Card Questing: A Contest of Storytelling, Cardmaking, and Heroic Prowess

124»

Comments

• Nigredo attacks by hurling a concoction at one of the dragons, slaying it.
  • @cadstar369
    The other dragon attacks Nigredo down to a 2/4. Nigredo's turn, what will Nigredo do?

@FireOfGolden
    The leader says "No, definitely not. It's so poor, it doesn't even have enough to buy a suit of armor."
    Quest complete! Negotiate the Draconians. Rewards: 1000 XP, plus 300 Silver Stars. What will Ink do now?another expansion is available for all of Ink's money. (Got 13.)
  • @kaoz42
    Military expansion then Ink will start quest.
  • @FireOfGolden
    Expansion Card Challenge: Create an uncommon creature with mana cost 3 or less.
  • Nigredo will put a -1/-1 counter on the dragon, then create a Centella Salve.
  • @FireOfGolden
    Ink will head on a quest with the mini-army now?

@cadstar369
    The dragon casts this, burning Nigredo down to a 2/1:

Nigredo's turn, what will Nigredo do?

• edited September 2023
    Welp, nothing doing, so Nigredo will put another -1/-1 counter on the dragon (slaying it), then use the Centella Salve to shield against the next 3 damage and heal back to 2/4.
  • edited September 2023
    @cadstar369
    But as the dragon draws its last breath, it manages to raise its claw and unleash this at Nigredo, using the destruction mode to knock Nigredo unconscious:

You still completed the quest though and got 1000 XP and 200 Silver Stars. However, your next action cannot involve questing. You can only explore the city.

@FireOfGolden
    Ink finds a quest to defeat an invading Orc horde. As Ink heads to the battlefield, the orcs charge at Ink.
    Fight! Wave 1 vs. x2 Frenzied Saddlebrutes and x1 Wild-Magic Sorcerer

Ink and the mini-army go first. Remember military allies are under your control and follow the same rules as your character.

• Welp, what happens when I explore the city?
  • @kaoz42
    Frenzied Saddlebrute twisted my brain when I read it. So, I had to read it a few time then I finally understood what it means. Basically, all creatures can attack controller's opponents as soon as they entered the battlefield. ?

Ink blessed Color Eater with vigilance! (Permanently) Ink with 9/9, he would beat Frenzied Saddlebrute out with a freaking oversized paintbrush. While he is attacking, RoboStickman with 3/3 and +2/+2 by Ink, it would fires its cannon-arm at another Frenzied Saddlebrute. Color Eater would chugs on Wild-Magic Sorcerer as it is nothing but a piece of stones.

Color eater becomes red/green and 3/3 now.