Tekim, the Revival

Okay, over a year ago, I made a contest for Tekim. During that time, asked for a few cards to be in Tekim. Sadly, I did not really live up to the promises as I ended up unofficially cancelling the set a few months later. And now if you look at the old Tekim's account page, you will see that it is cancelled. However, do not lose hope as I am reviving it! This time, I will live up to the promises it gives. However, I would wish to call up nearly all of the members of MTG Cardsmith Community Forums to help out with this ambitious project. So let's do this in a contest format. :D

Okay, so here is this idea. You can come up with a card idea and posted it here. Simple right? Okay, so then I have to approve the card(s) you made so it can go into the Tekim (REVIVAL) set. If a card you made was approved, you get one point. If you made two cards and they were approved, you get two points, etc. You will get a message in your account that alerts you of your posted cards. I will inspect the work for its art choice, flavor, spelling, grammar, fairness, and balance. If I feel that the card does not go through at least two of those criteria, I will not approve it. Now, what happens if the card is approved? Well, I will recreate the card as I am not a premium account ;-;. It would be helpful if you posted the art's creator's name on your card as it will save me time.

Now, this community's goal (Including me) is for the set to have 296 cards total. Once it reaches to that point, I will stop the contest and tally up the score. Of course, I will not score myself, but I will help out a little bit.

Extra info: In this set, there are 6 (The sixth one includes most non-humanoid creatures (which I will talk about in the next extra info)) fractions. Here they are:

Reina: Green Blue Red - The spawners of Tekim. They use their technology to spawn beings or modify the organic ones

Argon: Red White Black - The aggro of Tekim. They use their technology for aggressive warfare.

Galitika: Black Green Blue - The decomposers of Tekim. They use their technology to rust with benefits.

Aquitda: White Black Green - The protectors of Tekim. They use their technology for protecting themselves and to stall war.

Zenoth: Red White Blue - The engineers of Tekim. They use their technology to manufacture weapons and machinery that benefit them. They also one of the mages in Tekim, using magic to benefit them and their machines.

Resistance: All colors - The fighters of Tekim. They resist against the other 5 fractions and tried to restore the glory of Tekim, which includes its freedom and liberty.

Extra info 2: In this set, there is a new primary creature type called Humanoids and they are currently enslaving and killing off the other 'inferior' beings of Tekim. This includes anything that is not machinery or ones that do not support them.

Now good luck everyone :D. Let's revive Tekim into what is should have been a year ago! If you have any questions, please ask me! I will be more than welcome to answer them.

One last thing: Once this contest's results page comes up, the one with the highest amount of points wins. Here are the prizes:
1st place: A special Trophy and 10 favorites on your cards.
2nd place: 5 favorites on your cards.
3rd place: 3 favorites on your cards.
4th place: 2 favorites on your cards.
5th place: A favorite on your cards.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.