Do your advanced land cards here! {saga continues}

2»

Comments

• Chaos. but your just stating what has always happened in the past. First they see me as misguided and ignorant, then it almost always escalates to the officials seeing me as trolling of all things, when I'm more than willing to reason no matter what.

It's one of the bigger reason I always get banned on sites, and all it does is fuel the fire that's already burning too greatly as is.
  • *Then talk normally and people will stop being irritated by you*
  • edited November 2019
    I cannot easily talk normal, sorry.
  • I kind of understand that, but you can still do things to stop sounding so, vague, to people.

For starters, stop including your factions (Kor, etc) when trying to make a point, just like with your ("Fire") type nonsense nobody knows what you are talking about, this makes people irritated, you also have to stop and LISTEN to people's criticisms, you will be wrong sometimes and that is OK, as long as you learn and move on, when people are telling you your idea of "Advanced mana" won't work for WOTC standards, it won't work, you have to accept that.
  • edited November 2019
    I can understand the ethical consequences of such a feature being approved, but I'm more concerned with the civil ramifications. These kinds of things need WISDOM, not logic, I hate to say, and I know just how lacking this generation is.

… all too well, in fact.

Next thing I know, they will condemn me for roleplaying alone
    Wrong?
  • I am done...
  • terrible start, but at least it's something. Good luck.
  • edited November 2019
    Then don't spam the forum with a dozens of gibberish nonsensical threads.

Consider using a MS Word first, for example, to write your own story and rules.

Or just write a damn fanfiction instead of making cards if you insist to build a world on your own rules.

Once again, if you want to ROLEPLAY ALONE, consider using another site or app that is suitable for it.
  • Here, you want to learn how to properly set up information?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NsIqLur1jPebj_VzLA8acVHF-kZCzG-J7618oXqai8Q/edit?usp=sharing

Take a look at my doc on a plane I am making
  • There, now stop and actually listen for a change @Reizon!
  • edited November 2019
    See? I KNEW you would say that. So what, I die a Martyr, unchanged.
    Still no civics for all I'm concerned, good day.

Quit this bickering. It's pointless.

Edit: Counterproductive.
  • I am not, you act like you are smart and that you are above criticism, that you are incapable of being criticized and whenever someone does you start spouting nonsense at them.

Stop acting like you are some sort of prophet that speaks in rhymes, just stop, it is honestly annoying and you keep proving my point time and time again, you roleplay to yourself and when obviously nobody knows what you are doing and asks you to stop being so vague and actually take the time to explain something you start complaining about "civics"
  • it's not that I'm above criticism, it's that your just not getting anywhere with your pointless drivel, which probably WILL get me banned for all YOU care.

I rarely have morals. Live with it. And I'm the type that has nothing to loose either.
  • edited November 2019
    When I give you material that you can use as a template for your document you do what I just described.

So in reality you are the uncivilized one incapable of acting proper on a social forum, there is no wonder you got banned from many others as you described, you come into something acting like you know everything when you obviously don't and when people try to rightfully correct you, you start speaking vague at them.
  • I don't have a god complex, and I will do my darndest NOT to look like a smart Alek either. How's that for CIVICS?
  • edited November 2019
    @EnvyReaper
    (If you reply to this, please do so via private message instead.)

Can you all seriously stop fueling a pointless conversation with Reizon? Please! Myself am honestly tired of seeing Reizon's threads pop up to the top for no good reason.

As is, their rules and formatting don't support good understanding and they aren't likely to change that soon. As such, please refrain from commenting back, if you don't like what they are doing!

Sorry for adding to this, myself am just tired of seeing bashing flames appear on the forums. It ruins the forums for myself and makes myself wanna leave, when people start spamming threads to the top without posting something engaging for us to look at.

If you would like to continue giving feedback with Reizon myself am all for it, but do so via private messages or on their card pages.

(This is my last comment.)
  • edited November 2019
    Yes, please. It's trolling.

I don't mind trolling...
    Unless it's UNCIVIL trolling. But it is.
  • @murkletins

Was gonna leave the conversation anyways
  • @Reizon (sorry @Murkletins, know you want us to stop, but didn’t want to let a misinterpretation hold.) Murkletins here wasn’t saying they were trolling, she was telling them to stop interacting with the troll, the troll being you. I’m not going to comment on this thread anymore either, but you really need to stop acting superior and in the right.
  • edited November 2019
    I will when you act properly civil. Not YOURS, not MINE, but THE civics, get it?

I HATE those who demand Ethics + Action + Logic of me unless there's practically an absolute reason I can accept.

I'm not a TROLL. I'm worse - ENGINEER. Troll is fire + earth + war. Engineer is fire + light + war, and yes, I choose to be blinded by the light of civics, so there.
  • @Corwinnn @mtgcardsmith @Tomigon

Can we close this discussion? I see there is absolutely nothing to gain from this being open unless everyone stops with this nonsense. There is no incivility here; it is public discourse that is going nowhere.

In fact I'd argue that if any of you intend to continue with this inanity, those of you most involved need a temporary ban hammer to understand why this nonsense isn't acceptable in an open forum. Do this in a private chat, for the love of god; we're not here to watch your drama unfold. None of the major parties involved are acting appropriately and are engaging in a flame war, whether they know it or not. I don't care if you were born in 1976, I don't care if you're an engineer, I don't care if you're a troll, I don't give a damn if you have a god complex, and I don't care if you talk "normally." You are all veering away from acceptable behavior and clearly don't see it, for all the insults you are throwing at each other.

I humbly ask the mod team : please don't let this nonsense drag on any further than it has to. For everyone else : please let this die here and whatever you do, don't bring it up in a separate discussion. Start a private chat, and if you really want to bring in a group of willing people, start a private group chat. Bring it up with a moderator if you have to, I don't give a damn. But don't bring it up in the open forums.
  • @Damnation we aren't continuing with it...
  • To be fair, we want people to have the freedom to explore and create, and we also want everyone to have the freedom to discuss their creations and ideas. When these discussions get out of hand, then it becomes time to shut them down... as was the case here.

Our best advice is to give people a chance to succeed or fail with their ideas. If you don't agree with it or don't find it interesting, then don't participate on their threads. If they pollute your thread, then we will act in the best interest of our community.

We feel our community is one of the friendliest online communities around, and we'd like to keep it that way.
This discussion has been closed.