths_Guide
    May you mention the formatting issues so I can edit them later?
  • @modnation675
    I'll comment on the card page. Can't get to it tonight unfortunately.
  • @Faiths_Guide
    No problem, I was rushing to finish the card and remembered why I don't like the cascade ability. That being it essentially requires reminder text always.
  • @modnation675, technically you're supposed to put flash on the first line and other abilities below it, but I understand the need for card space :) I'm not THAT strict about formatting XD. It's fine; great card, by the way!
  • @MagicChess I've been wondering when the deadline and winners announcements are. I can't wait to see what everybody has.
  • @Streamjumper, I'm working on the judging. Expect results by tomorrow or Monday.
  • Opponent: @HenryTheHatter —> Make an instant or sorcery that produces a 1/1, 0/1, or 0/2 creature token.

I wanted to make a removal spell which made a spirit token. I wanted it to be an efficient removal spell with just a little downside, so that it deals with the threat of a giant creature while still allowing it's controller to retain the abilities of said creature. A fun trick you can do with this card is to Soul Astray your own creature in response to an opponent's removal spell. You can also block with a creature and then soul astray to block again next turn. Very handy on creatures with ETB abilities!

Thanks,
    Kramp
  • edited May 2017
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
  • @Tigersol
    No spam, it's against community rules.
  • Sorry....... :D
  • Create a legendary bump creature token.
    (Why are we bumping? We're in judging. Not much is gonna happen until tomorrow or Monday probably.)
  • edited May 2017
    Bump

bump
    bəmp/Submit
    noun
    a light blow or a jolting collision.
    "a nasty bump on the head"
    synonyms: bang, crash, smash, smack, crack, jolt, thud, thump; More
    a protuberance on a level surface.
    "bumps in the road"
    synonyms: hump, lump, ridge, bulge, knob, protuberance; swelling
    "a bump in the road"
    verb
    knock or run into someone or something, typically with a jolt.
    "I almost bumped into him"
    synonyms: hit, crash into, smash into, smack into, slam into, bang into, knock into, run into, plow into; More
    move or travel with much jolting and jarring.
    "the car bumped along the rutted track"
    synonyms: bounce, jolt, jerk, rattle, shake
    "a cart bumping along the road"
  • @Tigersol
    You do realize you are much, much more likely to lose the round if you are annoying while waiting for judging, right? Nobody will want to keep you around even if your card is the Mona Lisa of MTGCS.
  • @Everybody, yeesh, just a day and you're already going crazy bumping! XD I'm judging; be patient!
    :)
  • edited May 2017
    Please have somebody's username be "everybody" XD
  • Sorry, but I had to bump, it's just so fun!!! I apologize for any inconvenience.
  • @MagicChess
    Why hello there.
  • Lol, I was wondering when @Everybody would turn up.
  • YES!!! XD
  • *stares disbelievingly. Blinks several times.*
    Well....... hello there, @Everybody.
  • Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if @Karmadragon went and created a new account called "Everybody" just to fool us all.
This discussion has been closed.