Mystery Box World

Comments

• @Castiel_Demiurge just ask for one when you're ready. Your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 71 - Inferno Projectors ? Blast 3 entries. (They won't be judged this deadline.)
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an instant with a strange, cute creature in the artwork.
    @TheDarkKnight1234567 your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 98 - Hostile Degredation Addendum ? Until end of deadline, any entries with a Mystery_Boxes favorite on them can't be targeted.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Dihada planeswalker.
    @Jadefire your mystery box contains:
    • Milestone 830 〽️
    • Favorites applied.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare green Aura that mentions planeswalker in its ability text.
  • @jpastor
    I'd like a roller coaster challenge.
  • Check out the Mystery Train ? Special Event on the app!

• @kaoz42 roller coasters are closed this deadline. Check out all open Attractions on the app.
  • @jpastor
    Can I just head to the cantina and get a normal box then?
  • @kaoz42 your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an enchantment with a quote from a Queen. 
  • a box please and then a review of whatever i have to create ;)
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare green Aura that mentions planeswalker in its ability text.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/sparkshift

Can I get a Mystery Train box?
  • Can I still get the box I requested over here, or do I have to get on the Mystery Train now?
  • edited November 2023
    @cadstar369
    I'm on it! Those two guys just lolligag.
  • @LvB your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that can't be blocked by non-wall creatures.
  • I have 95 new, unread comments in this dreadful place and only one is worth my time.

Ah, @cadstar369, your enigmatic receptacle bears within its confines:
    • Milestone 270 〽️
    • Prize 59 - Echoing Devastators ? Unleash 2 entries. (Alas, they shall not be tallied in this particular juncture.)
    • Furthermore, an enigmatic conundrum beckons: Forge a card that grants the power of scrying, harmonizing seamlessly within the thematic essence of the Aether Revolt plane.
  • edited November 2023
    @cadstar369

Well, well, Gunslinger Gandolf, lookin' at this here Yoran, Frenzied Reveler card of yours. Ain't too shabby, partner.

First off, you got the thematic flair down just right for a horse demon, what with its greedy snatchin' of cards from libraries and tossin' 'em into players' mitts every time the sun rises. That's a good touch, keeps the flavor simmerin' nice and hot.

The twist with the damage when a card heads into opponents' hands? Now, that's the spice in the stew, makin' this critter a real nuisance for them folks tryna collect their goods. Adds a touch of hostility to its party nature, if you ask me.

Just one thing to mull over - keepin' this fella in check might be a real tough cookie for the other players. You might wanna saddle up and watch out if there ain't enough ways to deal with Yoran here. Balancin' the scales is crucial, 'cause nobody likes a critter runnin' amok without a bit of restraint, am I right?

But overall, I'd reckon this Yoran's got potential. Just gotta ensure it don't go hog wild, causin' chaos left, right, and center. A balanced flavor with a pinch of control should make this renegade a welcomed addition to the card fray.
  • @Jadefire Your mystery box contains:
    • The Vessel Commences its Journey, Bearing Arrival at the Sphere of Transcendence.
    • The Sphere of Transcendence. This simulated realm transcends mortal limitations, whisking you away to uncharted dimensions, each embodying mystery challenges derived from a bespoke plane. If you ever want to succumb to this madness, here's what you do. Engage with the Sphere. Your enigmatic repository remains ordinary but harbors a narrative vignette chronicling the essence of the plane you've transcended to. Harness this knowledge to conquer your trials. Linger within the sphere to fabricate microcosmic assemblies. Departure from the Sphere shall nullify your advancements, casting you anew into an alternate plane upon your return.
    • Prize ??? - Galeforge - Triggers a Sequence of Enigmatic Caskets. 
    • Feel free to initiate the activation of these cryptic repositories, allowing you and other inconsequential entities to engage in a savage melee, vying for possession of these repositories. I would advise you to withhold this object until the termination of this voyage or until a guide courteously requests your departure. Presently, you shall remain under my custody aboard this vessel.
    • You may requisition another enigmatic train box by offering a card from your collection, preferably one extolling the illustrious Leonitus or disparaging others. However, the selection remains at your discretion.
    • Furthermore, I've been mandated to confer upon you the accomplishment for milestone 140 〽️. A reminder to discern the distinction between the benefit attributed to milestone 750 and the lack of agency you've encountered in previous milestones.
  • https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/underbrush-stalker-2

While not a card extolling Leonitus, perhaps a distant cousin would suffice.  Can I get another enigmatic train box?
  • @Jadefire your mystery train box contains:
    • Upon a train we embark, departing from sands so stark, To roller coasters in the distance, a journey with no resistance. Crossing bridges, through tunnels we'll weave, Amongst giant structures, the train does cleave.
    • Choochoo it goes, through tunnels long, Boring through hills, a merry song. Emerging into a grand City, wide and vast, With myriad attractions, it holds us fast.
    • At the 7D Theater, challenges await, Daily quests at a staggering rate. Themed by movies, creatures, and more, A medley of tasks, never a bore.
    • Join the app for the Theater's show, But wander around, to places you'll go. Return each day for a challenge anew, Seven days complete, a badge for you.
    • No need to leave, stay if you please, Performers at rest, a moment of ease. Onward we'll journey, your call, you see, More passengers or a card, it's up to thee.
    • A card with a kithkin or sage would delight, But any card you post, a choice that's right. For I, a unique sage with a whimsical view, Celebrate the diverse, the varied, the true.
    • A milestone for you, the number is now 270 〽️ Not all-knowing is Leonitus, as some might claim so fervently. A prize bestowed, the Garland of Writ, Unlimited reshuffles, every challenge you commit. (Every first challenge you receive in a box and complete without reshuffling this deadline earns you a reshuffle.)
    • So, onwards we venture, to places unknown, With mysteries and challenges to call our own. Jump aboard, let the journey unfold, As we traverse adventures, stories untold.
  • Forge a card that grants the power of scrying, harmonizing seamlessly within the thematic essence of the Aether Revolt plane.
    Foresight Matrix

I'll use the Echoing Devastators to unleash Salivating Gastronome and Sparkshift, then hop back on the Mystery Train.
  • edited November 2023
    This next submission is not from my collection, right?
  • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that can't be blocked by non-wall creatures.
    Only its own kind can block it. And since theyre his kind, it doesnt harm them!

And a review please xD
    And another box.
  • edited November 2023
    @Jadefire - it is from your collection
  • @jpastor could you rate this card in progress?
    2rwb
    Legendary creature - spirit cleric warrior
    Eminence - At the beginning of the upkeep of each player, if [cardname] is on the command zone or on the battlefield, that player may do [cardname] deals 1 damage to it. When they do, that player exiles the top card of their library and may play that card this turn.
     Flying, first strike, lifelink At the beginning of each end step, if you descended this turn, you may return a permanent card that didn’t enter your graveyard this turn from your graveyard to the battlefield. If a player casted two or more spells this turn, [cardname] deals 1 damage to each opponent and you create a treasure token. If you lost life this turn, create that many 1/1 black and red spirit creature tokens with afflict 1.
    4/3
  •   Yoda

Hmmm, @cadstar369, your mystery box holds a tale it does:
    • The Mystery Train, from the city it departs, southeast bound, traversing vast open plazas ere it enters the Forest. Through trees it weaves, deeper it plunges until reaching the Adventure Course. At this stop, still you must sit, for the adventure course awaits.
    • An adventure awaits where challenges, two to five, lay before you, leading to a prize hoard. To embark upon this journey, request the adventure course on the forums. Each time, a prize-less mystery box you shall receive. Normal they are, but with flavor story bits they hold. Vague their challenges might be. Unravel the challenge right, a special item you shall find. But even if the challenge incomplete, onward you may choose to proceed. Collect what you have gained or continue on. When you opt to cash out, your gathered items turn into bundles of prizes. Even if all challenges fail, prizes you shall still receive, yet the special items guarantee bundles of treasures.
    • Milestone 275  ❓❓
    • Lightsaber Workbench - Craft an additional mystery box for yourself you will, using only prizes and challenges from this page you must.
    • A Mystery Challenge: A card from your collection with Jedi characteristics, you will submit. 
    • The train's departure awaits the joining of others or the submission of cards.
    As for @Jadefire, your mystery box holds a similar journey:
    • The Mystery Train commences its journey from the city, southeast it ventures, crossing vast open spaces ere it delves into the Forest. Amidst the trees it meanders until it reaches the Adventure Course. At this halt, stillness you are instructed to maintain.
    • An adventure beckons, presenting challenges, ranging from two to five, guiding toward a treasure trove. To partake, request the adventure course on the forums. A prizeless mystery box, each time bestowed upon thee. Normal they are, yet laced with story bits. Challenges, sometimes ambiguous. Solve them right to uncover a special item. Should completion falter, the choice to progress remains yours. Gather your spoils or continue forth. Upon cashing out, your acquisitions transform into bundles of prizes. Even incomplete challenges yield rewards, though special items secure bundles of riches.
    • Milestone 150 〽️❓?
    • Jedi Training - If others' challenges you wish to alter this deadline, a new one you shall craft for them.
    • A Mystery Challenge: A card from your collection with Jedi characteristics, you will submit. 
    • The train shall embark upon the arrival of others or upon the submission of cards, it shall journey forth.

• @LvB your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a double-sided card that does not transform.
  • I also want a train mystery box
  • A Mystery Challenge: A card from your collection with Jedi characteristics, you will submit.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/romperstruulkin

Similarly, Romperstruulkin is unassuming in form but don't let his small stature lead you to believe he won't make a difference in a conflict. He proves to be unnaturally hardy in battle and can mind trick another creature to do his will.

Can I get another Mystery Train box?
  • Challenge ~ A card from your collection with Jedi characteristics, you will submit.
    Lightsaber Workbench
    Prize ~ Galeforge - Triggers a Sequence of Enigmatic Caskets.
    Challenge ~ A card with a kithkin or sage would delight, But any card you post, a choice that's right. For I, a unique sage with a whimsical view, Celebrate the diverse, the varied, the true. 
    Scholar of YesterdaysQian Sage of Yesterdays

I'll pick up a Lantern ? and some Loot Keys ?️ for my ❓❓, then activate the Galeforge and hop back on the Mystery Train. ??
  • @cadstar369 Am I missing something?  How did you also get a Galeforge and access to the Kithkin/Sage challenge?
This discussion has been closed.