Heroic Masters: Custom Masters Set - Artifact Card Previews and Feedback

HELLO AGAIN

Hi, I'm Joemamajoe of MTGCardsmith, and I wanted to show you guys my very own Reprint Set I made. Actually, its a Masters set.

FOCUS

Heroic Masters main focus is the best, most popular cards across all formats. Vintage? Check. Legacy? Check. Modern? Check. Commander? Check. Standard? Ch-... Wait, maybe not Standard, but pretty much ever OTHER format. Popular cards, like Jace, the Mind Sculptor, and Command Tower make an appearance. Others, like Mana Drain, Mishra's Workshop, and Emrakul, the Aeons Torn, and other cards that are restricted, or even banned, make an appearance too (Those cards still are restricted, banned or even not tournament legal (Mishra's Workshop is not tournament legal in any format, not even Vintage.), but their still fun in casual play).

NUMBER OF CARDS/RARITY DISTRIBUTION

There are a total of 171 cards in Heroic Masters and the rarity distribution is off, but it is not totally broken. There are a lot of Mythic Rares in Heroic Masters for a small set like this. Usually, around 10-15 Mythic Rare cards would do, but there are a total of 19 Mythic Rares in Heroic Masters

Rarity                    Number of Cards

CARD PREVIEWS*

The Red, Green, and Land previews haven't been released yet, but the Colorless, White, Blue, and Black have been released.

Other previews: https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/5318/heroic-masters-white-and-blue-card-previews

https://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/5322/heroic-masters-custom-masters-set-black-card-previews-and-feedback

Here are the artifact:

*Note that these previews don't have the new set symbol yet and shows the edition it was last reprinted in (Usually).

Artifact:

Aether Vial

Arcbound Ravager

Ashnods Altar

Black Vise (At Uncommon.)

Cathodion

Chromatic Lantern

Juggernaut

Mana Crypt

Mana Vault

Millstone

The Rack (At common.)

Sol Ring

Umezawas Jitte

TO BE CONTINUED...

FEEDBACK IS ENCOURAGED. PLEASE HELP ME IMPROVE THE SET BY TELLING ME WHAT CARDS SHOULD REPLACE WHAT CARDS!

Look out for the rest of the cards on my forums profile page. Bye!

This discussion has been closed.