I got a feeling this is gonna be a loud one. I've been watching a bunch of videos where gamers or whatever try to do the craziest and wackiest or most impossible things in the game... and they're quite entertaining. So I thought, "This is 100% integratable into our beloved card creation website."
This is probably the craziest idea I've had, but I'm 99% certain it'll work and offer up pure entertainment and one truly challenging form of a contest for everyone. This might be the single most unusual concept I've ever had, and of course it makes sense as a once a week thing. So here we go.
How it works.
- To participate, submit one challenge per week. You can do so in this thread by commenting your challenge for all to see, or you can remain anonymous and message me your challenge.
- Give your challenge a name. Something that really gives it a personality.
- On Tuesdays, I'm going to shuffle all the challenges I've received and assign them to everyone who submitted (at random).
- You'll have approx 1 week to submit an entry for your challenge. You can do so in this thread by commenting your card for all to see, or you can remain anonymous and message me your creation.
- Then the judges will pick the winners. If you want to judge this contest, you can message me!
Here's the catch.The challenges we all submit must be either or both:
- IMPOSSIBLY difficult
- Rule-breakingly, or unrealistically difficult
Understanding the catch.
If you're confused as to what would be an acceptable challenge, GOOD! Part of this contest is the challenge of pushing our limits to the extreme and seeing what we are capable of doing, as well as not taking it too far... Which brings me to the last piece of this funshow...
The Slap System
Everyone gets precisely one slap per week. You may slap one challenge per week. When you slap a challenge, the creator of said challenge must submit a new challenge. The slap system is intended to keep everyone relatively tame and prevent the inclusion of challenges that simply should not exist. Use your slap wisely. Reserve them only for challenges that simply make no sense whatsoever to you. There's going to be a lot of crazy, wicked, and nearly mindblowing challenges. Lastly, you cannot slap a challenge once it has been assigned.
This discussion has been closed.