Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

Just the same prizes as before.  >:)
  • Ok.  Rakdos has a lot of big things flashy in it.  No performance is ALL big flashy things.  Would any circus be the same without that little clown that keeps showing up.   No matter what violent fate happens to him.  One who comically messes up other performers getting too serious.  Ha Ha, that guy, what a card!  Here is "that guy" under  Rakdos' tent.  That one clown can't get rid of, even when they really want to:

There is a easter egg with awful bad taste hidden in there.  See it?  Hey of course it's awful all Rakdos has a sick sense of humor.  All of you know this.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/sel-of-endless-encores
  • My submission for my challenge, "Create a creature flying through lightning with Storm in its name and mana cost equal to the number of spells you cast this turn. It can't have storm itself". 

Note: Yes, I did use Microsoft Paint to edit the card post-production. Not particularly fond of paying a membership fee for card editing, so this is the best I can get.

Storm Stutterer by Potato13 | MTG Cardsmith

I would appreciate another box with the hardest thing you can think of, ramp the difficulty to 10, overclock it to 11, then accidently break the universe by setting it to 11^11. An absolute brain teaser of a challenge.
  • @Potato13, that's 28531167060.1 times higher than the highest possible score. :D 
  • Create a noncreature artifact that can become a creature.

Hibernation Chamber

Should you find a box laying about, I shall open it
  • @AboveAndAbout I have to wait til the next batch to let you know what you got 
  • Well...can you make the next batch then?
  • I would but my brain exploded earlier on the Cat In AHat ride.
  • But...But... :'(
  • I wanna know! :s
  • "Create an Aura card with an Angel in the artwork."

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/chosen-by-the-divine

I'd like a box and a moderately hard challenge.

• @jpastor Can I have another box with a hard challenge?
  • Going live in ~ 2 hours
  • Create another Insect God like The Scorpion God and The Locus God - but it must be blue and intelligent... not savage and disgusting. It must be The Cockroach God and it's mana cost must be reducible down to 0.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/the-cockroach-god

For my next box, please make it with a difficulty rating out of 10 that is equal to the percentage of guests you kill off in your first ride of the stream today. As in kill 50% = 5/10.
  • I'm live now, but my headset won't turn on :(

• watchin the stream
  • Nice I will fix my headset and be live monday. Apologies. I wanted to chat about Fisticuff Fridays
  • Fisticuff Fridays, a day for bludgeoning! 
  • But my scratch-off...
    national geographic sniff GIF by Nat Geo Wild

• Mystery Boxes

Difficulty Selector Deadline

@AboveAndAbout your hardest possible mystery box contains:
    • The Big 0 - A Goose Egg Zero GIF Nobody gets a prize in this batch.. Instead they may submit a card for as many challenges in this batch as they'd like.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a noncreature card with a creature in the artwork that's facing away from the 'camera.' The card needs to create tokens that have an ability that's at least one sentence long. The card can't have any custom mechanics and it feature the word "devils" twice on the card. This isn't that hard, but it's wordy.
    @ShadowReign your nearly impossible mystery box contains:
    • See AboveAndAbout's Prize
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an un card with a dessert in the artwork and with an ability that starts with "Choose another player."
    @Potato13 your )(*7309872134987 mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an Equipment that gives a creature other than the equipped creature abilities.
    @Corwinnn I found a box laying around for you, it contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Vampire creature that's only ability's activation cost is to pay N life.
    @Suleman your rigid mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an enchantment named after a Pokemon. The card can't have a pokemon in the artwork.
    @LyndonF your tough to open mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that gives creatures of a certain color a boost, but creatures of another color suffer.
    @TheRacingTurtle your mystery box that's about as destructive as the racing turtle ride contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that features the number value 1, 2, and 3 without repeating any of them.

• @jpastor Is my challenge dessert as in cake, or desert as in a barren land?
  • Sugar sugar
  • So...I can submit a card for anyone's challenge?
  • The hardest part about this challenge is finding the artwork. Well played @jpastor , well played.
  • I'm live again

I knew it would be a challenge 4/5. Still no mic...  it won't turn on or charge when i plug it in... i think it doesn't like me... but I'll chat away in here whilst perfecting some new rides.
  • Create a Vampire creature that's only ability's activation cost is to pay N life.

General Garpenlov
  • Create a noncreature card with a creature in the artwork that's facing away from the 'camera.' The card needs to create tokens that have an ability that's at least one sentence long. The card can't have any custom mechanics and it feature the word "devils" twice on the card.

Angels of the Forest
This discussion has been closed.