Magic the Gathering: Tanitria (RP)

Comments

• edited June 2017
    @Triple-D OOC: Wat?
  • edited June 2017
    The metal boulder opened up with a hiss and steam. Already Tanitria guards came rushing over with spears. A metal body came out of the steam a Phyrexian Bloodstock. Standing about 8 feet with four arms one of it's hands had a sharp blade attached it had a lower body resembling a spider with four legs. The guards backed away a little bit upon seeing the thing. The Bloodstock growled grabbing one of the guards and throwing the man into a pillar.

The rest of the men attacked with their spears scratching against the metal not damaging it. The Bloodstock swung it's blade taking down two more men.

-Randex

Randex had ran down several flight of stairs and now was in a courtyard. The Phyrexian Bloodstock stopped and snarled at him, after the two last guards dropped dead.

-Venye

Entered the courtyard as well taken aback upon seeing the ugly machine.
  • edited June 2017
    After Yas-Naja reacted to the hissing ball of metal by blinking away from the machine, he then saw from a distance that the Phyrexian Bloodstoock that came out from the metal ball started to slaughtering the guards.

'Damn, should I take a risk to get some more 'reinforcements'? Meh, gonna do it later just when the things are getting worse.' Thought him as the Phyrexian Bloodstock snarled at the white-hooded guy that known as Randex.

'Hmm, that guy seems to be strong. Let's see what he's capable of.' He then just proceeded to put his bony hands in his pockets.

'... Damn. I just look like a jackass now.'

'And where's that hotheaded women anyway? Heh, now I just really sounded like the actual Sans. How cringy. Okay, back to the observation.'
  • Flying over the courtyard, Hanhla spotted Yas-Naja standing a distance away; however as she came to land, she almost miss timed her footing at the sight of the Bloodstoock.

"Woah, that was close" she exclaimed shaking the last of the flames off her hands.

"What's that thing doing h... wait" her face flicking between Yas-Naja's and where he was looking to.

"Why are you over here, and who is he?" as she pulled a mixture of confused looks.
  • Galloran runs up to the others, looking around. "I'm not sure how the two of you beat me here, but right now, I'm not really sure I care." He turns his gaze towards the Bloodstock, smirking slightly. "Well, what do ya know, they weren't kidding. Kept their promise, even."
  • "Oh God! Not you too! What in the multiverse is happening here." Her voice was becoming slightly agitated now. "I feel like I should kill it, but there is some at least one of you isn't telling me here."
  • Galloran shrugs. "I don't know about you, but it seems to me that there's more to the dead guy than meets the eye. Which isn't very much in the first place." His grip on the handle of his rapier tightens. "Might be worth pursuing that area of questioning."
  • edited June 2017
    Slightly confused, Yas-Naja then just crudely, telephatically broadcasted about the current situation to the pyromancer girl, albeit not unnoticed by the other person besides her

"So, uh, that big ball of metal just catapulted through the wall and that phyrexian thing just came out from that ball and slaughtered some of the soldiers, but then it noticed about the presence of that white-hooded guy and finally it intercepted him. That's what you wanna hear, right?"

From a distance, the three planeswalkers could see the fight that currently happened between the Phyrexian Bloodstock and the white-cloaked vampire.

"And who... you talking about if I may ask? Me? I'm just your friendly skeleton planeswalker, Sans." Said the skeleton wizard jokingly, with a shrugging hand gestures, to the wary rapier-wielding stranger Galloran via his mind.
  • "Sooooo, we should kill it then, I mean, the Bloodstoock." Her hands beginning it ignite. "You don't mind do you Sans?" as the flames around her hands start to become a deep navy blue.
  • "Alright, just help the man kill that Bloodstock thingy. Seems like that he's an important figure in this city. In the meantime, I can just watch you while conversating with this fine gentleman here." Thought him to the girl, loudly.

Then he diverted his attention to Galloran.

"So, how should I call you, good sir?"
  • Hanhla shot across the courtyard, almost instantly, leaving a trail of blue flame in her path. The phyrexian beast turn to see what had caused the flames, but toppled onto it's side in doing so. Half of it's lower body had been incinerated, leaving it with only three of it's arms and two legs. She continued to dash around the creature, seemingly randomly, but also with purpose. A few seconds later she reappeared at the other side of the Bloodstoock body, blue flames all around it.

"Oh man!" She said with great triumph "I forgot how fun seals were to make. Now, lets get a nice look at you..." as she began to walk into the flames unfazed.
  • @Lujikul OOC: Just bumping.
  • Galloran sighs. Getting used to Yas-Naja's telepathy would take a while. "I'm Galloran, and yes, I was talking about you. It's not exactly normal for the dead to simply walk around. I'm certain there's something that you're not telling us, and you're just shrugging off the questions."
  • "Yep, this is definitely phyrexian alright" she sighed, where there was one phyrexian, the was bond to be more close by.

She pointed over the the man in white and wiggles her finger in a fashion of telling him to come over "Wanna see what your up against... don't worry, fire don't hurt".

OOC: @CheapQuester, what to you say?
  • edited June 2017
    "Well, we just met a few moments ago and I also don't really know about you. As long as we're in good terms, all will be fine. Right? Or would you like to tell me a short story about you right now?" Questioned the skeleton to the rapier wielder.

Suddenly, bright blue flame then erupted in the midst of the battlefield where the Bloodstock stand.

"Guess we still have some time before the other phyrexians come. So, care to tell me about you first?"
  • "I can't help but think that there's something you're wanting to know." He sheathes his rapier, and turns to face Yas-Naja. "And if that's the case, then tell me what exactly it is that you're wanting to know."
  • "To put it simple, just tell a short history about your life and your intentions here in this place. Don't need to know about the fine details, for now." Broadcasted Yas-Naja to him, hands behind his back, while also observing the fight between the intruder and the defenders of the city.

"Though I can read a person's mind, it would also make me unaware of my surroundings during its duration because that would take a long time to browse through many jumbled mess of memories, and that also considered to be... impolite, unless it's necessary. Don't you think so?"
  • edited June 2017
    ( @Lujikul @sanjaya666 @Blazin_Biscuit sorry I was gone had a fever. Chapter 2: Escape has started. Fight your way out of the city.)

Another horn blast could be heard they were abandoning the city.

-Randex

Randex noticed how things changed from weird to more weird. A lot planeswalkers had showed up. "I suggest we get out of here," Randex said. Two Phyrexian Revokers crawled over to the group of planeswalkers. One attacking the pyromancer the other attacking the skeleton.

-Venye

Venye took her spear out. Fighting was happening all over the place metal against metal could be heard. The enemy must be more powerful than she anticipated.

• Galloran smirks once more. "I'd do you the liberty of not answering, but it seems that you're about to caught in a rather precarious situation, and will need to be aware of your surroundings." He gestures to the approaching Revokers. "All you need to know is that I hail from Innistrad, and nothing more."
  • -Randex

Randex decided he should tell them where he came from. "I come from Zendikar."
  • edited June 2017
    "Sounds fine for now." Thought the skeleton wizard to the innistradi soldier. Then with a blink, he blinked out from the reach of a phyrexian Revoker that crawled behind him.

The Revoker screeched in its confusion. Then get thrown with a rock.

"Hey you!" Broadcasted Yas-Naja to the Revoker.

It then screeched again. This time towards the skeleton, and suddenly he felt woozy.

'What the..'

Darkness crept around him and he felt so... alone.

'So this is how it feels huh...'

But then the darkness went away, replaced with the vision of the fight between the said Revoker with a group of zombie soldiers.

'Hmm, good that I raised them before.'

The Revoker's resistance was futile, the zombies easily overpowered it and tore it apart limbs by limbs.

Then Yas-Naja just blinked to the white hooded person.

"So, what did you just say before, mister... Spandex?"
  • "Aghh, get off me..." Hanhla screamed as she blasted the revoker off her.
    "Any of you gentlemen care to give me a hand here" she pants as she laid on the floor.
  • edited June 2017
    "Wait a minute."

With a flick of thoughts, he commanded some of his zombie soldiers to approach the other Revoker and to finish it off for good, which they did very well.

And then he blinked to the right side of the lying pyromancer.

"Need a hand there?"
  • Taking the hand, Yas-Naja helps Hanhla up. "Thanks, and before anyone gets weird on me, I'm from a plane call Holm. The only thing I really know about it though is that it's a bit like Zendikar in the sense that the land is basically alive." Now! How are we planning on getting out of this God forsaken city."
  • edited June 2017
    "That's... enlightening. And about the escape, we can ask the white-hooded man there, I think?" Pointed the skeleton.

@CheapQuester OOC: Bump.
  • Galloran shrugs. "Considering that several already managed to get into the city, the place is probably surrounded. If you wanted to get out, you'd probably have to sneak past a large group of them before you could get out of the city."
  • Hanhla only felt annoyed by the statement from the skeleton before.

"Jeez, alright, alright."

Yas-Naja then stretched his hand again.

"Come on, I'll teleport us all out from this city. Just hold my hand, then make a human-skeleton-chain, hand-holding thing... nevermind. Just grab each other's hand, I'll take care the rest." Thought the annoyed skeleton loudly.

@CheapQuester OOC: This is fine, right?
  • OOC: I'm fine with it
  • OOC: @Blazin_Biscuit Still waiting about the others' responses though.
This discussion has been closed.